Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Activism: Tweets to Trump

Activism: Tweets to Trump

The purpose of this thread is to gather Tweets that are addressed to President-Elect Trump that advocate liberty ideas and persons.

It is well known that Trump was active on Twitter in the past, and it's very likely that he still reads Twitter. The usual establishment insiders will be lobbying and pushing as hard as they can right now to influence Trump and place their people into his Administration. For example, they will provide Trump with a list of their people for every position that Trump needs to fill. If there are any recommendations that come from the liberty community, now is the time is now to lobby for liberty and limited government.

Please feel free to post Tweets that can be retweeted, and if you add to the retweet, also post that. Please post the full link in addition to the Tweet itself.

Example:

https://twitter.com/ThomasEWoods/sta...31358584459264
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Example of a retweet:

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/796762968180527104
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I retweeted you, B4L.

https://twitter.com/Suzanimalr/statu...66913779134464

And followed you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

https://twitter.com/JustinRaimondo/s...23602657832960

Ron Paul as Fed Chairman.

Get Tom Woods etc. on it, could actually go somewhere.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/796454961252954112

I always doubted it was DJ doing the tweeting. Had to be one of his kids or a staffer.

Somewhere read DJ doesn't even have a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I retweeted you, B4L.

https://twitter.com/Suzanimalr/statu...66913779134464

+rep

And followed you...

uh oh...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I always doubted it was DJ doing the tweeting. Had to be one of his kids or a staffer.

Somewhere read DJ doesn't even have a computer.
    I am pretty sure that Trump himself has been using twitter for quite some time.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Great idea. Trump loves twitter.

I was thinking anyways, that RPF needs a twitter list. Not fun to follow too many people but twitter has lists where you can create essentially a subfeed. So I would say first thing is for us as a group to start sharing our own twitter accounts. I'm following probably 6 or 7 RPF'ers already. Maybe post in OP or something, or update with updated list from time to time.

And to take the idea even further, we need to get Rand/Ron sit down interview/discussion time with Trump. Non-confrontational ways to discuss liberty with President.

I think liberty hijacking the Trump-train is a goal worth exploring in depth. The neocons ARE CERTAINLY already moving in that direction.
    @wizardwatson
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Great idea. Trump loves twitter.

I was thinking anyways, that RPF needs a twitter list. Not fun to follow too many people but twitter has lists where you can create essentially a subfeed. So I would say first thing is for us as a group to start sharing our own twitter accounts. I'm following probably 6 or 7 RPF'ers already. Maybe post in OP or something, or update with updated list from time to time.

And to take the idea even further, we need to get Rand/Ron sit down interview/discussion time with Trump. Non-confrontational ways to discuss liberty with President.

I think liberty hijacking the Trump-train is a goal worth exploring in depth. The neocons ARE CERTAINLY already moving in that direction.
    @wizardwatson
    I feel so old.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Tweeted. Chances it has an effect?

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Tweeted. Chances it has an effect?
    You never know, but it has seemed like Trump has measured the mood of the public via Twitter in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I feel so old.
    Tweeters belong in speakers...

$#@!in' kids anyway.....

But if Trump's listening, maybe call Dr. Paul (Either, but Sr. is my choice) ask advice and then take it to heart....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's who I have and my suggestion for creating a "RPF" list on your twitter account.

Basically it's like a subfeed. You could add all RPF people to that list and it wouldn't clog your main feed.

Right now I have:

(RPF username) (Twitter Username, without the "at" symbol)

(Admin Account) (RonPaulForums)
    (wizardwatson) (wizardwatson)
    (AuH20) (Ll_Killdozer)
    (Originalist) (Origanalist)
    (Nirvikalpa) (nirvikalpa_)
    (RonPaulHawaii) (mkauai)
    (AngelaTC) (AngelaTC)
    (cajuncocoa) (cajuncocoa)
    (Gage) (gageskidmore)
    (Brian4Liberty) (USAB4L)
    (GunnyFreedom) (GlenBradley)

Think these are right. Correct me if I'm wrong. Won't be hard to figure out though when you try to add.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 11-10-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks, Daniel.

https://twitter.com/DanielLMcAdams/s...48895045279744

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/796853134006087680

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/796856094505234432

I do not tweet so I will have to get Suzanimal to send mine .
    Do something Danke

I don't have twitter, but go for it my friends. Flood it with Judge Napolitano for the Supreme Court!

There is an open seat and I believe Trump likes him...

https://twitter.com/LibertarianVind/...76693608742912

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/LibertarianVind/...76693608742912
    Yeah...had to retweet that one.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ThomasEWoods/sta...09052957753344

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/796911318792077312

https://twitter.com/DexterMorgan70/s...09345556598784

https://twitter.com/DexterMorgan70/s...09726403543040

He's back in control trashing the Soros protestors as "professional".
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

https://twitter.com/shupe_laura/stat...16850118524928

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast