Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 25:14-15 (KJV)

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joshua 1:9 (KJV)

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 37:4 (KJV)

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 51:12 (KJV)

12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 40:8 (KJV)

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

Proverbs 15:23 (KJV)

23 A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

Galatians 6:2 (KJV)

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Proverbs 9:10 (KJV)

10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Ephesians 5:19-20 (KJV)

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Peter 1:24-25 (KJV)

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romans 12:1 (KJV)

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

1 Peter 5:8-9 (KJV)

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Revelation 9:1-4 (KJV)

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Romans 13:1 (KJV)

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Corinthians 3:6 (KJV)

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

John 14:27 (KJV)

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.” Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    John 14:27 (KJV)

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.” Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    So basically you have peace even though the world could have you enslaved and torture you. Be content that you have peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    So basically you have peace even though the world could have you enslaved and torture you. Be content that you have peace!
    Yes, because with understanding of His Word comes peace of mind. Our time here, in the flesh, is a very short time. Seeking and understanding God's Word is the only path to peace.

PROVERBS 3:5-6
    5 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.”

6 “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. “

PROVERBS 3:13-18
    13 “Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.”

14 “For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.”

15 “She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.”

16 “Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.”

17 “Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.”

18 “She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.”

Ephesians 1:9-10 (KJV)

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV)

10 “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Joshua 24:15 (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Isaiah 1:18 (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Job 37:5-6 (KJV)

5 God thundereth marvellously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.

6 For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.

1 John 2:15-16 (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colossians 1:9 \ (KJV)

9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

1 Peter 2:15-16 (KJV)

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast