Thread: Dr. Michio Kaku explains multiverse theory

Dr. Michio Kaku explains multiverse theory

I know this is science in the "Peace through religion" forum, but Dr. Kaku believes in God and hints at that belief in this video. Also I'm putting this here for people who can't wrap their minds around the idea that true freewill can exist based on multiverse theory. Note that while the Bible doesn't specifically teach the multiverse, it doesn't specifically teach that the earth orbits the sun either. On the flip side the Bible doesn't preclude the earth orbiting the sun nor does it preclude the existence of alternate realities. Just because we don't exist in a particular reality does not mean that reality does not exist.

Anyway, here's the video. Those with a mind that is not closed because of how they believe the Bible must be interpreted may enjoy it.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here's a "campy" version explaining the same basic ideas.

In ^this one I subscribe to multiverse theory #3 or some variation of it.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Bump for the pseudo Calvinists who limit God by their lack of understanding.

Bump for people who still can't wrap their minds around how a sovereign all powerful all knowing God can still grant real free will.

Would there be multiple Heavens?

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    All potential alternate universes would be "Creation", and Heaven is outside creation. Outside of time.

or ..perhaps,, the only true dimension.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    "In my Fathers house there are many mansions."