Thread: What is Ron's diet/fitness?

What is Ron's diet/fitness?

What is Ron's diet and/or nutritional program? I need to start consuming like him if he has the energy to campaign at his age. Does he excersize? Does he drink coffee? If anyone's asked him or knows about this please lmk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I were to guess, a ton of fiber, low cal, and fish. As for exercise running from what he said.

I think he did some biking with the Ron Paul Rider actually.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Yes, he exercises a lot...he admitted it's one of his compulsions.

Diet? That's easy....salads and chocolate chip cookies.....oh, and did I mention chocolate chip cookies?

This explains his vices/compulsions.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oAg7Kztnlb4
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Something tells me Ron is one of those kinds of guys who will live to be 90+ I'll be very suspicious if all the sudden he gets some sort of fast acting cancer.

At the special briefing I went to, he nursed a single glass of red wine.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Corydoras View Post
    At the special briefing I went to, he nursed a single glass of red wine.

Good for him! 1 Timothy 5:23: "Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities."

it's also been shown that red wine has the natural ability to prolong your life. Of course, you shouldn't drink tons to live a while, but a glass every now and then is a good thing.