Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 1890

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Sorry, should have posted this the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 26
    14 Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,

15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ment-quot-Coup

Trust in God, not men.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

"All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 26:41

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2 Chronicles 15:2b

The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 115:1

Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us,
    but unto thy name give glory,
    for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 6:21

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2 Corinthians 1:5

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Proverbs 3:7-8

Be not wise in thine own eyes:
    fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
    It shall be health to thy navel,
    and marrow to thy bones.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Matthew 10:38-39

And anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Matthew 6:21

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
    My heart is buried several feet below my doghouse ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Trump Jr 2024!!!!

1 Corinthians 6:12

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 John 4:12

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Proverbs 31:9

Open thy mouth, judge righteously,
    and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Psalm 91:1-2

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
    my God; in him will I trust.

Deuteronomy 4:39

Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Isaiah 40:29

He giveth power to the faint;
    and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Romans 16:17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Isaiah 41:13

For I the Lord thy God
    will hold thy right hand,
    saying unto thee, Fear not;
    I will help thee.

Proverbs 16:20

He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good:
    and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ecclesiastes 4:10

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

Proverbs 14:34

Righteousness exalteth a nation:
    but sin is a reproach to any people.

John 6:27

Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Psalm 33:5

He loveth righteousness and judgment:
    the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.

Psalm 79:9

Help us, O God of our salvation,
    for the glory of thy name:
    and deliver us, and purge away our sins,
    for thy name's sake.

Proverbs 10:9

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely:
    but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

John 14:6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 John 4:12

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 34:17-18

The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth,
    and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
    The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;
    and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263