Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Steven A Smith Gets Triggered

  1. #1

    Steven A Smith Gets Triggered

    Steven A. Smith goes on ridiculous rant because someone didn't vote. Is he secretly TheTexan?

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    And can someone please make the video appear in the thread?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Steven A. Smith goes on ridiculous rant because someone didn't vote. Is he secretly TheTexan?

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And can someone please make the video appear in the thread?
    You left out the "http" bit:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE

    Should have been:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-11-2016 at 11:25 AM.


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  5. #4
    I read an article about him not voting the other day and I had to crack up at the facebook comments. It seems the Dems and Rebubs found common ground in their hatred of this man for not voting. I've seen a lot of voting propaganda this election cycle and have been on the receiving end of some rather nasty comments because I didn't vote. One thing the two parties seem to agree on is if you don't vote, you're "asking for it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Is this what ESPN does now? Political commentary? No wonder they're bleeding subscribers like a stuck pig.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

  8. #7
    The lib 'commentaries' are getting OTT. SO much fun!! (over the top)
    Loven it

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Is this what ESPN does now? Political commentary? No wonder they're bleeding subscribers like a stuck pig.

    Propaganda infiltrated sports a long time ago.

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lucille again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Smith is right , it is OK if Carlin does not vote but Kolin should . LOL

  12. #10
    I never watch ESPN, so excuse my ignorance, but when did they get so political? Like goldenequity said, absolutely over the top. On the plus side, I now know to never watch or patronize them in any way.



Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Communist SJW Triggered at RNC
    By donnay in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2016, 09:28 AM
  2. The Emory kids are officially triggered.
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2016, 12:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:34 PM
  4. Had enough of Lamar Smith, SMITH WANTS SOPA AGAIN
    By dennydem40z in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 03:09 PM
  5. Bubble of methane triggered rig blast
    By lynnf in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •