Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2803

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 19:18b-19

Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Proverbs 9:10

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
    and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man bringeth a snare:
    but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 20:29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Psalm 20:7

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses:
    but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 10:29-31

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good,
    a strong hold in the day of trouble;
    and he knoweth them that trust in him.

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 John 1:6

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth.

Proverbs 2:6

For the Lord giveth wisdom:
    out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Luke 15:10

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions,
    he was bruised for our iniquities:
    the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
    and with his stripes we are healed.

Happy Memorial Day!

Psalm 144
    King James Version
    144 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

3 Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

5 Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

6 Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.

7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;

8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

10 It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.

11 Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

13 That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:

14 That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.

15 Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord.

1 Timothy 6:9

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Psalm 37:16-17

A little that a righteous man hath
    is better than the riches of many wicked.
    For the arms of the wicked shall be broken:
    but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

Colossians 3:15

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Psalm 62:7

In God is my salvation and my glory:
    the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 40:11

Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord:
    let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me

Genesis 1:28

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1 Peter 5:6

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Mark 12:33

And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

Joshua 1:9

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 97:10

Ye that love the Lord, hate evil:
    he preserveth the souls of his saints;
    he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Ephesians 6:11

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 97:10

Ye that love the Lord, hate evil:
    he preserveth the souls of his saints;
    he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

1 Peter 5:6

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast