Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Official presidential election results thread - Nov. 8, 2016

OR to Killery and Trump leading in WA.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Are there enough votes in Wayne County for Hllary in MI?
    John King on CNN is doing a good job breaking things down.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Right now they're saying it's 190 to 187, but they haven't added Florida yet, right?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

On the yahoo site... it had Washington as light blue, then light pink.. then grey lol.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    TRUMP ON THE VERGE OF PRESIDENCY; WORLD IN SHOCK
    Oh the sweet satisfaction of sticking it too the media and the globalist elite.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-08-2016 at 10:42 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Isn't it fun when we (which would include the moderators) here at RPF cheer on a garbage human being like Trump...

Why are you here Bryan? Why are you at RPF? Perhaps you should apply for a job at Trumpbart?
    Laughing at CNN for having to eat crow ain't exactly cheering on Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

OH flipped for Trump. Killery back in lead by 1.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Drumpf up by 55K votes in WI with 65% in. Looks like he will take it.
    No, not yet. Dane County only at 60% - most liberal county in WI and 2nd most populous.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

What does Wisconsin and Michigan put Trump at ?
    Add alaska and do not count wisc , michigan ,iowa and nevada , 257
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Oh the sweat satisfaction of sticking it too the media and the globalist elite.
    I hope you are right, but I have zero expectations from him, lol
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

If he wins Michigan or Wisconsin he pretty much wins the presidency, without either I don't think he pulls it off just a couple points short.

Michigan results have froze up. Google having issues.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Kelly Anne Conneway = the happiest girl in the world today.
    She is the big winner here. Megyn Kelly and most of FoxNews and Hillary are the big losers.

I hope from here on out we will have the courage to be logical and reasoned with our local, state, and national representatives and get the point across that they work for us, not the other way around.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Frank Luntz should kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawkeye View Post
    If he wins Michigan or Wisconsin he pretty much wins the presidency, without either I don't think he pulls it off just a couple points short.
    Michigan might still be in play, but WI is probably going to red hat.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.

Any chance they give acceptance/concession speeches in the next hour? I want to go to bed.

Tucker Carlson is now walking back his words. They are all Hillary apologists. What a mess and what fun to watch.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Iowa is 49 Drumpf to 46 with 40%in

I kept the TV off but maybe now is a good time to watch for a good laugh.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Any chance they give acceptance/concession speeches in the next hour? I want to go to bed.
    probrably not, too close in key states, all votes must be counted, i'm gonna go to bed soon
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MI 16K vote spread with 60% in favor drumpf.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    TRUMP ON THE VERGE OF PRESIDENCY; WORLD IN SHOCK
    itshappening.gif !!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry View Post
    I must say that the one thing that will make me smile about a Trump win, will be the hysterics of the left.
    Be careful what you wish for. There's a lot of unhinged emotional people that are waaaaay too invested in the outcome.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Trump 239-209. Wisconsin and Michigan aren't in, Trump leads both. Pennsylvania Hitlery leads but Trump is closing in. If he takes those 3 he wins.
    I am the spoon.

Frank Luntz should kill himself.
    F him. He was so sure with those Tweets I kept the TV off and resigned myself to Trump losing.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-08-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Oh jesus, Chuck Todd talking about a 269-269 tie.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh jesus, Chuck Todd talking about a 269-269 tie.
    Now that would be entertaining
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Network rating are too good for that. Lol
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Right now they're saying it's 190 to 187, but they haven't added Florida yet, right?
    Probably not Utah , Arizona , Georgia as well
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Laughing at CNN for having to eat crow ain't exactly cheering on Trump.
    Agreed.

Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast