Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2803

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mark 8:36

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Matthew 19:14

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Psalm 139:7-8

Whither shall I go from thy spirit?
    or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
    if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 7:1

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
    be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
    I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
    yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Colossians 3:14

And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

1 Corinthians 13:2

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

1 Peter 1:18-19

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

Matthew 19:18b-19

Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joshua 1:9

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Luke 6:22

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Psalm 139:13-14

For thou hast possessed my reins:
    thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
    marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

2 Chronicles 30:9b

For the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

Thanks, I kind of needed this one today.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

John 4:14

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 17:6

Children's children are the crown of old men;
    and the glory of children are their fathers.

Proverbs 1:23

Turn you at my reproof:
    behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you,
    I will make known my words unto you.

James 4:10

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Exodus 22:22-24

Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Chronicles 16:11

Seek the Lord and his strength,
    seek his face continually.

Proverbs 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
    but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, his way is perfect;
    the word of the Lord is tried:
    he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast