Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

James 3:2

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 119:10

With my whole heart have I sought thee:
    O let me not wander from thy commandments.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Acts 3:26

Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Matthew 18:20

For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Proverbs 4:11

I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

Luke 12:24

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

*Don't lose faith... God is in control.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 5:14 (KJV)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Psalm 19:7

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

1 Corinthians 15:55 (KJV)

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

Romans 8:1-2

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Psalms 105.1

O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

Luke 12:2

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

1 John 4:1

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Proverbs 11:2

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romans 6:15

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

1 John 4:4

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A two verse day...

Colossians 2:8

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Psalm 112:1

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

John 3:6

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 14:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Psalm 32:1

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Corinthians 10:3

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh.

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 42:8

Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

Philippians 4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Proverbs 29:11

A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Jonah 2:9

But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

Matthew 13:22

He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

Psalm 23:1-2

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Genesis 2:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast