Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2807

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 119:10

With my whole heart have I sought thee:
    O let me not wander from thy commandments.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 16:16

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
    and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 33:12

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;
    and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Ecclesiastes 5:15

As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Psalm 34:13

Keep thy tongue from evil,
    and thy lips from speaking guile.

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Romans 3:23-24

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 10:29

The way of the Lord is strength to the upright:
    but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Amos 5:14

Seek good, and not evil,
    that ye may live:
    and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you,
    as ye have spoken.

Romans 16:17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Psalm 29:11

The Lord will give strength unto his people;
    the Lord will bless his people with peace.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Romans 16:17

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    "Avoid them."

Easier said than done for some, perhaps. Although, a necessary endeavor. I think it's completely appropriate and we should do what we can to take this stance in this climate. Let us not seek confrontation with them. The truth will win in the end.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Psalm 37:28

For the Lord loveth judgment,
    and forsaketh not his saints;
    they are preserved for ever:
    but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

1 John 3:16

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Hebrews 3:4

For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

Romans 13:8

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Psalm 56:4

In God I will praise his word,
    in God I have put my trust;
    I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

John 20:29

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Psalm 16:1

Preserve me, O God:
    for in thee do I put my trust.

Proverbs 28:13

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper:
    but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Proverbs 22:1

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches,
    and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich ruleth over the poor,
    and the borrower is servant to the lender.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

3 John 1:4

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I John 3:16

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast