Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday Prediction

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Tuesday Prediction

Here is my prediction if Hillary wins on Tuesday. TPTB will have a false flag of CIA operative "Trump Supporters" throw together some huge riote, and it will be called a case of domestic terrorism.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Depends if al qaeda does something on monday.. especially if it involves american muslims or refugees as attackers.

BUSH + OBAMA + CLINTON train is derailed.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    BUSH + OBAMA + CLINTON train is derailed.

I'll say it is deranged, but I honestly do not believe it to be derailed. Things are going as planned by having a false sense of fairness with a ridged close election.

Media this morning (George Stephinopilis's show) was already talking about civil unrest if either candidate wins and impeachment. These are going to be trying times up ahead regardless if Trump or Clinton win. I think if Clinton wins, then it will come sooner; if Trump wins, I think "Tin foil hat" wearers will get a quick satisfaction of I told you so when the Clinto+Bush+Obama et al gets exposed by wiki leaks and an impeachment hearing, but that will be snuffed quickly with Trump saying/doing something stupid and exposing himself as the established candidate that he is.

God, I pray every night that I am wrong, but all evidence points to us all being $#@!ed regardless come when the new president takes office.
    Last edited by KEEF; 11-06-2016 at 09:40 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    If Hillary "wins"
    1) trump will file a lawsuit over the mishandling of ballots in Florida and Pennsylvania.
    2) Once that is thrown out, his next move will stun the world. And it will NOT be violent revolution.

Wednesday will be precisely the same as Monday. And people will still be here talking about it instead of being about it.

Bet.

Whatever difference this election might have made was removed in the primaries. Prediction? Same old same old. Bigger government, less freedom.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    If Hillary "wins"
    1) trump will file a lawsuit over the mishandling of ballots in Florida and Pennsylvania.
    2) Once that is thrown out, his next move will stun the world. And it will NOT be violent revolution.
    OK, I'll take the bait. What WILL it be?
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    His own TV show. Maybe a network.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And that will stun the world????
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rprprs View Post
    I'll not say. I'll tell you once the lawsuits against fraud are thrown out.

Still letting media think for you, I see. As this has been their stated consolation prize for him and his followers.

I'll let you know this. Donald Trump will be president of the Untied States. He will win the election in a landslide, but it will be rigged and given to Hillary Clinton.
    He will then contest the rigging, and lose.
    His next move, will be peaceful, but shock the world, and the elite will have no idea how to counter it.

They will probably do a false flag attack on the internet on election day, blame it on Russia saying they were trying to mess with the election results, in all the confusion they will try to throw it to Clinton. If it works, the next Cold War will be on like Donkey Kong.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Here is my prediction if Hillary wins on Tuesday. TPTB will have a false flag of CIA operative "Trump Supporters" throw together some huge riote, and it will be called a case of domestic terrorism.
    That could potentially spark a real uprising though.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Possibly Trump. At this point Obama was winning all polls before election.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    It will be bigger than that. With massively negative approval ratings Clinton has no mandate to govern. To get her approval ratings so she isn't impeached or indicted up she will either start a war or allow a terror attack to occur. Either way the Clintons are going to kill a lot of people again.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Whatever difference this election might have made was removed in the primaries. Prediction? Same old same old. Bigger government, less freedom.
    ITS HAPPENING

We are all neoliberals now!

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It will be bigger than that. With massively negative approval ratings Clinton has no mandate to govern. To get her approval ratings so she isn't impeached or indicted up she will either start a war or allow a terror attack to occur. Either way the Clintons are going to kill a lot of people again.
    Trump not that favorable either. Lots of people going to be disappointed no matter who wins. Probably even some who voted for the eventual winner when they fail to live up to expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump not that favorable either. Lots of people going to be disappointed no matter who wins. Probably even some who voted for the eventual winner when they fail to live up to expectations.

I hate Trump and would never vote for him. But I don't get the feeling that Trump would kill people to get his approval rating up like the Clintons do. I do think he is too hot headed and unpredictable and that could get people killed. All he has to do is insult some world leader on twitter and the bullets and bombs could fly. He has very little self control.

There wont be any ammo left to buy.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

My Prediction: 269 269 tie, would be nice.
    See who I think wins the 2016 President Races:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...OR_1,WA_1,CA_1
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

If Hillary wins, she's gonna go full-blown 'night of the long knives' on people who opposed her to make sure they aren't around to muck things up in 2020.

A lot of people have dished out dirt on her, taking great risks, perhaps not fully aware or appreciating the fact that if she wins, she becomes the most powerful woman in the world.

And any married man will tell you, women can certainly hold a grudge.

I'm honestly more than a bit worried about what waits in store for people like Assange and Comey.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-07-2016 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

To be honest, if there was going to be a year that no one clinched the 270, this would be it.

I hope Jones is right.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They will probably do a false flag attack on the internet on election day, blame it on Russia saying they were trying to mess with the election results, in all the confusion they will try to throw it to Clinton. If it works, the next Cold War will be on like Donkey Kong.
    If the "government" cannot rig the elections, then the "Russians" cannot hack the elections.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Great Interview with Election Fraud Expert.

http://electionnightmares.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast