Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 24:42 | KJV

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 27:4 | KJV

One thing have I desired of the Lord,
    that will I seek after;
    that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
    to behold the beauty of the Lord,
    and to enquire in his temple.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

1 Corinthians 15:58 | KJV

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Luke 11:28 | KJV

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Proverbs 10:2 | KJV

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing:
    but righteousness delivereth from death.

2 Timothy 4:7-8 | KJV

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hebrews 13:5 | KJV

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 86:5 | KJV

For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive;
    and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 | KJV

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

1 John 1:9 | KJV

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Psalm 82:3 | KJV

Defend the poor and fatherless:
    do justice to the afflicted and needy.

John 14:12 | KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

1 Peter 5:6 | KJV

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

Psalm 95:6 | KJV

O come, let us worship and bow down:
    let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 15:12 | KJV

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

2 Timothy 1:7 | KJV

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 146:8 | KJV

The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind:
    the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down:
    the Lord loveth the righteous.

Zephaniah 3:17 | KJV

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;
    he will save,
    he will rejoice over thee with joy;
    he will rest in his love,
    he will joy over thee with singing.

Galatians 2:21 | KJV

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Psalm 18:1-2 | KJV

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
    The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
    my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
    my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Galatians 5:22-23 | KJV

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1 Peter 2:21 | KJV

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 9:10 | KJV

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
    and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 | KJV

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

John 6:35 | KJV

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Psalm 146:9 | KJV

The Lord preserveth the strangers;
    he relieveth the fatherless and widow:
    but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

Mark 10:52 | KJV

And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.

Psalm 119:105 | KJV

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
    and a light unto my path.

Genesis 1:1-2 | KJV

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Romans 14:8 | KJV

For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast