Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, what happens Wednesday morning?

"The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump screams "vote rigging," and then fades into oblivion, but only after suckering his former supporters out of millions.

Sales of liquor, anti-depressants, and handguns soar.

We libertarians try to revive our movement and rebuild in the wake of Trumptardation...

...and maybe people wake up and realize what could have been, maybe.

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 11-07-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post

Our next president .
    Vermin Supreme-The Heroic POTUS Murica needs! FREE PONIES!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

If Trump loses he pulls a Boris Yelsten and takes the Whitehouse by force in the second American civil war

Just joking

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Every wrestling match wakes more people up.
    I must engage those people, and promote blockchain solutions. "Blockchain", in every conceivable way.
    I must prepare for the kings/queens further destabilizing of the world.

This bullsh!t changes individual life for the better. In a "$hit, or get off the pot" kind of way.

From the many, one. lol Nothing will change for the one, if the individual many do not change.

Wednesday is the day Mr. and Mrs. AF contemplate a voluntary water taxi service between the HI islands using blockchain magic and legal loopholes, and in a John McCaffe FU government sort of way?

...and yeah, I'll take a beer/other and feel good about supporting Ron Paul/Truth.
    You speak of water... as a aquatic biologist in the Great Lakes region, what is this that you speak of? I have heard of plans for out West etc, but never Hawaii. You have my ear if you have any other info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm looking forward to a big cyber hug all around Wednesday morning.
    here, have a preliminary ~hugs~ nao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You don't have to be here in this sub forum. You are in control of your own mental anguish.
    True, but the forum has been my Libertarian getaway since I was a kid, so I dearly miss the great insights and conversations for the cause of real freedom.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    You speak of water... as a aquatic biologist in the Great Lakes region, what is this that you speak of? I have heard of plans for out West etc, but never Hawaii. You have my ear if you have any other info on this.
    I don't mean to start any rumors. Just thinking aloud, friend.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Trump screams "vote rigging," and then fades into oblivion, but only after suckering his former supporters out of millions.
    Trump has spent at least $60M of his own money, and is not going to be drawing a paycheck for being POTUS.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    True, but the forum has been my Libertarian getaway since I was a kid, so I dearly miss the great insights and conversations for the cause of real freedom.
    I said sub-forum. You can always talk at other areas. Like I said, I didn't even know this subforum was here, (or care), I just posted in US news and Foreign Affairs, and sometimes in Economics. You don't have to be in the elections sub forum.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Libertarians can't even get a federal hot dog stand decommissioned and they complain about Trump. As if we're going to go from Barack Obama to Lysander Spooner overnight. LOL Trump is a radical departure from historically horrible candidates.

The enlightened are reawakened and start looking for Galt's Gulch.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Sales of liquor, anti-depressants, and handguns soar.

We libertarians try to revive our movement and rebuild in the wake of Trumptardation...

...and maybe people wake up and realize what could have been, maybe.

Your desire for world government, Rev? That was never what Ron Paul was about.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 11-08-2016 at 12:05 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Libertarians can't even get a federal hot dog stand decommissioned and they complain about Trump. As if we're going to go from Barack Obama to Lysander Spooner overnight. LOL Trump is a radical departure from historically horrible candidates.
    Right? he is going to smash a lot of the obstacles in the way of genuine grass roots movements. His anti-lobbying and term limits alone are going to help greatly. But these people think they will have some great libertarian that will rise up out of nowhere and smash the establishment with words and reason. They don't understand the masses don't understand words or reason. Especially when there is the power of propaganda arrayed against them. they actually think Donald Trump is the reason Rand is not running.

Sorry guys, if it wasn't Donald, it would have been Jeb. Jeb was the chosen.

Trump is going to bash some of those walls, and end some of those evil gatekeepers in the press, like Gloria Borger, who only wanted to talk to Ron Paul about his newsletter.... ...and even though he answered her 15 times, it was all she could ask him about, until he pulled his microphone off and walked away, with her apologizing for being a bitch.

The only thing to put these bullies in line, is a bully bigger than them.

And somehow, here I am, aligned with the people I used to hate, because of race issues, and the people I got pos-reps from all day, are now throwing neg-reps at me. It's upside down land.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-07-2016 at 11:31 PM.

I am expecting chaos not after the results but after a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    World government, Rev?

Last time I checked, that was not a libertarian stance, but it is yours.
    Can you stop with the same issue over & over with him?

You KNOW he was talking about something "hypothetical" but you continually bring this up, over & over, ad nauseum.
    There is no spoon.

If Trump wins, I might be deported or have to sit in a room with Ben Carson for a year.

http://freetrumpscore.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Libertarians can't even get a federal hot dog stand decommissioned and they complain about Trump. As if we're going to go from Barack Obama to Lysander Spooner overnight.
    Spooner voted for Hillary. Twice.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Realistically, this is what my Wednesday morning will look like...
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

wednesday morning...lets see.....irish coffee w/breakfast.....watch a few minutes of Alice Cooper live in Montreux....clean my guns.....watch the Seahawks game again on my DVR....give Origanilst a hug whenever he shows up at the bar....other than that, wait 4 more years when we get to do this over again...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 11-08-2016 at 09:28 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Zion" is "Reloaded"

I would imagine that it'll be something like this:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

The real question is what happens December 19 when the electoral college meets. There are already two HRC electors in Washington state on record as intending to defect. If HRC wins today it is entirely possible an all out public mutiny will erupt from the FBI agents who have been cockblocked. This is not over until the electors vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If Trump wins, I might be deported or have to sit in a room with Ben Carson for a year.

http://freetrumpscore.com/

I got a 679 - Irrelevant Clown. I assume I did better than you because I am not female, but it said my score got dinged because my hands are too large.

The real question is what happens December 19 when the electoral college meets. There are already two HRC electors in Washington state on record as intending to defect. If HRC wins today it is entirely possible an all out public mutiny will erupt from the FBI agents who have been cockblocked. This is not over until the electors vote.

I think there's a little militia meeting around the corner...
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I got a 679 - Irrelevant Clown. I assume I did better than you because I am not female, but it said my score got dinged because my hands are too large.
    I have medium hands and I'm a female. My hands probably saved me from being sent straight to Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I have medium hands and I'm a female. My hands probably saved me from being sent straight to Gitmo.
    Could be. They couldn't decide what they wanted me to do. I had 50% on everything except deportation, which wasn't on the list. I had 20% on wall construction duty.

oops

I forgot Ron Paul Liberty Report. That is happening right now.

Tune in!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123