Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1527

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

  1. #1

    Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

    WIKILEAKS JUST DID IT ! They connected Clintons to pedophile ring. Developing...

    Laura Silsby! It is happening.

    FBI / Wikileaks are working together. The_Donald sub reddit is leading the charge.

    BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Go to twitter - Wikileaks account. I can't access on work computer. I saw the feed on mobile twitter.

    %#@^%#@ $#@! YA#@$#@% GO TO HELL CLINTONS!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...d_a_convicted/

    No matter what you feel about Trump... HELP. This is bigger than just the election!
    Last edited by ApathyCuredRP; 11-03-2016 at 02:00 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Things are happening and it seems some people think this is all good news.

    America imploding in on itself in all directions isn't a harbinger of liberty, but of judgement.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Things are happening and it seems some people think this is all good news.

    America imploding in on itself in all directions isn't a harbinger of liberty, but of judgement.
    I'm good with either one.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I'm good with either one.
    "Ashes, it is, whether we rise from them or not."

    LOL.

    I don't think you are alone. The Samson option.

  7. #6
    I may just vomit.
    Do something Dodgers.

  8. #7
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    They will never let this get out to a supposedly 'credible' media outlet. This admission could destroy all faith in the govt.

  9. #8
    If you're ready, here's the entrance to the rabbit hole:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/?

    If you don't like Trump, get over it. It's not the point.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    even Limbaugh is squealing. Jesus.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...e_people_with/

  12. #10
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    The problem for the TPTB is that too many low level LEOs and intelligence agents know. If they could just call up their friendly mafia hitmen and plug the leak on two or three loose ends, it could be effective. But this has gone viral throughout some of the departments. People talk, especially when it's this taboo subject matter. Look for them to scapegoat the Clintons to protect the rest. The logical play is to pile on Hillary and make her the face of government malfeasance.

  13. #11

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'm skeptical.
    I envy you.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I envy you.
    I mean, it wouldn't surprise me, but it seems too exotic and damning.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I mean, it wouldn't surprise me, but it seems too exotic and damning.

    I think that's a big part of the reason they've been able to keep this $#@! from getting out for so long. It's just too damn hard to believe.

  17. #15
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I think that's a big part of the reason they've been able to keep this $#@! from getting out for so long. It's just too damn hard to believe.
    Thank Hollywood.

  18. #16
    yea i get all my breaking news from reddit nowadays.

    I never google anymore. I never visit CNN or Fox. only drudge and RCP.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I think that's a big part of the reason they've been able to keep this $#@! from getting out for so long. It's just too damn hard to believe.
    I just have a hard time believing that the Clintons could get destroyed at the eleventh hour.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'm skeptical.
    I'm not. We know all about Bill's sex addiction. We also know of his association with Jeff Epstein. Not to hard too connect the dots. But, there was never any proof. Now....

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm not. We know all about Bill's sex addiction. We also know of his association with Jeff Epstein. Not to hard too connect the dots. But, there was never any proof. Now....
    Where's the proof? The emails in the OP requires a bit too much "this actually means THIS" thinking to constitute 'proof'...

    I'd LOVE there to be proof.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

    Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

    -Tao Te Ching, Section 57

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They will never let this get out to a supposedly 'credible' media outlet. This admission could destroy all faith in the govt.
    Why do we need permission from government or a government approved media outlet?
    Do something Dodgers.

  24. #21
    Hope this doesn't stick. Hopefully she pulls through it and wins.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Where's the proof? The emails in the OP requires a bit too much "this actually means THIS" thinking to constitute 'proof'...

    I'd LOVE there to be proof.
    The emails in the OP are a tie in to the FBI investigation. From what I understand there are two different email scandals going on. One is the Wiki-Podesta hack. The other comes from information found on Huma's/Weiners computer by the FBI.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Hope this doesn't stick. Hopefully she pulls through it and wins.
    You're insane.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're insane.
    Why? Several people on here are pulling for Trump because they say, out of the two running, one would be better for the country. I think a Hillary presidency would be better for the country.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why? Several people on here are pulling for Trump because they say, out of the two running, one would be better for the country. I think a Hillary presidency would be better for the country.
    There is room in the asylum for many.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    I think that's a big part of the reason they've been able to keep this $#@! from getting out for so long. It's just too damn hard to believe.
    What's hard to believe? That pedophile rings aren't limited to members of the Catholic Church?

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    Where's the proof? The emails in the OP requires a bit too much "this actually means THIS" thinking to constitute 'proof'...

    I'd LOVE there to be proof.

    Dude, I wouldn't even know how to begin to explain. All I can say is that for weeks I've been watching this weird thing play out where (apparent) rogue FBI agents, 4chan hackers, Redditors, Wikileaks, and perhaps even Trump himself have been working in conjunction to uncover all kinds of $#@!. I'd have to write a book, and at the end, it still wouldn't make sense and would sound way too crazy to believe.

    I guess what counted as the final "proof" for me was seeing Wikileaks tweet the Reddit thread, and thus far, Wikileaks has been dead-on balls about everything.

  32. #28
    Actually, this case has roots dating back several years. I had no idea the Clintons were involved.

    CBS

    NPR

    NBC

    The NYT ran several stories.

    If you get a chance, please read the harvardhrg.com link in the OP. It does not soft pedal anything. The Clinton MO is to release info in little bits and pieces so it doesn't seem so shocking. The final analysis at this link will put it all together in a very coherent way.
    Last edited by euphemia; 11-03-2016 at 03:29 PM.
    Do something Dodgers.

  33. #29
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Actually, this case has roots dating back several years. I had no idea the Clintons were involved.

    CBS

    NPR

    NBC

    The NYT ran several stories.

    If you get a chance, please read the harvardhrg.com link in the OP. It does not soft pedal anything. The Clinton MO is to release info in little bits and pieces so it doesn't seem so shocking. The final analysis at this link will put it all together in a very coherent way.

    Goes back longer than that.


Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FBI: Also Peeking into the Clinton Foundation.
    By AngryCanadian in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 11:22 AM
  2. Bill Clinton Sets the Record Straight on the Clinton Foundation
    By AuH20 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 12:40 PM
  3. FBI investigating Clinton Foundation
    By devil21 in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 10:18 PM
  4. The U.K. Political Pedophile Ring Scandal is Just The Tip of the Iceberg
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 10:55 AM
  5. Executive of LGBT Youth convicted in Pedophile ring
    By BeFranklin in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 02:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •