Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 2866

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

2 Peter 1:4

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

John 8:12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2 Corinthians 7:1

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I finally have started really getting into the bible. I have a copy of The Action Bible that is making it easy for me to understand and stay interested in.

I have some other versions that were given to me. A family 1942 copy of KJV and a 2004 copy of NIV. I have started collecting different versions as well.

Very much enjoying watching the series The Chosen too.

There is so much evil around us...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

1 John 4:19

We love him, because he first loved us.

Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Psalm 33:12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;
    and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Ephesians 5:15-16

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 51:1-2

Have mercy upon me, O God,
    according to thy lovingkindness:
    according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies
    blot out my transgressions.
    Wash me throughly from mine iniquity,
    and cleanse me from my sin.

Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Colossians 3:9-10

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

Ephesians 4:26-27

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.

Matthew 6:19-20

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Revelation 3:19

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirreth up strifes:
    but love covereth all sins.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revelation 3:19

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord,
    and whose hope the Lord is.
    For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters,
    and that spreadeth out her roots by the river,
    and shall not see when heat cometh,
    but her leaf shall be green;
    and shall not be careful in the year of drought,
    neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Psalm 32:5

I acknowledge my sin unto thee,
    and mine iniquity have I not hid.
    I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord;
    and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Proverbs 14:5

A faithful witness will not lie:
    but a false witness will utter lies.

Psalm 33:12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;
    and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Proverbs 10:29

The way of the Lord is strength to the upright:
    but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Luke 6:22

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 6:26

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Ephesians 4:26-27

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.

Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast