Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2807

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 9:13 | KJV

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romans 12:21 | KJV

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 103:1 | KJV

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Acts 9:31 | KJV

Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 22:37 | KJV

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Psalm 119:36 | KJV

Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

Psalm 119:36 | KJV

Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

Isaiah 46:4 | KJV

And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

1 John 1:7 | KJV

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Proverbs 4:27 | KJV

Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

John 14:2 | KJV

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

2 Corinthians 6:14 | KJV

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 33:6 | KJV

By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Matthew 16:25 | KJV

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Luke 12:6-7 | KJV

Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Proverbs 10:28 | KJV

The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Deuteronomy 24:16 -| KJV

The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Philippians 4:20 | KJV

Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Ecclesiastes 7:14 | KJV

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.

Romans 6:23 | KJV

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 John 5:11 | KJV

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Psalm 105:4 | KJV

Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

Ephesians 6:13 | KJV

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Acts 17:30 | KJV

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent.

Psalm 119:14 | KJV

I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psalms 56:11 (KJV)

"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."

1 Corinthians 15:54-58 | KJV

54 “So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.”
    55 “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”
    56 “The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.”
    57 “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
    58 “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

Proverbs 28:1 | KJV

28 “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 6:13 } KJV

13 rAnd lead us not into temptation, but deliver us sfrom evil: tFor thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Isaiah 43:2 | KJV

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast