Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

1 John 2:17 | KJV

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 32:8 | KJV

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

1 John 4:13 | KJV

Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

James 1:22 | KJV

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Psalm 34:4 | KJV

I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 | KJV

Although the fig tree shall not blossom,
    neither shall fruit be in the vines;
    the labour of the olive shall fail,
    and the fields shall yield no meat;
    the flock shall be cut off from the fold,
    and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
    Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will joy in the God of my salvation.

1 Peter 3:9 | KJV

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

Proverbs 4:5 | KJV

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 8:12 | KJV

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Luke 12:15 | KJV

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Psalm 55:22 | KJV

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

John 14:6 | KJV

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Isaiah 40:29 | KJV

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Matthew 26:41 | KJV

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Romans 16:20 | KJV

And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

John 16:24 | KJV

Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 13:5-6 | KJV

But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Deuteronomy 13:4 | KJV

Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Philippians 3:14 | KJV

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 3:3 | KJV

But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Matthew 10:29-31 | KJV

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

James 5:12 | KJV

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Proverbs 2:7 | KJV

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

1 Chronicles 16:34 | KJV

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matthew 6:7 | KJV

But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Psalm 119:1 | KJV

Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.

Romans 12:11 | KJV

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.

Matthew 6:13 | KJV

And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil:
    For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
    Amen.

Proverbs 31:30 | KJV

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

Job 1:12 | KJV

And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast