Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 2799

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Acts 3:19

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

3 John 1:4

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Proverbs 30:8

Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Peter 4:8

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Acts 10:34-35

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Psalm 91:1-2

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
    my God; in him will I trust.

Jude 1:2

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

2 Corinthians 4:17

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

2 Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

John 8:36

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 68:19

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
    even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil:
    pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way,
    and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Ephesians 3:16-17

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love.

Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

James 3:17

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

1 Corinthians 15:33

Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Psalm 31:3

For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Proverbs 10:7

The memory of the just is blessed:
    but the name of the wicked shall rot.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Psalm 34:14

Depart from evil, and do good;
    seek peace, and pursue it.

Proverbs 29:23

A man's pride shall bring him low:
    but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

Romans 3:23-24

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Ecclesiastes 5:18

Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.

Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord giveth wisdom:
    out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Isaiah 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud,
    thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins:
    return unto me;
    for I have redeemed thee.

1 Samuel 2:2

There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Corinthians 2:9

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Colossians 3:9-10

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.

Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast