Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I can't get enough SJW tears

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Meh, I didn't really have much of any reaction. You're mistaking my pushing back against entirely unfounded praise of Trump for love of Hillary. I did think that she was more likely to win, and had resigned myself to being pissed on for the next four years. Instead, I learned that I will be ejaculated on for the next four years. The fluid has changed but the situation has not.
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! +REP! +REP! +REP!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    With Clinton and Obama going away- who are people going to blame bad things on next year?
    obstructionist democrats.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Where are all those Libertarian Establishment who kept hammering that Trump was a Clinton Plant and tried to shut out any constructive discussion on Trump?

Those same people who will cry more Liberal Tears and prop themselves with Anti Nazi propaganda when Trump will appoint Gabbard and thus promote liberty in a non threatening way for all those blue pilled losers sucking their thumbs like a mama titi.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Look at the shaming tactics that have no effect. These people are sick in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Look at the shaming tactics that have no effect. These people are sick in the head.

I'd have asked that bitch if her "education" included the 2nd Amendment, while standing up and drawing to low ready.

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/pistol-ready-positions/
    Last edited by DaninPA; 12-02-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
    -Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    With Clinton and Obama going away- who are people going to blame bad things on next year?
    There are no bad things. Everything is great. Zippy has the charts to prove it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Social Justice Nazis. Its the Hitlary Youth Squad.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The fluid has changed but the situation has not.
    That's a doozy of a metaphor. +rep
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

What did Goldwater do now to get banned again.

What did Goldwater do now to get banned again?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What did Goldwater do now to get banned again?
    He cited a study that said that blacks tend to be the fastest runners and whites tend to be the fastest swimmers because of genetics. muh racism.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    He cited a study that said that blacks tend to be the fastest runners and whites tend to be the fastest swimmers because of genetics. muh racism.
    Made me think of this bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Sounds like a good excuse for some Kool & the Gang ... (not that any excuse is needed ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Lol AUH20 gets another temp ban but Zippy can defend pedophilia and the mods turn a blind eye.
    I am the spoon.

Considering what got me a temp ban last time, ^ that'll probably result in a temp ban.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Lol AUH20 gets another temp ban but Zippy can defend pedophilia and the mods turn a blind eye.
    CPUd also gets a pass.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If I ever get banned I'm gonna be like pfft screw you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    If I ever get banned I'm gonna be like pfft screw you guys.
    Not me. I'm a gonna whine to Bryan.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    CPUd also gets a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Don't worry Jesse, Goldwater will respawn.

I see the ignorant little girl talking about his education, how did "college education" get into all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not a fan of SWC Hillary-DGP cabal but this is sad to watch.

It's really not

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast