Thread: Post-Election Roundup: How Did Liberty Do? Ron Paul Liberty Report

Default Post-Election Roundup: How Did Liberty Do? Ron Paul Liberty Report

The Speaker of the House.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people." Ron Paul

Please watch, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dr. Paul has great positive energy and presence of mind. He also looks like he had the good sense not to stay up all night.
    We ask you to be so good as to pass a law requiring the closing of all windows, dormers, skylights, inside and outside shutters, curtains, casements, bull's-eyes, deadlights, and blinds in short, all openings, holes, chinks, and fissures through which the light of the sun is wont to enter houses, to the detriment of the fair industries with which, we are proud to say, we have endowed the country, a country that cannot, without betraying ingratitude, abandon us today to so unequal a combat.

Ron Paul is on top of it as usual. The neoconservatives started snuggling up to Trump the minute it looked like Trump would win. Ron says we must remain vigilant. That's an understatement. We need to make our voices heard in a positive manner ASAP. As I posted in another thread, as soon as Trump had it, the media started to undermine the House Freedom Caucus. They want to push the good ones out, and put their RINO neocon stooges in.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ron Paul as speaker of the house...what a tease!