Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't get enough SJW tears

I can't get enough SJW tears

I've spent the last 30+ hours on YouTube and Fedbook watching this insane meltdown. They've gone from criticising Trump for saying he won't accept election results, to themselves not accepting the results. It's racist that Trump wants to build a wall, but now they want to build a wall separating CA, OR, WA and NV from the rest of the US. Oh yeah and millions of racist messages saying $#@! white people. Also claiming only white people voted Trump, easily disprovable. All this and more cuz Trump won over the candidate they supported. A candidate who's crimes, atrocities and $#@!ty treatment of people would take days to list. Yep, but Trump is the one that is literally Hitler.

I'm thinking of starting a Twitter account to troll these idiots. Oh and one of the worst parts about it? SJW's dont realize that they are a major reason why Trump won. People are $#@!ing tired of being called sexist, racist, bigots, etc when they are not. People are rebelling against their infantile sexist, racist, trigger warning safe space culture.

I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, they now have ZippyJuan and TheCount to comfort them. But those fellas are crying too.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 11-10-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I posted similar sentiments on another thread along with the Cartman video of him drinking Scott's "tears of unfathomable sadness" that this whole thing reminds me of.

While not a victory for liberty, certainly a defeat for the quasi-nazi SJW's and with the Trump victory, the world learned a new word.

Schadenfreude: pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune

We all innately display it at some level, but it orgasmed election night in a beautiful way that only 24/7 news, social media, and an SJW movement in the U.S. that gives hubris and vanity a whole new level of meaning, could provide. Watching them smash into that wall was truly glorious. I will never forget it.

Of course my 13yo kid probably hates me for it because half my giddy laughter was from him asking me every 30 minutes with palpable despair in his voice, "did he win yet?" Just him asking me with that voice and those eyes that defined the uninformed liberal lemmings was enough to trigger Spongebob level giggle-boxing together with the shrieks and moans of the twitterverse.

I had visions of the first battle in Braveheart, after the giggling stopped, where the old man started the "McCulloch" chant.

But instead of McCulloch, it was, over and over....

Schadenfreude

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

I wonder if they have SJW's and political correctness in Russia the way it is here?

Putin strikes me as the kind of guy that would shut down that sh!t in about 1 second.

I hope Trump does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I posted similar sentiments on another thread along with the Cartman video of him drinking Scott's "tears of unfathomable sadness" that this whole thing reminds me of.

While not a victory for liberty, certainly a defeat for the quasi-nazi SJW's and with the Trump victory, the world learned a new word.

Schadenfreude: pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune

We all innately display it at some level, but it orgasmed election night in a beautiful way that only 24/7 news, social media, and an SJW movement in the U.S. that gives hubris and vanity a whole new level of meaning, could provide. Watching them smash into that wall was truly glorious. I will never forget it.

Of course my 13yo kid probably hates me for it because half my giddy laughter was from him asking me every 30 minutes with palpable despair in his voice, "did he win yet?" Just him asking me with that voice and those eyes that defined the uninformed liberal lemmings was enough to trigger Spongebob level giggle-boxing together with the shrieks and moans of the twitterverse.

I had visions of the first battle in Braveheart, after the giggling stopped, where the old man started the "McCulloch" chant.

But instead of McCulloch, it was, over and over....

Schadenfreude

Trump is an absolute piece of $#@!, but I can't describe how much joy I have experienced, Schadenfreude, since it was clear he won. SJW'S will be crying for at least the next 4 years and they deserve every bit of it. Every time they cry til they puke.
    I am the spoon.

The vid you posted is no longer available, but here's another montage for you.

“I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I spent some time hunting down SJW's and trolling them on twitter, very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I spent some time huntingvdown SJW's and trolling them on twitter, very enjoyable.
    I did too. Not for trolling, but to try to get through to them.

I actually feel sorry for some of them... the indoctrination is so deep.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I spent some time hunting down SJW's and trolling them on twitter, very enjoyable.
    I read a lot of your retweets.

Thank you for sharing all the salty tears.

I read a lot of your retweets.

Thank you for sharing all the salty tears.
    PM me your Twitters. I just made an account.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Trump is an absolute piece of $#@!, but I can't describe how much joy I have experienced, Schadenfreude, since it was clear he won. SJW'S will be crying for at least the next 4 years and they deserve every bit of it. Every time they cry til they puke.

Schadenfreude

Twitter is kind of public by default, don't see the point in making PM. I posted this over on the "twitter to Trump" thread, but here's the post:

Here's who I have and my suggestion for creating a "RPF" list on your twitter account.

Basically it's like a subfeed. You could add all RPF people to that list and it wouldn't clog your main feed.

Right now I have:

(RPF username) (Twitter Username, without the "at" symbol)

(Admin Account) (RonPaulForums)
    (wizardwatson) (wizardwatson)
    (AuH20) (Ll_Killdozer)
    (Originalist) (Origanalist)
    (Nirvikalpa) (nirvikalpa_)
    (RonPaulHawaii) (mkauai)
    (AngelaTC) (AngelaTC)
    (cajuncocoa) (cajuncocoa)
    (Gage) (gageskidmore)
    (Brian4Liberty) (USAB4L)
    (GunnyFreedom) (GlenBradley)

Think these are right. Correct me if I'm wrong. Won't be hard to figure out though when you try to add.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 11-10-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Twitter is kind of public by default, don't see the point in making PM. I posted this over on the "twitter to Trump" thread, but here's the post:
    @Originalist brings up some guy named Kim Hak.
    I am the spoon.

@Originalist brings up some guy named Kim Hak.
    Origanalist

I think it means "Original Anal-ist".

Yo box be full dog

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    I did too. Not for trolling, but to try to get through to them.

I actually feel sorry for some of them... the indoctrination is so deep.
    I think they have been cut quite a bit of slack already at this point in their lives.

Yo box be full dog
    Emptied. I've been on Twitter 15 minutes. I've already triggered people
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I wonder if they have SJW's and political correctness in Russia the way it is here?

Putin strikes me as the kind of guy that would shut down that sh!t in about 1 second.

I hope Trump does the same.
    They do and with Trump election they will start to change that too. They always try to copy us, some times it results in sjw bs. Hopefully now it will be all glorious trumpiness.

lesser but similar experience here. I surprised myself that I was smiling when I learned of the election results. This is why.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

I too am taking GREAT delight in The Great Triggering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I almost hope that it is that long anticipated civil war.

I switched on ABC's coverage as soon as my math skills told me Florida and several other states were going to wind up red. They were so somber, and the two female reporters they had on were sobbing/red-eyed.

The whole thing is astounding. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I guess I had much more (misplaced) faith in my fellow human being. The news keeps interviewing people who fear for one group or another. I fear for my family! I fear for women and the LGBT community! What? Is Trump going to ban women? Did you think we'd all be in chastity-inspired robes by now? Do you really think there's even time or give-a-$#@! left over to contemplate legislating whose peg goes in whose hole? Hopefully social issues take a spot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back seat. Maybe under the back seat.

There are also interviews where oodles of people are saying "Maybe this isn't so bad. If Hillary had won, after all, Trump supporters would be out in the street shooting people like me." Ummm Hillary did win (or another version did, actually)... twice. I cringe to think what would have happened to someone burning Obama or Hillary in effigy. Maybe it's selective memory but I don't remember swarms of angry white people taking to the street with nooses and circling around the Obamas' home like some mob out of a black & white monster movie.

And finally there are these "instances of hate" in schools. Recordings of people marching through the halls with Trumps signs chanting about White Power. Yes, because it's not at all suspicious that someone was filming it from the beginning. The "build the wall" chants against a bunch of "latino children" in a school cafeteria were bad, but are we to believe that there wasn't already animosity there? Trump turned those innocent little angels into angry white people! AHHHH!

People really need to get a grip, but I like that Trump seems to be shrugging them off and getting to work.

Whether I'll like the outcome of that "work" is another matter.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It's the literal shakening
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

If you're white and don't have black relatives, you're a racist.

I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I wonder how they're going to go to war against us when they already turned in all their guns at the police "buyback" programs if they owned one at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    $#@! it, let's dance. They've got the numbers, but we've got the guns.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    That was good
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

salty reporter

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast