Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 119:60 (KJV)

60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hebrews 12:1 (KJV)

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Philippians 3:14 (KJV)

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 119:93 (KJV)

93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

Matthew 5:14 (KJV)

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 1:12-13 (KJV)

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Psalm 119:114 (KJV)

114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

James 1:22 (KJV)

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

1 Samuel 16:7 (KJV)

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Jeremiah 33:2-3 (KJV)

2 Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name;

3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalm 119:130 (KJV)

130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple

Psalm 119:160 (KJV)

160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Isaiah 33:22 (KJV)

22 For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 149:4 (KJV)

4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Luke 12:6-7 (KJV)

6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?

7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Psalm 46:1 (KJV)

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 119:14 (KJV)

14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Revelation 3:14-20 (KJV)

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Romans 14:8 (KJV)

8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Corinthians 7:1 (KJV)

7 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Corinthians 10:17-18 (KJV)

17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Philippians 1:21 (KJV)

21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

1 John 5:12 (KJV)

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Psalm 16:8 (KJV)

8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 42:8 (KJV)

8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

Romans 8:32 King James Version (KJV)

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Psalm 94:18-19 (KJV)

18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.

19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast