Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1543

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Info on the 'gunman' from the other day has probably already been posted, but I have to say, there sure are a lot of Haiti connections. Interesting.

Just more coincidences, I'm sure.

Start at 2:20

Which ironical most shooting cases most shooters tend to be killed by themselves or by the police.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Telling it like it is......very good tube interview of a seasoned retired NYPD cop.

The Real Deal: Gold Shield with Detective Jim Rothstien

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think he is saying he doesn't want to watch any pedophilia.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.

Seemed pretty straightforward, huh?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Telling it like it is......very good tube interview of a seasoned retired NYPD cop.

The Real Deal: Gold Shield with Detective Jim Rothstien

Yikes!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Reports starting to come out that YT is deleting pizzagate videos en masse.

--------------------------
    Oh and there's this gem:
    http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswir.../09/16/MN03233

Pope pipes up about pizzagate related stuff AGAIN. Given the correlation between the emergence of pizzagate and the emergence of the "fake news" meme immediately after, ya think His Popiness may be a little worried?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7fc590187dd1

Pope Francis joined the list of prominent world leaders to decry “disinformation” in the media, a leitmotif of 2016. In an interview with Belgian Catholic weekly Tertio, the pontiff warned against the temptation to indulge in scandal and to trade in false allegations.

“I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into — no offense intended — the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true Francis said, using a rather remarkable term that means having an interest in excrement.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-08-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Other than overall face shape of the drawings, they're very similar.
    I guess that at least one of us has bad eyesight; according to my eyes they aren't the same man.

The e-fits were drawn from testimony of people in the same family who saw the suspect at the same time. Your assumption that law enforcement misrepresented it goes against everything that's out there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-24513267
    Isn't the source of this info the same BBC that has protected paedophiles Jimmy Savile and Prince Andrew (the good friend of Jeffrey Epstein)?
    This is the last sentence of that very reliable story: "These people were seen on the day of Madeleine's disappearance and the days leading up to it".

I just don't know about James Alefantis (the owner of Comet Pingpong). Maybe the only thing he is guilty of; is having a disgusting sense of humour.

Other like this blood too:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VWPssYM.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	5439
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It's only 38 for me, but I get your meaning. Already done, maybe twice considering how many times I've gone back to check on things people have said.

Waiting...
    Then you have your answer already, that is presuming your intention span is greater than Zippys or a goldfish; take your pick.

Hey though, perhaps next year GQ can nominate Rosie O'donnell as the sexiest woman in the world and Kanye West as the wealthiest man alive?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I guess that email shows that Podesta has in fact traveled there on at least one occasion. This image shows that Podesta may have purged all his emails around the time of the incident:

Spam emails. Look what address they came from. https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...-mailer-daemon

I would delete them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-08-2016 at 02:36 PM.

Today Hillary took a break from her rest to make a statement decrying "fake news." It's painfully obvious she has something to hid.

Lives are at risk!

Last edited by staerker; 12-08-2016 at 05:55 PM.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Today Hillary took a break from her rest to make a statement decrying "fake news." It's painfully obvious she has something to hid.

Lives are at risk!

How anyone falls for liars like her is beyond me.

Yeah, they're going all out against the independent press / truth seekers. And they will do whatever it takes to silence us... including more political theater to show the "consequences" and to character assassinate an entire group. They all have plenty to hide, and it's obvious they want to keep it that way.
    Last edited by lilymc; 12-08-2016 at 06:23 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Reports starting to come out that YT is deleting pizzagate videos en masse.

Oh and there's this gem:
    http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswir.../09/16/MN03233

Pope pipes up about pizzagate related stuff AGAIN. Given the correlation between the emergence of pizzagate and the emergence of the "fake news" meme immediately after, ya think His Popiness may be a little worried?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7fc590187dd1
    Oh $*** so other conspiracy vids on youtube can stay but this particular one has to go?

Something's up, they definitely want this thing dead and buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Spam emails. Look what address they came from. https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...-mailer-daemon

I would delete them.
    Yea, not certain if those are where the email dump for Podesta begins, or if that is a deletion history from his account? But the former appears to be what the popular assertion is.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post

Lives are at risk!

My guess would be that it's either the account create date, or that all emails prior to that were archived elsewhere and/or deleted. It doesn't stand to reason that a hacker dumping emails would pick a particular date and start from there. The hacker would grab everything and if he had to sneak it out, break it up into chunks and sneak it out slowly and quietly, like ninja.

If any other hacked email archives have older mail, perhaps look to see if John Podesta had sent mail from that account prior to the date of suspected deletion to another hacked account. That would confirm whether or not the account existed prior to that date?

Does anyone really think that Hillary Clinton will be convicted of Child Trafficking or pedophilia? I don't this is just some kind of psy-op to get us used to hearing about it and doing nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Does anyone really think that Hillary Clinton will be convicted of Child Trafficking or pedophilia? I don't this is just some kind of psy-op to get us used to hearing about it and doing nothing about it.
    If it is true and we do nothing about it, then I have 0 hope for humanity... Let's just go ahead and pack it up.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Interesting info on "shooters" brother.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    If it is true and we do nothing about it, then I have 0 hope for humanity... Let's just go ahead and pack it up.
    When I see them in jail I will believe we are doing something.

Does anyone really think that Hillary Clinton will be convicted of Child Trafficking or pedophilia? .
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/frank...pexcerpt.shtml
    Sitting in Judge Enbody's chambers, with my head hung so low it was hitting my shoestrings, I was given the key to unlock the meaning of Franklin. "I do not understand it, Your Honor," I kept repeating. "As God is my witness, I do not think that there is a judge or other person involved in this case who does not know that horrible injustice has been done. Everybody knows that Alisha Owen is telling the truth and that she is being punished for it. And, Your Honor, a person has to be deaf, dumb, blind, and totally dishonest, not to know that some of this state's and nation's top businessmen and public officials have engaged in the worst crimes possible, which are now being covered up. And these kids, instead of being honored and protected for exposing these things, are being sent to prison. Why? Why? Why?"

Judge Enbody looked at me. Slowly, his voice shaking, he began to talk.

"I am just a man. I am not a god. I wish I were. I have no choice in what I have done. I am just a man, just a man, not a god. I am doing what I must do with the evidence before me," Judge Enbody concluded. He appeared even more shaken and upset than I was.

I shook my head. "I don't understand. I just don't understand," I kept repeating. "Everybody knows what is happening, but nobody is willing to do anything about it. Why? Why?!!" Judge Enbody looked at me and said, very slowly, "If you want to understand the entire Franklin case, I can help you. Go read 'Billy Budd.' Read 'Billy Budd.' If you will do that, John, and if you understand the book, then you will understand the what and why of Franklin, and why it can be no other way. I do not say you will like it. I do not say you will agree with it. But at least you will understand it. That, I promise you. Go read 'Billy Budd'."

Those were the last words I spoke with the Judge on the case. I left his chambers, burnt out, but angry. And I forgot all about Billy Budd, until the night I happened upon the movie. The story of Billy Budd is set in the British Navy near the end of the eighteenth century. Billy was a young sailor, who, although impressed into the British Navy, bore no ill will to the authorities for having dragooned him; indeed, he was the very picture of innocence and good-will, and was almost universally loved aboard his war-ship. One officer, however, developed an insane jealousy of Billy, and set out to frame him up for allegedly inciting mutiny. Since there had been several notorious mutinies in the British fleet at the time, the mere whisper of "mutiny" was enough to spread panic among the ship's officers.

To make a long story short, because of certain incriminating appearances in the case, the captain and his senior officers, although they knew Billy was innocent of all charges, nonetheless sentenced him to hang, a necessity - as they viewed it - to "save the system," not just on their own ship, but in the British fleet as a whole.

Now I think I do understand the Franklin case. I know, now, that all the public officials involved in Franklin-whether they ever heard of Billy Budd or not-fully understood what they were doing.

And what they all have done, and will continue to do in this case, Franklin, and no doubt many others like it, is this: Protect the "system" at all costs. The "system" is the only ultimate sacred cow-not any particular law or constitution, but only "the system." Because, ultimately, it is the system which makes certain that the individuals functioning within it - from judges to lawyers, to prosecutors, to politicians, to businessmen - have their places and positions, and opportunities and pecking order, and future.

And, though it is unfortunate, that on occasion the protection of the "system" requires the deliberate sacrifice of perfectly innocent people, that is hoped overall to be the exception rather than the rule. But without the "system" . .

So, Judge Enbody, now I understand. And, as you said, I may not agree, but I do understand.

But then I have one final, nagging question. How do I know when, or if, the "system" itself has become so corrupted, that evil is the rule, rather than the exception? And when that occurs, what do I do about it? But I think I know the answer to that one - my oId commanding officer in Vietnam told me what I had to do. I made some promises to Bill, and I intend to keep them.

John DeCamp
    nope. I expect not
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...lism-pizzagate

The reason I am more convinced than skeptical at this stage is because this has happened before; and in past scandals of pedophilia in Washington and other political hotbeds, some victims DID come forward.

I would first reference the events of the Franklin Scandal between 1988 and 1991. The Discovery Channel even produced a documentary on it complete with interviews of alleged child victims peddled to Washington elites for the purpose of favors and blackmail. Meant to air in 1994, the documentary was quashed before it was ever shown to the public. The only reason it can now be found is because an original copy was released without permission by parties unknown.

I would also reference the highly evidenced Westminster Pedophile Ring in the U.K., in which the U.K. government lost or destroyed at least 114 related files related to the investigation.

Finally, it is disconcerting to me that the criminal enterprises of former Bear Sterns financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his "Lolita Express" are mainstream knowledge, yet the public remains largely oblivious. Bill Clinton is shown on flight logs to have flown on Epstein's private jet at least a 26 times; the same jet that he used to procure child victims as young as 12 to entertain celebrities and billionaires on his 72 acre island called "Little Saint James". The fact that Donald Trump was also close friends with Epstein should raise some eyebrows - funny how the mainstream media attacked Trump on every cosmetic issue under the sun but for some reason backed away from pursuing the Epstein angle.

Where is the vast federal investigation into the people who frequented Epstein's wretched parties? There is none, and Epstein, though convicted of molesting a 14 year old girl and selling her into prostitution, was only slapped on the wrist with a 13 month sentence.

Accusations of pedophilia seem to follow the globalists and elitist politicians wherever they go. This does not surprise me. They often exhibit characteristics of narcissism and psychopathy, but their ideology of moral relativity is what would lead to such horrible crimes.
    The whole piece is worth a read.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...lism-pizzagate

"The fact that Donald Trump was also close friends with Epstein should raise some eyebrows - funny how the mainstream media attacked Trump on every cosmetic issue under the sun but for some reason backed away from pursuing the Epstein angle.

Where is the vast federal investigation into the people who frequented Epstein's wretched parties? There is none, and Epstein, though convicted of molesting a 14 year old girl and selling her into prostitution, was only slapped on the wrist with a 13 month sentence."
    Amen to that. It's to the point that I suspect pizzagate is a diversion to take people off the hot, hot, hot Epstein trail. Meanwhile, the evidence fades quietly away.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

FWIW

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...p-accusations/

According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financier’s sleazy double life.

What’s more, Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Epstein’s favorite underage sex slave Virgina Roberts, subpoenaed Trump to give a deposition in the civil case against the sleaze bag.

But it was eventually withdrawn because Trump voluntarily provided information.

“Around 2008 or 2009, Brad was issuing subpoenas to a lot of people who’d met Epstein,” the source told Radar. “He got a call back from Mr. Trump’s lawyer to say there was no need to subpoena him — Mr. Trump would call him immediately.”

The call followed quickly, Radar has been told.
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/trump...facts-updated/

4) Trump voluntarily participated in a 2010 lawsuit filed by the girl raped by Prince Andrew at Jeffery Epstein’s pedo island. Her lawyer said it was “clear” Trump had no involvement with Epstein’s crimes and was very helpful in providing information on Epstein.

5) Trump did know Epstein personally for many years, as he was a member of his Mar a Lago Club.

6) Trump banned Epstein from the club when Palm Beach Police caught Epstein messing around with young girls.

7) Trump has already publicly discussed Bill Clinton’s PROVEN connection to Epstein’s pedo island, suggesting Trump isn’t afraid of the story or trying to hide from it.
    As an aside, please remind pizzagate right-wingers who loathe Chelsea Manning that she exposed our tax dollars were buying dancing boys for Afghan pervs to rape.

https://www.chelseamanning.org/learn...kileaks-reveal

U.S. officials were told to cover up evidence of child abuse by contractors in Afghanistan.

U.S. defense contractors were brought under much tighter supervision after leaked diplomatic cables revealed that they had been complicit in child trafficking activities. DynCorp — a powerful defense contracting firm that claims almost $2 billion per year in revenue from U.S. tax dollars — threw a party for Afghan security recruits featuring boys purchased from child traffickers for entertainment. DynCorp had already faced human trafficking charges before this incident took place. According to the cables, Afghan Interior minister Hanif Atmar urged the assistant US ambassador to “quash” the story. These revelations have been a driving factor behind recent calls for the removal of all U.S. defense contractors from Afghanistan (2).
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Banned

Blog Entries
    As an aside, please remind pizzagate right-wingers who loathe Chelsea Manning that she exposed our tax dollars were buying dancing boys for Afghan pervs to rape.
    Not really. r/The_Donald always is talking about a pardon for the three: Assange, Snowden, and Manning.

Thanks. That gives me hope that maybe something will actually be done after he takes office. Trump is still a wildcard to me.

Along those lines.

Last edited by Danke; 12-09-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amen to that. It's to the point that I suspect pizzagate is a diversion to take people off the hot, hot, hot Epstein trail. Meanwhile, the evidence fades quietly away.
    There are multiple angles to approach the investigation from:

Clinton Foundation Laundering
    Epstein connections
    Haiti kidnappings
    Alefantis

Remember, the sloppy trafficker Alefantis was exposed during research into the former items. People latched on because, as small of a player as he is, he is the most exposed.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

I would delete them.
    Libs be like..

"...w-whateva. Fake news."
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast