Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Philippians 4:6-7

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Titus 2:11-12

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.

James 4:10

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Psalm 79:9

Help us, O God of our salvation,
    for the glory of thy name:
    and deliver us, and purge away our sins,
    for thy name's sake.

1 Peter 2:24

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Psalm 32:7

Thou art my hiding place;
    thou shalt preserve me from trouble;
    thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Resurrection Day!

Matthew 28:5-6
    And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

1 Corinthians 5:7
    Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.

John 3:16
    16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 108:5

Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens:
    and thy glory above all the earth.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Isaiah 60:1

Arise, shine; for thy light is come,
    and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man bringeth a snare:
    but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalm 34:19

Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
    but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee:
    be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
    I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
    yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Proverbs 10:20

The tongue of the just is as choice silver:
    the heart of the wicked is little worth.

James 5:14-15

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

1 John 2:15

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Psalm 103:8

The Lord is merciful and gracious,
    slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

Matthew 28:19-20

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Exodus 23:25

And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ecclesiastes 12:13

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

1 Thessalonians 5:6

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

John 13:35

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Psalm 120:2

Deliver my soul, O Lord,
    from lying lips,
    and from a deceitful tongue.

Hebrews 13:6

So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Romans 16:17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast