Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2800

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Proverbs 23:4 | KJV

Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 5:44 | KJV

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Acts 1:8 | KJV

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Song of songs 8:6 | KJV

Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Peter 4:7 | KJV

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Deuteronomy 8:6 | KJV

Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear [revere] him.

Psalm 16:1 | KJV

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Matthew 18:15 | KJV

Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Revelation 22:21 | KJV

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Proverbs 14:23 | KJV

In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury.

1 John 4:21 | KJV

And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Matthew 28:19-20 | KJV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 1:1 | KJV

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 Corinthians 3:17 | KJV

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Chronicles 7:14 | KJV

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Proverbs 19:14 | KJV

House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord.

James 3:18 | KJV

And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Matthew 5:14 | KJV

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Proverbs 10:22 | KJV

The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Matthew 16:18 | KJV

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 54:17 | KJV

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Psalm 19:14 | KJV

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Hebrews 6:10 | KJV

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Galatians 5:13 | KJV

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Proverbs 11:18 | KJV

The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

Jude 1:2 | KJV

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

Matthew 6:34 | KJV

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Psalm 118:5 | KJV

I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revelation 22:12 | KJV

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Philippians 4:8 | KJV

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast