Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump an American Badass

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    @ 5:45 if my current time copy didn't work

"By the time they built it, we will be going over it."

YUP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    Donald Trump will not honor his oath of office because he does not believe in the rule of law. His word is law, and you all are going to experience that once he's in the Oval Office. Trump has simply been playing all of you like the political troll that he is.
    The "rule" of "law" is what got us into this mess.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are already wrong about Trump, and you have been for a long time. There is no preparation required.
    trump was sent by God. Get over it....or don't. Perhaps bashing out some car windows will help with your anxiety.

Unruly Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The "rule" of "law" is what got us into this mess.
    No, it isn't. It's sinful people who want to play God that got us into this mess, that is, people who believe that they can rule over others for their own benefit and glory.

And Donald Trump is one of those people. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. "Make America Great Again"? Yeah, only if it suits his own interests, at the expense of your rights. Trump is fundamentally no different than Hillary Clinton, just another elitist who believes that he's smarter than the 99% rest of the country.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Trump is a Reflection of Our Society

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    trump was sent by God. Get over it....or don't. Perhaps bashing out some car windows will help with your anxiety.
    You're right. God sometimes gives us evil rulers as a judgment against national sins.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

You're right. God sometimes gives us evil rulers as a judgment against national sins.
    i'm glad you said..'sometimes'...in Trumps case, he was sent to save us.

No, it isn't. It's sinful people who want to play God that got us into this mess, that is, people who believe that they can rule over others for their own benefit and glory.
    LOL
    It's the sheep who worship the "rule" of "law" that put them there.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Willful Ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i'm glad you said..'sometimes'...in Trumps case, he was sent to save us.
    Right, because clearly my last reply had nothing to do with referencing Donald Trump.

You can keep your false messiah, but you will be eating crow come January 20, 2017. I guarantee it.

Right, because clearly my last reply had nothing to do with referencing Donald Trump.

You can keep your false messiah, but you will be eating crow come January 20, 2017. I guarantee it.
    the Lord moves in mysterious ways.

its best you humble yourself to the Lord at this time.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

What if God sent a tough, flawed SOB that he knew was the only one supremely confident to fight the satanists? You have to almost be a raging narcissist to stare into this evil and not be intimidated by it.

Last edited by AuH20; 11-13-2016 at 12:03 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12