Thread: Clinton staff ready to target Rand's family

Clinton staff ready to target Rand's family

from the DailyCaller 11/4/16 http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/em...tect-clintons/
    by Peter Hasson
    Leaked emails between Hillary Clinton campaign staffers showed a willingness to target Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s family if it meant protecting the Clintons.

One Clinton staffer remarked on Paul’s unwillingness to comment on his 22-year-old son’s DUI, suggesting it could be used the next time Paul “attacks someone in [Hillary]’s family.”

Paul has been a stern critic of Bill Clinton’s treatment of women and has referred to the former president as a sexual predator.

After Rand Paul’s 22-year-old son William was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol in May of 2015, the Clinton campaign appeared ready to use that information to hit back at Paul if they felt it was needed.

Clinton spokesman Josh Schwerin blasted out to the campaign’s rapid response team an AP story with the headline “Son of Presidential Candidate Cited for DUI After Crash.” The story noted William was never arrested.

“Worthwhile nugget to save next time he attacks someone in HRC’s family,” said Clinton spokesman Jesse Ferguson, noting a quote from the story that said, “A campaign spokesman said Sen. Rand Paul does not comment on any private matters in regards to his family.”

In addition to calling Bill Clinton a predator who must be disowned by Democrats, Rand Paul has criticized the former president for his criminal justice policies, claiming he put a “generation” of black men in jail. (RELATED: Rand Paul: Democrats Should ‘Disown’ Bill Clinton For Being A ‘Sexual Predator’)

After Ferguson’s comment, the email chain continued with Clinton adviser Karen Finney saying it “Seems odd that his son was cited and not arrested given how tough Kentucky’s laws are.” Coverage of the incident at the time noted that this was standard practice in Kentucky.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/em...#ixzz4P5n8l630

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign was prepared for this, it probably would have helped him if she went there.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I'm shocked, shocked that Hillary had a counter planned for every candidate. Another lesson in how modern politics is like a boxing match. Despite our having a principled, eloquent liberty candidate, the Clinton machine was prepared to go there beating up on the Paul family and relations. Does anybody doubt they would have waived the Benton issue as well? Would Rand have been willing, not just able to scrap in the dirt with her?
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What a evil motherfucker bitch. That Nasty Woman is.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-04-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Eh. If this or past elections are any indication, a candidate's family isn't off-limits, especially if they get involved with something, so this is hardly surprising. Heck, this could have happened to any candidate's son and I wager Clinton would do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    How does he keep finding new jobs, isn't Mr B overdue to be broke and homeless?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    What a evil motherfucker bitch.
    Who Hillary or Jessie?
    Last edited by Indy Vidual; 11-04-2016 at 08:23 PM.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I saw that cant say i am not surprised. Did you know? Hillary camp were hoping that it were Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush running agaisnt she would had destroyed them easily.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Eh. If this or past elections are any indication, a candidate's family isn't off-limits, especially if they get involved with something, so this is hardly surprising. Heck, this could have happened to any candidate's son and I wager Clinton would do the same thing.
    That's part of the reason it wouldn't have done damage to Rand. They tried the same thing with Mitt's son in 2012.

That's part of the reason it wouldn't have done damage to Rand. They tried the same thing with Mitt's son in 2012.
    She can't win, can she?

People got way more upset over the dog on the car roof than they did over any of his kids.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Rand knows what to do...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

lol.... from the one who has been actively engaged in voter suppression for like 18 months..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

EMAILS: HILLARY STAFFERS WILLING TO TARGET RAND PAUL’S FAMILY TO PROTECT CLINTONS

One Clinton staffer remarked on Paul’s unwillingness to comment on his 22-year-old son’s DUI, suggesting it could be used the next time Paul “attacks someone in [Hillary]’s family.”

Leaked emails between Hillary Clinton campaign staffers showed a willingness to target Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s family if it meant protecting the Clintons.
    Paul has been a stern critic of Bill Clinton’s treatment of women and has referred to the former president as a sexual predator.
    After Rand Paul’s 22-year-old son William was cited for driving under the influence of alcohol in May of 2015, the Clinton campaign appeared ready to use that information to hit back at Paul if they felt it was needed. more.

politics as usual

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i am curious how Rand would have handled it all if Trump wasn't there.

I'm not so sure He would have survived the Clinton Machine. Like his father, he doesn't project much confidence when attacked live by pundits. Too bad his campaign sucked. He played the establishment-libertarian card. Too nice. I honestly never heard about him. And started to root for Trump because he was attacked by everyone, including Rand!!!