Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

OMG! A cartoon drawing of somebody eating pizza! Disgusting!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    OMG! A cartoon drawing of somebody eating pizza! Disgusting!

Anyone else see the "Little Boy Lover" pedo symbol in there? Could this be anymore obvious except to those who get paid to turn a blind eye to child raper/torturer/killers?

Snails are pedophiles! See the hidden symbol they use! Could it be any more obvious?

Snails are pedophiles! See the hidden symbol they use! Could it be any more obvious?

From now on, i will neg rep every one of your posts that is blatant trolling like this. We get it you voiced your opinion. You are welcome to bring some facts to defend your out of the main stream wacky view that no one in washington could harm a child. But you are a small sceptical minority and these trollposts are not appreciated from the point of view that I hold, namely that it is very important to bring this info out to the general public.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Anyone else see the "Little Boy Lover" pedo symbol in there? Could this be anymore obvious except to those who get paid to turn a blind eye to child raper/torturer/killers?

If it were coiled the other direction and had some triangle or heart shape to it, I'd say you were on to something.

I won't bother with the photos of kids eating elongated foods.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Justin Pineda
    in the last week
    I had a great experience at this place! The pizza and wings are amazing. I recommend you bring your kids as I heard this restaurant has a fun place for kids. You can hear kids screaming in the basement, it sounds like they're having so much fun!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Justin Pineda
    in the last week
    I had a great experience at this place! The pizza and wings are amazing. I recommend you bring your kids as I heard this restaurant has a fun place for kids. You can hear kids screaming in the basement, it sounds like they're having so much fun!

I've heard similar things about the basement at the Alamo.

Looks like people are having their fun at Eventbrite. If pizzagaters achieve nothing else, they'll have made Comet THE place to go see a band.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Justin Pineda
    in the last week

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/fake...rant/355106233

Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis said the restaurant does not even have a basement.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I've heard similar things about the basement at the Alamo.

Looks like people are having their fun at Eventbrite. If pizzagaters achieve nothing else, they'll have made Comet THE place to go see a band.
    Isn't that where Pee-wee's lost bicycle is?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Let's just ignore that the cartoon above show's non-descript blob people eating pizza till ya get to the little boy lovers pizza (signified by it's symbology) and then you have A LITTLE BOY sucking on a "pizza".

How do you sleep at night Zippy? Drugs? Alcohol? Holding on tight and crying into your stuffed pedo bear? Again.....surely the money you get to cover for these soulless people isn't worth YOUR fricken soul. You need a different job. Even being homeless on the streets would be better than protecting these people.

Isn't that where Pee-wee's lost bicycle is?
    Is "bicycle" a code word for virginity?

Why do I not remember this undergroundrr person? Been gone for awhile. Is this a Zippy sock puppet or just another shill? Someone fill me in!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want to RIDE my bicycle! (video may not be safe for work). Oh yeah! That's it baby!

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-30-2016 at 05:03 PM.

David Seaman scheduled to be on panel......

#PizzaGate Scheduled On The Daily Show Panel

Seaman? Talking about sex? Is this real?

Why do I not remember this undergroundrr person? Been gone for awhile. Is this a Zippy sock puppet or just another shill? Someone fill me in!
    All of the above.

Most of all, I'm a guy who hates seeing Ron Paul people make fools of themselves getting outraged over every ridiculous piece of "evidence" in this "case." The total failure of reason in this whole thing is just as embarrassing as the mass of supposed liberty lovers who supported trump. I'm also somebody who doesn't relate everything I see to underage gay fellatio.

People are still saying Besta Pizza is owned by a Clinton appointee, that the FBI released a list of code words for underage sex, that the McCann suspect E-fits are two separate people and that the Podestas were in Portugal at the time of her abduction. And they call you names if you point out that all of these are extreme speculation at best and attention-seeking blogger lies at worse.

I just went through all the suspect wikileaks emails again and there is nothing overtly pedo anywhere in them.

There's undoubtedly plenty of pedophilia in DC, but 5 minutes of rational thought and investigation of the sources of all this "information" will lead to the realization that the pizzagate witch hunt is not the likely route to find it.

And if Alefantis et al are guilty, we'll never know it because of the pizzagate uproar. If there were Satanic underage orgies there, don't you think they would have scrubbed the place clean with a flamethrower weeks ago? Or at least moved their activities to an equivalent of Epstein's party island where trump and Clinton had all their fun?

It looks more and more like foolish credulity is the defining trait of the remnant of the Ron Paul r3VOLution.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    All of the above.

Most of all, I'm a guy who hates seeing Ron Paul people make fools of themselves getting outraged over every ridiculous piece of "evidence" in this "case." The total failure of reason in this whole thing is just as embarrassing as the mass of supposed liberty lovers who supported trump. I'm also somebody who doesn't relate everything I see to underage gay fellatio.

People are still saying Besta Pizza is owned by a Clinton appointee, that the FBI released a list of code words for underage sex, that the McCann suspect E-fits are two separate people and that the Podestas were in Portugal at the time of her abduction. And they call you names if you point out that all of these are extreme speculation at best and attention-seeking blogger lies at worse.

I just went through all the suspect wikileaks emails again and there is nothing overtly pedo anywhere in them.

There's undoubtedly plenty of pedophilia in DC, but 5 minutes of rational thought and investigation of the sources of all this "information" will lead to the realization that the pizzagate witch hunt is not the likely route to find it.

And if Alefantis et al are guilty, we'll never know it because of the pizzagate uproar. If there were Satanic underage orgies there, don't you think they would have scrubbed the place clean with a flamethrower weeks ago? Or at least moved their activities to an equivalent of Epstein's party island where trump and Clinton had all their fun?

It looks more and more like foolish credulity is the defining trait of the remnant of the Ron Paul r3VOLution.
    FYI for the novice. Disinformation gets inserted to discredit investigations as Standard Operating Procedure. Plus I am sure good intentioned people/kids have gone overboard. I've seen that alot also. In spite of the intentional disinformation inserted to discredit and people/kids going overboard, there is so much "There" there it is overwhelming in spite of it.

A Pizza guy in top 50 of most powerful people in D.C.....hahahahahahahahahaha. That's just ludicrous from the get go.

I feel sorry for you right now Zippy. I know what you are and have for a very long time. But I like to think that even you have a hard time sleeping at night being required to disrupt discussions exposing baby & children rapers, torturers and murderers. It's not worth the money Zippy.
    The worst part is that Josh allowed and now Bryan allows him to do it.
    I am the spoon.

"Top 50" was by GQ magazine in 2012 and included some "party planers" and a couple of other restaurateurs as well.

http://www.gq.com/gallery/50-most-po...-washington-dc

People with the last names Obama and Biden not included.

I want to RIDE my bicycle! (video may not be safe for work). Oh yeah! That's it baby!

Have you ever seen How High? You remind me of the guy with the red bike

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Comet Ping Pong Tumbler friend pic. These people are so disgusting.

http://pizza-smiles.tumblr.com/post/38451070156
    Not really. People are now tying any pizza related pics up, and claimign they are sick. when they aren't.
    The reason for the original pics is because they tied to alefantis directly, and he said things like #chickenlovers on a picture with a man holding a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    he said things like #chickenlovers on a picture with a man holding a baby.
    According to some here, that could just mean he really likes KFC
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Melbourne paedophile and rugby player Michael Quinn’s US sentencing delayed

http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...f86de628638be9

Quinn, who was on a rugby trip to the US when he was arrested at an under cover child sex sting at an LA hotel on May 21, faces 10 to 13 years in US federal prison after agreeing to a plea deal with prosecutors.

The 33-year-old Monash University-educated IVF geneticist entered a guilty plea on July 20 in the US District Court to travelling to LA to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a six-year-old boy.

****Note the #Rugby on comments

Read here about the Australian guy looking at pizzagate material and recognized Quinn's picture and posted to Voat.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1450635
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 11-30-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Are we sure that is the same guy?

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    The worst part is that Josh allowed and now Bryan allows him to do it.
    Every village needs an idiot.

The Australian is sure that recognized him. Plus note the #Rugby in the comments from Comet on 2nd pic. Plus looks like a dead ringer to me...lol.

I dunno for sure, but if you age the guy in the pic by a couple years and take away that red/yellow street light coloring on his hair it looks pretty damn close... probably aren't a ton of rugby pedos (probably a few hebephiles, but this guy was convicted of raping a 6 year old), and if you believe in pizzagate and these guys are in some inner circle and they commented about the rugby in the photo, there is a very high likelihood that is him.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-30-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

error.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    The Australian is sure that recognized him. Plus note the #Rugby in the comments from Comet on 2nd pic. Plus looks like a dead ringer to me...lol.
    You are right. More fuel to the fire.

And wearing rugby shorts. Wonder who the other rugby player is. Looks to be on same team maybe since wearing same shorts.

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast