Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

1 Corinthians 15:20-22 (KJV)
    20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
    21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
    22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Corinthians 15:55-57 (KJV)
    55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

John 10:28-30 (KJV)
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
    30 I and my Father are one.

Romans 1:20 (KJV)
    20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 14:11n (KJV)
    11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

1 Peter 1:18-19 (KJV)
    18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
    19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My verse for the day is PSALM 1:1

"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers"

Colossians 1:27-28 (KJV)
    27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
    28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Hebrews 7:25 (KJV)
    25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Luke 19:10 (KJV)
    10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Philippians 2:5-8 (KJV)
    5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
    7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Job 19:25 (KJV)
    25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Christians of all types are being persecuted all around the globe. From Coptic Christians in the middle east to JW's being banned in Russia, just like they were in Germany in the thirties, this did not bode well for other christian conscientious objectors.

So this scripture is very true for what Jesus knew would happen during the end times.

John 15: 18-21 (Amplified version)
    18 “If the world hates you [and it does], know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you belonged to the world, the world would love [you as] its own and would treat you with affection. But you are not of the world [you no longer belong to it], but I have chosen you out of the world. And because of this the world hates you. 20 Remember [and continue to remember] that I told you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But they will do all these [hurtful] things to you for My name’s sake [because you bear My name and are identified with Me], for they do not know the One who sent Me.

Ephesians 4:15 (KJV)
    15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
    6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 John 5:14-15 (KJV)
    14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
    15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Romans 12:12 (KJV)
    12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
    6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
    7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

James 5:16 (KJV)
    16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Colossians 4:5-6 (KJV)
    5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
    6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Romans 8:1-2 (KJV)
    8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 18:15 (KJV)
    15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Ephesians 4:32 (KJV)
    32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Proverbs 31:10 (KJV)
    10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 31:27-28 (KJV)
    27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
    28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

Proverbs 31:30 (KJV)
    30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Psalm 139:13-14 (KJV)
    13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Ecclesiastes 11:5 (KJV)
    5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.

Zephaniah 3:17 (KJV)
    17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Romans 11:33 (KJV)
    33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast