Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1530

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

  1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Serious mods take serious forum sliding trolls seriously.

    And, that's it.

    I will not contribute one more iota of content to this forum until CPUd is permabanned.

    My time is more precious, and better spent not fighting CTR trolls.
    Lover of Liberty? Free speech?

    Don't even go there.

    You don't like CPUd? Put 'em on ignore.

    I know, I know, so very hard- much easier to call names when you don't agree with someone.
    There is no spoon.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Anonymous lost my support after they didn't release any major dump data on the major banks what a shame.
    What Data?

    WHO HAD IT?

    so an anonymous someone said something you believed.
    and it didn't work out as you imagined.

    anons don't need your "support"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  4. #1443
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How are those investigations by the FBI and NYPD going?
    Impeded likely.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  5. #1444


    Flight attendant used secret note to save teen from human trafficking

    POSTED 6:33 PM, FEBRUARY 6, 2017, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE



    Flight Attendants Learn To Spot Victims Of Sex Tr

    [/COLOR]
    SEATTLE — An Alaska Airlines flight attendant’s instincts and quick thinking helped save a teenage girl from human trafficking in 2011, according to WTSP.
    Flight attendant Shelia Frederick, 49, first thought something was off during a flight from Seattle to San Francisco when she noticed a teenage girl with greasy blond hair. The teen “looked like she had been through pure hell,” Frederick said.
    The girl, who she thought was about 14 years old, was traveling with an older, well-dressed man.
    Feeling uneasy about the situation, the 10-year flight veteran approached the duo and tried to strike up a conversation. When she did, the man became defensive.
    That’s when Frederick told the girl under her breath to go to the bathroom, according to WTSP, where she had posted a note to the mirror.
    “She wrote back on the note that she needed help,” Frederick told WTSP.
    Frederick then notified the pilot and police were waiting in the terminal when they landed.

    The story is just one of many being highlighted by Airline Ambassadors International, an organization focused on training attendants to spot signs of human trafficking, NBC News reports.
    “The front line employees are not being trained,” said Nancy Rivard, president of the organization. “We’re funding this from our own pocketbooks.”
    Rivard and several of her team flew to Houston before the Super Bowl to hold a two-day training session for airline employees on how to recognize human trafficking.


    [/COLOR]
    Human trafficking jumped 35.7 percent in the United States in 2016, according to a new report from the National Human Trafficking Hotline.
    Last edited by KEEF; 02-06-2017 at 08:17 PM.

  6. #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Do tell....what else has been spotted?
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    there is another PIZZA sign, behind an iron GATE, at 0:04
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  7. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    there is another PIZZA sign, behind an iron GATE, at 0:04
    Okay..I see the pizza behind the screen door but since it is a pizza store he's coming out of not sure what that adds. Are you seeing something else on the sign behind the door I can't see? I can only make out the pizza on the sign behind the door..the rest is blurry to me. Does it say Comet Ping Pong or something? lol

    I understand that the ad surely isn't coincidental though.
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-06-2017 at 09:03 PM.

  8. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    What Data?

    WHO HAD IT?

    so an anonymous someone said something you believed.
    and it didn't work out as you imagined.

    anons don't need your "support"
    https://betanews.com/2016/05/12/anonymous-op-icarus/

  9. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Bull$#@! reporting based on a misconception.

    Anonymous is not an entity.. It is not an organization. it has no head nor tail.

    It is anyone and no one.
    Anyone can be anonymous.. and say anything as such.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Lover of Liberty? Free speech?

    Don't even go there.

    You don't like CPUd? Put 'em on ignore.

    I know, I know, so very hard- much easier to call names when you don't agree with someone.
    Ender, do you even understand what a shill is? They aren't here to provide a different point of view because their politics are different than ours. They are here to actively undermine and cause friction and infighting in a community. Their goal is to get members at each others throats. To purposely disseminate bad information. Think of it this way.

    The people that want to disrupt us aren't just some random democrats with a different point of view, they are paid to do this by politically powerful organizations so they get naive users like you, against people calling them out for subversion like staerker. If a community's mods aren't on top of these shills, the community will be successfully disbanded.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  12. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    If a community's mods aren't on top of these shills, the community will be successfully disbanded.
    Lucidly put. Let's start with the trump shills.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

  13. #1451
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Ender, do you even understand what a shill is? They aren't here to provide a different point of view because their politics are different than ours. They are here to actively undermine and cause friction and infighting in a community. Their goal is to get members at each others throats. To purposely disseminate bad information. Think of it this way.

    The people that want to disrupt us aren't just some random democrats with a different point of view, they are paid to do this by politically powerful organizations so they get naive users like you, against people calling them out for subversion like staerker. If a community's mods aren't on top of these shills, the community will be successfully disbanded.
    I understand exactly what a shill is and it ain't CPUd.

    Because someone offers a different perspective or does not approve of your candidate, does NOT make them a shill.

    Those who chase others around, call names, and deliver continuous insults are the shills in my perspective.
    There is no spoon.

  14. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I understand exactly what a shill is and it ain't CPUd.

    Because someone offers a different perspective or does not approve of your candidate, does NOT make them a shill.

    Those who chase others around, call names, and deliver continuous insults are the shills in my perspective.
    Well yes and no. I personally haven't paid much attention to CPUd so can't offer whether I believe him to be a shill. I can offer that Zippyjuan does seem to be more than some dissenting view from what I have seen and is putting more than a political point of view and different bent. But if the community is sensing trolling, disruption, divisive content, you can't call them shills. Multiple users are calling it as they see it. This isn't a community where we can easily see the members like they were co-workers. You are going to have to keep defending him since you have made a different call; and they are entitled to continue to call out the suspicion of being a shill. Remember, whatever you think of CPUd, they earned his reputation of suspicion from others. There is no one else to blame for his predicament.

    And frankly, that's a good lesson. If you are going to have a different point of view, you best provide intelligent, thought provoking respectful responses in a forum such as this. It would be like me going to a forum dedicated to discussing geology, causing a ruckus, and saying the earth is flat.
    Last edited by Athan; 02-08-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  15. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Serious mods take serious forum sliding trolls seriously.

    And, that's it.

    I will not contribute one more iota of content to this forum until CPUd is permabanned.

    My time is more precious, and better spent not fighting CTR trolls.
    Oh and as for you, don't be a ghey fahget staeker. Keep posting like normal. Shills hate that.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  16. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Well yes and no. I personally haven't paid much attention to CPUd so can't offer whether I believe him to be a shill. I can offer that Zippyjuan does seem to be more than some dissenting view from what I have seen and is putting more than a political point of view and different bent. But if the community is sensing trolling, disruption, divisive content, you can't call them shills. Multiple users are calling it as they see it. This isn't a community where we can easily see the members like they were co-workers. You are going to have to keep defending him since you have made a different call; and they are entitled to continue to call out the suspicion of being a shill. Remember, whatever you think of CPUd, they earned his reputation of suspicion from others. There is no one else to blame for his predicament.

    And frankly, that's a good lesson. If you are going to have a different point of view, you best provide intelligent, thought provoking respectful responses in a forum such as this. It would be like me going to a forum dedicated to discussing geology, causing a ruckus, and saying the earth is flat.
    I simply recommended a more appropriate subforum for this thread, then out of nowhere, the dude started launching personal attacks and self-banned.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  17. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Well yes and no. I personally haven't paid much attention to CPUd so can't offer whether I believe him to be a shill. I can offer that Zippyjuan does seem to be more than some dissenting view from what I have seen and is putting more than a political point of view and different bent. But if the community is sensing trolling, disruption, divisive content, you can't call them shills. Multiple users are calling it as they see it. This isn't a community where we can easily see the members like they were co-workers. You are going to have to keep defending him since you have made a different call; and they are entitled to continue to call out the suspicion of being a shill. Remember, whatever you think of CPUd, they earned his reputation of suspicion from others. There is no one else to blame for his predicament.

    And frankly, that's a good lesson. If you are going to have a different point of view, you best provide intelligent, thought provoking respectful responses in a forum such as this. It would be like me going to a forum dedicated to discussing geology, causing a ruckus, and saying the earth is flat.
    And- if someone on the forum disagrees with you, you best provide intelligent, thought provoking respectful responses in a forum such as this, as well.
    @CPUd was called a shill the moment he began to post any derogatory info on Trump. Trump supporters instantly hated him. I have seen the same kind of thing with @Zippyjuan, when he posts something contrary to what someone else thinks.

    Personally, I believe it's good to look at different POVs to try and ascertain the truth. AND, I have never seen either Zip or CPUd call someone a name or insult them.

    If you don't like someone, put 'em on IGNORE, but the name-calling and insults are pretty tiresome.as well as childish and ridiculous.
    There is no spoon.

  18. #1456
    What's this stuff about the Sessions' appointment being held up because of pending arrests?

    Wouldn't that be fun?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What's this stuff about the Sessions' appointment being held up because of pending arrests?

    Wouldn't that be fun?
    Now that Sessions was confirmed yesterday I pray the harvesting of human, drug, weapons, organ traffickers begin asap.

  21. #1458
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I simply recommended a more appropriate subforum for this thread, then out of nowhere, the dude started launching personal attacks and self-banned.
    I wasn't born yesterday. I'm pretty sure the backlash you are getting in general is for more than the post you mentioned. And the allegations of Pizzagate involves several officials in government on both democratic and republican side that people simply want investigated thoroughly and PROPERLY by the FBI rather than us who can only speculate and speculate possibly inaccurately without the ability to collect physical evidence with search with warrants. It has every right to be where it us was initially posted. And I'm not being hostile when I say this: Asking to have it moved to a less viewed area is noted by me and should be noted by other honest members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And- if someone on the forum disagrees with you, you best provide intelligent, thought provoking respectful responses in a forum such as this, as well.
    @CPUd was called a shill the moment he began to post any derogatory info on Trump. Trump supporters instantly hated him. I have seen the same kind of thing with @Zippyjuan, when he posts something contrary to what someone else thinks.

    Personally, I believe it's good to look at different POVs to try and ascertain the truth. AND, I have never seen either Zip or CPUd call someone a name or insult them.

    If you don't like someone, put 'em on IGNORE, but the name-calling and insults are pretty tiresome.as well as childish and ridiculous.
    I can't really put my two cents worth on CPUd. Zippy is another story Ender. The poster was actually shilling for dismissing any suspicion that arose from the Podesta email's contents. Keep in mind, Alefantis is not a political figure running for office. There is a case to make to not make a witch hunt and let authorities figure it out. On principle one can say "we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty" and users could have continued the investigation without saying he was guilty. AND even if that happened, there is nothing wrong with people making an allegation based on actual suspicious clues and coincidences when portions of the US government is suspected of covering up the behavior. This forum does not exist to promote corruption or give it room to breathe because we are tolerant of government corruption. You are in the wrong place if you think that.

    What Zippy was doing is making up any excuses and see if they stuck like a pleb; or as if the discussion hit too close to home, or perhaps demonized his own behavior. There was a massive push to shut down anything related to certain pizzagate discussion by CTR across internet forums or people asking questions on it. Obvious references using symbolisms were dismissed outright like they had no merit. That isn't "another point of view", that is straight up out of the CTR playbook. Zippy may indeed be a shill, and you may need to stop covering for him because you "so wish to hear another point of view".

    Do you really think everyone here criticizing can't hear another point of view or at least recognize when a user is providing a different point of view?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  22. #1459
    Boom! Drops microphone. Lots of people are going to need an adult diaper change. Clintons first.

    February 09, 2017
    Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking

    EXECUTIVE ORDER

    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

    Section 1. Purpose. Transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including transnational drug cartels, have spread throughout the Nation, threatening the safety of the United States and its citizens. These organizations derive revenue through widespread illegal conduct, including acts of violence and abuse that exhibit a wanton disregard for human life. They, for example, have been known to commit brutal murders, rapes, and other barbaric acts.
    These groups are drivers of crime, corruption, violence, and misery. In particular, the trafficking by cartels of controlled substances has triggered a resurgence in deadly drug abuse and a corresponding rise in violent crime related to drugs. Likewise, the trafficking and smuggling of human beings by transnational criminal groups risks creating a humanitarian crisis. These crimes, along with many others, are enriching and empowering these organizations to the detriment of the American people.
    A comprehensive and decisive approach is required to dismantle these organized crime syndicates and restore safety for the American people.
    Sec. 2. Policy. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:
    (a) strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example:
    (i) the illegal smuggling and trafficking of humans, drugs or other substances, wildlife, and weapons;
    (ii) corruption, cybercrime, fraud, financial crimes, and intellectual-property theft; or
    (iii) ** the illegal concealment or transfer of proceeds derived from such illicit activities.**
    (b) ensure that Federal law enforcement agencies give a high priority and devote sufficient resources to efforts to identify, interdict, disrupt, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including through the investigation, apprehension, and prosecution of members of such organizations, the extradition of members of such organizations to face justice in the United States and, where appropriate and to the extent permitted by law, the swift removal from the United States of foreign nationals who are members of such organizations;
    (c) maximize the extent to which all Federal agencies share information and coordinate with Federal law enforcement agencies, as permitted by law, in order to identify, interdict, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (d) enhance cooperation with foreign counterparts against transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including, where appropriate and permitted by law, through sharing of intelligence and law enforcement information and through increased security sector assistance to foreign partners by the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security;
    (e) develop strategies, under the guidance of the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security, to maximize coordination among agencies -- such as through the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), Special Operations Division, the OCDETF Fusion Center, and the International Organized Crime Intelligence and Operations Center -- to counter the crimes described in subsection (a) of this section, consistent with applicable Federal law; and
    (f) pursue and support additional efforts to prevent the operational success of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations within and beyond the United States, to include prosecution of ancillary criminal offenses, such as immigration fraud and visa fraud, and the seizure of the implements of such organizations and forfeiture of the proceeds of their criminal activity.
    Sec. 3. Implementation. In furtherance of the policy set forth in section 2 of this order, the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence, or their designees, shall co chair and direct the existing interagency Threat Mitigation Working Group (TMWG), which shall:
    (a) work to support and improve the coordination of Federal agencies' efforts to identify, interdict, investigate, prosecute, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations within and beyond the United States;
    (b) work to improve Federal agencies' provision, collection, reporting, and sharing of, and access to, data relevant to Federal efforts against transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (c) work to increase intelligence and law enforcement information sharing with foreign partners battling transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, and to enhance international operational capabilities and cooperation;
    (d) assess Federal agencies' allocation of monetary and personnel resources for identifying, interdicting, and dismantling transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, as well as any resources that should be redirected toward these efforts;
    (e) identify Federal agencies' practices, any absence of practices, and funding needs that might hinder Federal efforts to effectively combat transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (f) review relevant Federal laws to determine existing ways in which to identify, interdict, and disrupt the activity of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, and ascertain which statutory authorities, including provisions under the Immigration and Nationality Act, could be better enforced or amended to prevent foreign members of these organizations or their associates from obtaining entry into the United States and from exploiting the United States immigration system;
    (g) in the interest of transparency and public safety, and in compliance with all applicable law, including the Privacy Act, issue reports at least once per quarter detailing convictions in the United States relating to transnational criminal organizations and their subsidiaries;
    (h) to the extent deemed useful by the Co-Chairs, and in their discretion, identify methods for Federal agencies to coordinate, as permitted by law, with State, tribal, and local governments and law enforcement agencies, foreign law enforcement partners, public-health organizations, and non governmental organizations in order to aid in the identification, interdiction, and dismantling of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (i) to the extent deemed useful by the Co-Chairs, and in their discretion, consult with the Office of National Drug Control Policy in implementing this order; and
    (j) within 120 days of the date of this order, submit to the President a report on transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including the extent of penetration of such organizations into the United States, and issue additional reports annually thereafter to describe the progress made in combating these criminal organizations, along with any recommended actions for dismantling them.
    Sec. 4. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
    (i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
    (ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
    (b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
    (c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
    DONALD J. TRUMP

  23. #1460
    Trump signs Sessions EO that includes human trafficking.

    Are they signaling their intent to go after the pedos?
    JULESWIN-ISMS
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Bernie will bring about a more free market in the US than Trump. Hence the reason I wouldn't mind having him as my next president.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If the US govt ends their official and clandestine attacks on Venezuela, I can brush up on my Spanish and move there.

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF :
    DNC-S (Soros)
    CLINTON-PELO-SCHIFF
    NYT-CNN-SOCIALIST
    CIA-B (Brennan)

  24. #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Trump signs Sessions EO that includes human trafficking.

    Are they signaling their intent to go after the pedos?
    Either that or the plan is to scare them all into having heart attacks and dying to save the taxpayers $. Certain Dems and their useful idiots aren't having coniption fits because of nothing. They are fighting for their lives. And not just pedophilia..it's drugs, organs, weapons, etc.

    Time for Comey to turn over Weiner's laptop to Sessions. Need SCOTUS in place first before the hellhounds are let loose on them.
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-09-2017 at 07:10 PM.

  25. #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Boom! Drops microphone. Lots of people are going to need an adult diaper change. Clintons first.

    February 09, 2017
    Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking

    EXECUTIVE ORDER

    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

    Section 1. Purpose. Transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including transnational drug cartels, have spread throughout the Nation, threatening the safety of the United States and its citizens. These organizations derive revenue through widespread illegal conduct, including acts of violence and abuse that exhibit a wanton disregard for human life. They, for example, have been known to commit brutal murders, rapes, and other barbaric acts.
    These groups are drivers of crime, corruption, violence, and misery. In particular, the trafficking by cartels of controlled substances has triggered a resurgence in deadly drug abuse and a corresponding rise in violent crime related to drugs. Likewise, the trafficking and smuggling of human beings by transnational criminal groups risks creating a humanitarian crisis. These crimes, along with many others, are enriching and empowering these organizations to the detriment of the American people.
    A comprehensive and decisive approach is required to dismantle these organized crime syndicates and restore safety for the American people.
    Sec. 2. Policy. It shall be the policy of the executive branch to:
    (a) strengthen enforcement of Federal law in order to thwart transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including criminal gangs, cartels, racketeering organizations, and other groups engaged in illicit activities that present a threat to public safety and national security and that are related to, for example:
    (i) the illegal smuggling and trafficking of humans, drugs or other substances, wildlife, and weapons;
    (ii) corruption, cybercrime, fraud, financial crimes, and intellectual-property theft; or
    (iii) ** the illegal concealment or transfer of proceeds derived from such illicit activities.**
    (b) ensure that Federal law enforcement agencies give a high priority and devote sufficient resources to efforts to identify, interdict, disrupt, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including through the investigation, apprehension, and prosecution of members of such organizations, the extradition of members of such organizations to face justice in the United States and, where appropriate and to the extent permitted by law, the swift removal from the United States of foreign nationals who are members of such organizations;
    (c) maximize the extent to which all Federal agencies share information and coordinate with Federal law enforcement agencies, as permitted by law, in order to identify, interdict, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (d) enhance cooperation with foreign counterparts against transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including, where appropriate and permitted by law, through sharing of intelligence and law enforcement information and through increased security sector assistance to foreign partners by the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security;
    (e) develop strategies, under the guidance of the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security, to maximize coordination among agencies -- such as through the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), Special Operations Division, the OCDETF Fusion Center, and the International Organized Crime Intelligence and Operations Center -- to counter the crimes described in subsection (a) of this section, consistent with applicable Federal law; and
    (f) pursue and support additional efforts to prevent the operational success of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations within and beyond the United States, to include prosecution of ancillary criminal offenses, such as immigration fraud and visa fraud, and the seizure of the implements of such organizations and forfeiture of the proceeds of their criminal activity.
    Sec. 3. Implementation. In furtherance of the policy set forth in section 2 of this order, the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the Director of National Intelligence, or their designees, shall co chair and direct the existing interagency Threat Mitigation Working Group (TMWG), which shall:
    (a) work to support and improve the coordination of Federal agencies' efforts to identify, interdict, investigate, prosecute, and dismantle transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations within and beyond the United States;
    (b) work to improve Federal agencies' provision, collection, reporting, and sharing of, and access to, data relevant to Federal efforts against transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (c) work to increase intelligence and law enforcement information sharing with foreign partners battling transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, and to enhance international operational capabilities and cooperation;
    (d) assess Federal agencies' allocation of monetary and personnel resources for identifying, interdicting, and dismantling transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, as well as any resources that should be redirected toward these efforts;
    (e) identify Federal agencies' practices, any absence of practices, and funding needs that might hinder Federal efforts to effectively combat transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (f) review relevant Federal laws to determine existing ways in which to identify, interdict, and disrupt the activity of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, and ascertain which statutory authorities, including provisions under the Immigration and Nationality Act, could be better enforced or amended to prevent foreign members of these organizations or their associates from obtaining entry into the United States and from exploiting the United States immigration system;
    (g) in the interest of transparency and public safety, and in compliance with all applicable law, including the Privacy Act, issue reports at least once per quarter detailing convictions in the United States relating to transnational criminal organizations and their subsidiaries;
    (h) to the extent deemed useful by the Co-Chairs, and in their discretion, identify methods for Federal agencies to coordinate, as permitted by law, with State, tribal, and local governments and law enforcement agencies, foreign law enforcement partners, public-health organizations, and non governmental organizations in order to aid in the identification, interdiction, and dismantling of transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations;
    (i) to the extent deemed useful by the Co-Chairs, and in their discretion, consult with the Office of National Drug Control Policy in implementing this order; and
    (j) within 120 days of the date of this order, submit to the President a report on transnational criminal organizations and subsidiary organizations, including the extent of penetration of such organizations into the United States, and issue additional reports annually thereafter to describe the progress made in combating these criminal organizations, along with any recommended actions for dismantling them.
    Sec. 4. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
    (i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
    (ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
    (b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
    (c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
    DONALD J. TRUMP
    I pity you if you think this is about anything but escalation of the Drug War and more fur'ner-fear. No such thing is needed for the DOJ to open an investigation. Sorry, if you get all warm and tingly about this Executive Order, you're part of the problem.

    But who knows, maybe it really means that the full might of US Law will descend on Comet Ping Pong.

    The delusion is strong here.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

  26. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Boom! Drops microphone. Lots of people are going to need an adult diaper change. Clintons first.

    February 09, 2017
    Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Federal Law with Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking
    Hopefully nobody finds out that taking away our constitutional rights will in fact protect the corporate criminals, drug dealers and paedophiles.
    It's really hard to fool people that are completely brainwashed...

  27. #1464
    Hacker breaks into protected area of Comet Ping Pongs computer and finds child porn trafficking. Turned over to DC police back in Dec. No action taken so they are going public with info......

    Smoking Gun evidence of Child Porn aka Cheese Pizza found on Comet's and Buck's websites.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnW7OT6Dkuw

    Last edited by PatriotOne; 02-12-2017 at 10:32 AM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #1465
    ^^Same hard drive that the so-called "Comet Ping Pong Shooter" shot. i.e. trying to destroy the evidence while gaining sympathy from the "attack"...lol..

  30. #1466
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Hacker breaks into protected area of Comet Ping Pongs computer and finds child porn trafficking. Turned over to DC police back in Dec. No action taken so they are going public with info......

    Smoking Gun evidence of Child Porn aka Cheese Pizza found on Comet's and Buck's websites.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnW7OT6Dkuw


    In addition to other things, why hasn't he (or the hacker for that matter) submitted the dump to wikileaks? Why did they expose their access? They could still be monitoring or collecting additional evidence.

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  31. #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Hacker breaks into protected area of Comet Ping Pongs computer and finds child porn trafficking. Turned over to DC police back in Dec. No action taken so they are going public with info......

    Smoking Gun evidence of Child Porn aka Cheese Pizza found on Comet's and Buck's websites.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnW7OT6Dkuw

    My thinking is that this is either fake... which I don't personally think it is. I don't know the people, but I don't get that vibe. It could be.
    ^^^^ [edited]

    Or that no one would be stupid enough to keep that stuff that unprotected without knowing that they wouldn't get in trouble if they got caught. Even if they were using it to showcase goods, once people started snooping around you would get rid of it... Am I missing something?

  32. #1468
    ^^^^
    It was behind a password wall and was hacked, so definitely not unprotected. I think they haven't been very worried about getting caught and it seems like they were somewhat correct. Still nothing even after the Sessions confirmation.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  33. #1469
    Fascinating. He claims that the guy who went into Comet Ping Pong and fired that random shot somehow deliberately fired through a wall and hit its target inside the office- a computer hard drive full of information. He must have been the greatest shot in the world and have x-ray vision to see and hit his target through the wall. (see about 3:00).

    "The shot was intentionally placed to hide evidence."


    Oh yeah, tons of credibility in this report!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-12-2017 at 01:18 PM.

  34. #1470
    ^^^^^
    Comprehension fail. Everyone except the most obtuse like you understand what he was implying.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FBI: Also Peeking into the Clinton Foundation.
    By AngryCanadian in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 11:22 AM
  2. Bill Clinton Sets the Record Straight on the Clinton Foundation
    By AuH20 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 12:40 PM
  3. FBI investigating Clinton Foundation
    By devil21 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 10:18 PM
  4. The U.K. Political Pedophile Ring Scandal is Just The Tip of the Iceberg
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 10:55 AM
  5. Executive of LGBT Youth convicted in Pedophile ring
    By BeFranklin in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •