Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1662

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

1 Peter 4:1

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin.
    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 37:3

Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

Acts 4:11

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Job 19:25

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 21:26

He coveteth greedily all the day long: but the righteous giveth and spareth not.

Matthew 6:25

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Ephesians 1:17

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him.

Psalm 139:4

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Psalm 139:4

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
    Jesus Is Lord

Acts 20:24

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Matthew 7:3

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

John 3:17

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exodus 22:2

If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

Matthew 6:14

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Psalm 68:6

God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

Matthew 10:38

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Romans 8:8

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Psalm 34:10

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

Galatians 5:17

For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

John 13:34

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 119:7

I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

John 15:16

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Philippians 3:10

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.

Psalm 39:12

Hear my prayer, O Lord,
    and give ear unto my cry;
    hold not thy peace at my tears:
    for I am a stranger with thee,
    and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Romans 8:26

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Mark 12:31

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Proverbs 28:13

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
    but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Hebrews 11:11

Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ephesians 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Psalm 31:1

In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast