Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 119:7 (KJV)
    7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)
    10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

1 John 1:7 (KJV)
    7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Psalm 119:30 (KJV)
    30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Luke 9:1-6 (KJV)
    9 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
    2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
    3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
    4 And whatsoever house ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart.
    5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.
    6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Matthew 19:14 (KJV)
    14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Psalm 112:5 (KJV)
    5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

Psalm 119:60 (KJV)
    60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.

Hebrews 11:1 (KJV)
    11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 12:1 (KJV)
    12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Philippians 3:14 (KJV)
    14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 119:93 (KJV)
    93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 5:14 (KJV)
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Galatians 5:1 (NIV)
    It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Wow! What an encouraging verse! Isn't that great?

John 1:12-13 (KJV)
    12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
    13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Psalm 119:114 (KJV)
    114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

James 1:22 (KJV)
    22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

1 Samuel 16:7 (KJV)
    7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jeremiah 33:2-3 (KJV)
    2 Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name;
    3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kfarnan View Post
    Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
    Luke 17:21 (KJV)

Psalm 119:130 (KJV)
    130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Psalm 119:160 (KJV)
    160 Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

Isaiah 33:22 (KJV)
    22 For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.

Psalm 149:4 (KJV)
    4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.

Luke 12:6-7 (KJV)
    6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
    7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Luke 12:6-7 (KJV)
    6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
    7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
    As the chief of sinners living in a sinful world of death and destruction that demands my participation by first pointing a gun at my head, I love that scripture.

You may enjoy Richard Ellis' "Hair Peace" talk: Richard Ellis Talks 7-14-2017 Hair Peace

It's too simplistic and spiritually immature to presume that "God's protection" means that nothing bad will happen. That's just not the case. However, we can rest in the truth that He knows every detail of our lives, and cares for us as a Father cares for His children! So be assured that He's aware of our every need, and knows us intimately.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Psalm 46:1 (KJV)
    46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 119:14 (KJV)
    14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (KJV)
    19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast