Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broward County, Florida Officials Caught Filling Out Absentee Ballots

Broward County, Florida Officials Caught Filling Out Absentee Ballots

Broward County, Florida Officials Caught Filling Out Absentee Ballots
    By Jim Hoft - Nov 4th, 2016

Mike Cernovich broke this story this morning at Danger and Play:

A massive voter fraud operation was discovered in Democratic Broward County, Florida.

According to a former Secretary of Elections Department employee, there is a secret room where Democrat insiders fill out those absentee ballots.

The woman provided her sworn testimony via affidavit.

Secretary of Election employees in Broward County, FL caught filling out absentee ballots! #FloridaFraud pic.twitter.com/MqjmFtDXHX

— Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) November 4, 2016

Here is the document:
    voter-fraud-broward-county

The woman said she was asked to deliver ballots to a room where employees were filling out the absentee ballots.

The letter was signed by notary Robert Nichols.

Law officials have enough information to proceed in the investigation.

Mike Cernovich spoke about the criminal operation on Periscope:

LIVE on #Periscope: Breaking news! Voting fraud uncovered in Florida #MAGA3X https://t.co/q7jeEz6Rgh

— Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 (@Cernovich) November 4, 2016
    More: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...entee-ballots/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Name:  Cwb36cyVIAA5EPr.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  102.6 KB
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Let the fireworks begin!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...brenda-snipes/

UPDATE: TRUMP CAMPAIGN PREPARING LAWSUIT Against Broward Co FL Sec of Elections Brenda Snipes

LOL what if they were stuffing the box for Trump?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Shocked...shocked I am.

What a terrible stain on our democracy and the precious right to vote.

I'm sure the justice system and law enforcement will rapidly bring these scoundrels to justice though.

Not surprised by this news whatsoever.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Justice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

this is going to be a virus!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm getting worried.. This is serious.

They will cheat and rig the votes.
    They will seal and close the investigations and start WW3 with Russia to prevent all the corruption from jailing Clinton Obama.

It is the only way to prevent Clinton to be impeached. Start WW3.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

They will seal and close the investigations and start WW3 with Russia to prevent all the corruption from jailing Clinton Obama.

This doesn't sound very alpha to me.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This doesn't sound very alpha to me.
    You sound even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

Should have started worrying when Rand was marginalized. Trump only got this far so Clinton would win. I'm not sure when those emails will be leaked though.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Should have started worrying when Rand was marginalized. Trump only got this far so Clinton would win. I'm not sure when those emails will be leaked though.
    i wasn't even here. The MSM killed Rand by ignoring him. How do you expect to achieve anything? I saw Ron Paul in 2008. The Media can destroy a lot of people. They let Trump snowball but it got out of control. But Trump did plan a strategy to force the media focus on him in the first place! I came back here when I saw the Media attacking Trump in September 2015.

Probably happening in dozens of counties and we only know of this one.

Fraud, corruption, murder, demonic cults...

God help us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They'll investigate it. And in about 4 years, 2 months, we'l have the answer. Nobody will be held responsible, but there wil be some changes to the system.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/n...oying-ballots/

Sources confirm Snipes was breaking the law and opened more than 153,000 ballots cast by mail in private, claiming employees were tearing up and disposing of those that were votes in support of Donald J. Trump. The law prohibits the opening of ballots without the supervision of a canvassing board appointed to oversee and certify elections precisely because of this possibility.

The Republican Party of Florida earlier in the week caught wind of this and accused Broward County election officials of voter fraud when they received a letter Wednesday afternoon from Republican state party chairman Blaise Ingoglia.

“These illegal actions must stop immediately,” he wrote. “The Republican Party of Florida is prepared to take all necessary legal actions to ensure that Broward County conducts its election in compliance with the law.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-04-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    They'll investigate it. And in about 4 years, 2 months, we'l have the answer. Nobody will be held responsible, but there wil be some changes to the system.
    Whats going to wake up America?
    1.Economy fails under Hillary.
    2.Allows migrants from Europe to settle.
    3.Europe's economy crash which is likely.

4.German banks collapse.

There certainly is voter fraud in the US. One county in Floriderp isn't "massive" fraud. Show me proof of widespread systemic fraud. I don't discount that it is possible, but also don't believe fraud is anything more than isolated. My mind could be changed though.

I dunno, could be another Roger Stone false flag. Remember last week he said Hillary had private secret meeting with the elections supervisor of Broward County Brenda Snipes. That turned out to be not true.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    There certainly is voter fraud in the US. One county in Floriderp isn't "massive" fraud. Show me proof of widespread systemic fraud. I don't discount that it is possible, but also don't believe fraud is anything more than isolated. My mind could be changed though.
    Some dude posting it on twitter isn't enough proof for you? It will be nearly impossible to MAGA if people aren't able to connect the dots and put 2 and 2 together.

In Broward County? You need to back off on your support for Clinton a bit, it's starting to affect your brain more drastically than usual.

Some dude posting it on twitter isn't enough proof for you? It will be nearly impossible to MAGA if people aren't able to connect the dots and put 2 and 2 together.
    There is a certified affidavit from a temp.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    In Broward County? You need to back off on your support for Clinton a bit, it's starting to affect your brain more drastically than usual.
    LOL what are you going on about?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sounds about right .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Questions of voter fraud after man finds 83 ballots shipped to a single address in his apartment complex

Fears of voter fraud only increased this week, after a California man found a stack of 83 mail-in ballots shipped to a single neighbor's apartment.
    Jerry Mosna of San Pedro found the two stacks of ballots on top of his mailbox on Saturday. All of the 83 ballots were unused and addressed to different people, all supposedly living in an apartment he knows to be occupied by a single, 89-year-old, neighbor.

'I think this is spooky,' Mosna told Fox News. 'All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.'

Mosna says that his neighbor lives by herself in a two-bedroom apartment so small that eighty people couldn't even fit in the apartment.
    So he and his wife Madalena took the ballots to the Los Angeles Police Department, hoping they would investigate.
    Instead, police sent them to the post office to report the incident.

Mosna left the police station feeling certain that the ballots would not be investigated and he's now certain that voter fraud is going on.
    'Yes, there is voter fraud. We saw it with our own eyes,' Cracchiolo said.

One of Mosna's other neighbors, John Cracchiolo, contacted the Los Angeles County Registrar's Office, who said they were investigating.
    In a statement, the office said: 'We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place. Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences.'

The spokesman would not say comment on the exact number of incidents that had happened, other than to say 'relatively few'.
    A spokesman for the Postal Service indicated that all 'improperly addressed ballots had been returned to our office'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4P8rOvBls
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Russians

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast