Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2232

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

1 Timothy 1:16

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 143:8

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning;
    for in thee do I trust:
    cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
    for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 11:18

The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

Ephesians 6:4

And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Ephesians 1:17

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

Psalm 16:1

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Luke 12:32

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Psalm 128:1

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord;
    that walketh in his ways.

I am going on an a electronic-free vacation for the next five days. Be back on Sunday.

God Bless!

Psalm 18:35-36

Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

Philippians 3:14

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revelation 22:21

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Proverbs 9:10

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 11:25-26

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Luke 4:18

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

Luke 1:37

For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Psalm 37:28

For the Lord loveth judgment,
    and forsaketh not his saints;
    they are preserved for ever:
    but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Amos 9:6

It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven,
    and hath founded his troop in the earth;
    he that calleth for the waters of the sea,
    and poureth them out upon the face of the earth:
    The Lord is his name.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 139:1-2

O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
    Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
    thou understandest my thought afar off.

Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Proverbs 21:2

Every way of a man is right in his own eyes:
    but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Luke 1:37

For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Psalm 33:5

He loveth righteousness and judgment:
    the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 5:10

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 John 2:17

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Psalm 105:4

Seek the Lord, and his strength:
    seek his face evermore.

Psalm 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast