Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 1661

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

John 8:31-32

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. ~ Washington Irving (1783-1859)

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
    and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge him,
    and he shall direct thy paths.

1 Peter 5:10

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Micah 7:18

Who is a God like unto thee,
    that pardoneth iniquity,
    and passeth by the transgression
    of the remnant of his heritage?
    he retaineth not his anger for ever,
    because he delighteth in mercy.

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 10:4

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Psalm 31:19

Oh how great is thy goodness,
    which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee;
    which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee
    before the sons of men!

Deuteronomy 30:16

In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this forum dried up and blew away, eh?

Where's Sola Fide when you need him......

1 Corinthians 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Proverbs 16:20

He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

Acts 2:38

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Micah 6:8

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good;
    and what doth the Lord require of thee,
    but to do justly, and to love mercy,
    and to walk humbly with thy God?

Psalm 103:12

As far as the east is from the west,
    so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Galatians 5:25

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Amos 5:14

Seek good, and not evil,
    that ye may live:
    and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you,
    as ye have spoken.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 16:24

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb,
    sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

Philippians 4:23

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Isaiah 40:29

He giveth power to the faint;
    and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Psalm 42:11

Why art thou cast down, O my soul?
    and why art thou disquieted within me?
    hope thou in God:
    for I shall yet praise him,
    who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

1 John 5:5

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Galatians 6:10

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Psalm 143:6

I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah

1 John 1:5

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for posting these Donnay.

1 Corinthians 1:28-29

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Proverbs 14:12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

1 John 3:21-22

Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.