Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 149:4 | KJV

For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Corinthians 9:10 | KJV

Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Revelation 22:20 | KJV

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Proverbs 11:13 | KJV

A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Luke 6:30 | KJV

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

James 4:2 | KJV

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 33 | KJV

Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy.

2 Corinthians 5:1 | KJV

For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Luke 12:32 | KJV

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Jeremiah 17:14 | KJV

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Romans 13:7 | KJV

Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

1 Corinthians 13:3 | KJV

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Ecclesiastes 5:15 | KJV

As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.

Romans 8:31 | KJV

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 11:40 | KJV

Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

Psalm 112:5 | KJV

A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

1 Peter 1:3 | KJV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

1 John 5:21 | KJV

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Proverbs 13:12 | KJV

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Romans 1:17 | KJV

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Revelation 3:20 | KJV

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Psalm 25:4

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    James 3:16

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Romans 12:16

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Zechariah 9:9

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

John 10:28-30 | KJV

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

Hebrews 9:28 | KJV

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Proverbs 15:16 | KJV

Better is little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble therewith.

Acts 2:46-47 | KJV

And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Isaiah 53:4 | KJV

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast