Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2799

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 91:1-2

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
    my God; in him will I trust.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 11:25-26

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Matthew 11:28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Psalm 73:26

My flesh and my heart faileth:
    but God is the strength of my heart,
    and my portion for ever.

Exodus 23:25

And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Have faith he will take care of our troubles.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Luke 6:38

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Psalm 28:7

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:
    therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
    and with my song will I praise him.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 John 3:18

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Isaiah 55:9

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Psalm 119:30

I have chosen the way of truth:
    thy judgments have I laid before me.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Hebrews 4:9-10

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

Isaiah 41:13

For I the Lord thy God
    will hold thy right hand,
    saying unto thee, Fear not;
    I will help thee.

James 1:19

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.

Deuteronomy 28:1

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 145:1

I will extol thee, my God, O king;
    and I will bless thy name for ever and ever.

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Proverbs 21:3

To do justice and judgment
    is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.

Luke 9:48

And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Luke 6:27-28

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

John 10:28-30

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Proverbs 15:5

A fool despiseth his father's instruction:
    but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romans 12:15

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

Psalm 25:5

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me:
    for thou art the God of my salvation;
    on thee do I wait all the day.

Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast