View Poll Results: Will President Trump put Hillary in jail?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

34 80.95%
  • Yes, but only for the email scandal

1 2.38%
  • Yes, she will be punished for all the crimes she committed

7 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will President Trump put Hillary in jail?

If a special prosecutor is appointed, that person must be seen across the board as unbiased or Trump just turns into a divisive president.

One very important thing about his presidency, if the intent is good and he has the house and senate, they must not overreach because the blowback would just mean another 8 hours down the road of democratic control.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last Sunday, November 13, in 60 minutes Donald Trump actually “answered” questions about prosecuting Hillary Clinton. Trump answered with “I’m going to think about it (...) She did some bad things (...) They’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them. And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together”: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/1...y-prosecution/

Could Trump really have said “They’re good people”?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Last Sunday, November 13, in 60 minutes Donald Trump actually “answered” questions about prosecuting Hillary Clinton. Trump answered with “I’m going to think about it (...) She did some bad things (...) They’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them. And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together”: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/1...y-prosecution/

Could Trump really have said “They’re good people”?
    Depends who's listening.

Surprisingly Trump won’t have crooked Hillary Clinton prosecuted, but instead will “help her heal” (according to spokeswoman Kellyane Conway): http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-w...ainst-clinton/
    30 people predicted this correctly in this poll (83%).

At least most of us got it right.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Bookmarking this thread.

We'll see in about 8 months, or 2, if Obama pardons her.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Bookmarking this thread.

We'll see in about 8 months, or 2, if Obama pardons her.
    UWDude still waiting for Clinton to go to jail...

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

If only this poll had been public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If only this poll had been public.
    Ya, I was hoping it would be public, too.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    NYT just tweeted that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table:
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585

Trump says "no" when asked if he is taking investigations off the table for Clintons but adds he doesn't want to "hurt the Clintons."

Hmm... WTF did I tell you people? Why will he not just say it is off the table?

You all are going to have to trust me on this one. I just know a lot more about the monumental task of taking Clinton down. it is way, way, way bigger and difficult than you think. It is going to take some nimble navigation.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-22-2016 at 03:40 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not voting because there is no option where she is prosecuted by the FBI or NY State independent of Trump.

He doesn't need to touch this. If he's inaugurated she's going to jail without Trump lifting a finger.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

Banned

Blog Entries
    Being prosecuted for the email server and leaking classified information is the least of her worries.

Trump doesn't want to hurt anyone, but he will.

Like Shoeonhead says, Trump loves 'Murica.

And I think Trump loves 'Murica more than he loves the Clintons.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    NYT just tweeted that Trump will not take persecuting Hillary off the table:
    https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801126709412163585
    He did not say explicitly that he won't have Hillary persecuted, but he did implicitly. See the following tweets on November 22: http://www.nytimes.com/live/trump-at...imes&smtyp=cur
    "I think it would be very very divisive for the country," Trump says about prosecuting the Clintons.
    That last tweet was Trump making clear he doesn't favor prosecution. Added people could argue the Clinton Foundation has done "good work."
    Trump is pressed if he has definitively ruled out prosecuting Hillary Clinton. “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about."
    “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Not voting because there is no option where she is prosecuted by the FBI or NY State independent of Trump.
    You're right; I should have added an extra option. I don't even think that the promise of Trump to put crooked Hillary in jail is possible. But everybody should know that Trump is a pathological liar.
    You can still vote "No"; the FBI has been protecting the corrupt elite for decades and took the investigation of Anthony Weiner from the New York police for anything besides charges on sexting. What kind of sentence could he get for dirty messages to a 15-year-old girl, when Jeffrey Epstein (the good friend of both the Clintons and Donald Trump) spent a total of 12 months "in jail" (for a whopping 8 hours every day) for running a paedophile sex ring?

Strange that since post #34: 1 forum member has voted that Hillary will be put in jail...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    He did not say explicitly that he won't have Hillary persecuted, but he did implicitly. See the following tweets on November 22: http://www.nytimes.com/live/trump-at...imes&smtyp=cur
    "I think it would be very very divisive for the country," Trump says about prosecuting the Clintons.
    That last tweet was Trump making clear he doesn't favor prosecution. Added people could argue the Clinton Foundation has done "good work."
    Trump is pressed if he has definitively ruled out prosecuting Hillary Clinton. “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about."
    “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t. She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways."

You're right; I should have added an extra option. I don't even think that the promise of Trump to put crooked Hillary in jail is possible. But everybody should know that Trump is a pathological liar.
    You can still vote "No"; the FBI has been protecting the corrupt elite for decades and took the investigation of Anthony Weiner from the New York police for anything besides charges on sexting. What kind of sentence could he get for dirty messages to a 15-year-old girl, when Jeffrey Epstein (the good friend of both the Clintons and Donald Trump) spent a total of 12 months "in jail" (for a whopping 8 hours every day) for running a paedophile sex ring?

Strange that since post #34: 1 forum member has voted that Hillary will be put in jail...
    The President does NOT have the unilateral ability to put someone in jail. He wasn't lying, he was playing both sides.

Unless she gets a blanket pardon by a sitting US President, she and some around her are going to rot in a prison cell once inauguration takes place and she loses her job as Secretary of State. In the meantime she is very well insulated. This just needs time to play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    The President does NOT have the unilateral ability to put someone in jail. He wasn't lying, he was playing both sides.

Unless she gets a blanket pardon by a sitting US President, she and some around her are going to rot in a prison cell once inauguration takes place and she loses her job as Secretary of State. In the meantime she is very well insulated. This just needs time to play out.
    Once inauguration takes place and she loses her job as Secretary of State.. go on..

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Once inauguration takes place and she loses her job as Secretary of State.. go on..
    wtf is your avatar dood?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    A lot of her insulation drops and the numerous LE agencies after her with legitimate evidence will have a much easier time gaining access to her to 1) depose 2) indict 3) prosecute

Based on how much they already have the deposing may not even be required.

If Obama does not pardon her and Trump is inaugurated Hillary will see a lot of time inside courtrooms and cells. Once Trump is inaugurated the only thing Trump can do to affect her situation is PARDON her.

Trump doesn't need to do a damn thing. The Justice Dept. and the "system" are mostly independent of the President. This last Obama presidency was by far the worst administration in terms of politicizing the Justice Dept. and corrupting the structure.

There are 2 things I am looking for right now:

1) Trump assassination

2) If he is inaugurated does he PARDON Hillary

If either of those things happen trouble, big trouble, is coming.

If he is inaugurated and she is not pardoned by his hand, I feel optimistic about that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    wtf is your avatar dood?

lol
    A cuckservative, I believe.

Trump demands Obama promise not to pardon Clinton

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/30/polit...don/index.html

September 30, 2016

Novi, Michigan (CNN)Donald Trump on Friday challenged President Barack Obama to pledge not to issue a presidential pardon to Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server while leading the State Department.

Clinton, however, has been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing by the FBI and the Justice Department.
    Trump issued his "demand" during a rally here as he repeatedly railed against Clinton's tenure at the State Department and her subsequent misleading and even false statements about whether she had sent or received classified information through her personal email account.
    The White House has in no way suggested a pardon is under consideration.
    "Here's the demand I'm making today to President Obama," Trump said. "Will you pledge not to issue a pardon to Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators for their many crimes against our country and against society itself? Will you make that pledge?"
    Trump also challenged Clinton to pledge not to allow any of her aides who received immunity from the FBI to serve in a future Clinton administration. The FBI granted limited immunity deals to at least two Clinton aides, including Clinton's State Department Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, when the FBI requested to search the two attorneys' laptops, sources told CNN late last week.
    This isn't the first time Trump has called for legal action to be taken against his Democratic challenger. In June, he called for Clinton to be jailed over the email matter, and he has said that if he is elected, he would instruct his attorney general to investigate her.
    Trump followed up his comments by raising several Clinton controversies from the 1990s, including the Whitewater scandal, the cattle futures controversy and even former President Bill Clinton's controversial 11th hour pardon of Marc Rich, a prominent oil trader who fled the country after learning of plans to indict him on tax evasion, racketeering and breaking an embargo against Iran.
    The former president said in a 2002 interview with Newsweek that he regretted making the pardon because "it wasn't worth the damage to my reputation."
    Trump has infrequently raised Clinton scandals dating back to the 1990s on the campaign trail, and while he resisted the urge to raise Bill Clinton's marital infidelities at Monday's -- though he alluded to them -- Trump has suggested that he may at the next event.
    On Thursday, Trump raised Bill Clinton's impeachment during a rally, and has sought to connect the former president's missteps to Hillary Clinton.
    "The people of this country are tired of the lies. They're tired of trivial politics. They're tired of being talked down to. They're tired of being looked down upon and being treated like second class citizens," Trump said Friday.
    He also picked back up on his warnings about voter fraud -- instances of which are extremely rare -- as he urged voters to keep an eye out on Election Day to "make sure it's on the up and up." Trump has previously called on voters to monitor polling places on Election Day and watch for fraudulent behavior.
    "Because you know what, that's a big, big problem in this country and nobody wants to talk about it," Trump said. "So go and watch these polling places. Make sure it's on the up and up, please."
    "That would be one hell of a way to lose," he added.

''Clinton, however, has been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing by the FBI and the Justice Department.''

This is what infuriates me and what we should all be marching in the streets about;

Cleared by FBI and Justice Dept, admittedly guilty be her own admission, Bill Comey and the rest of
    the legal world (they just pretend she's immune to article 18), yet Trump is guilty of nothing , never
    was, regarding Russian Collusion, and still lives under a cloud of guilt by those 'fake' agencies.

Our Justice system is 'not' .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12