Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [#FakeHate] 'Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    So were you, @Ender , smartest when you were 8 years old, when you were 18, or today? When was your Peak Smartness?
    Well, my grandfather always said he didn't know anything until he was in his 60s and then no one would listen to him, because he was just some old dude.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Zippy always posts different POVs to show both sides.

Anyone who is really looking for truth should appreciate this- saves a lot of time and both sides are essential to figuring out what's really going on.
    I just got -neg repped from Lucille for saying this about Zip. She is certain Zip is a paid troll.

He's not- but SO WHAT?

Looking at both sides is extremely important and is the best way to see all sides of the picture. I disagree with @Zippyjuan about 3/4's of the time but I do not recall him ever calling people names and belittling them.

And for the record, I have never -neg repped anyone on this forum but I am damned tired of the hate and poison directed at those you don't agree with.
    There is no spoon.

Interesting. Very interesting. But perhaps the most interesting thing about it was what people said in the original story:

Investigators continue to collect evidence, and while there are no suspects yet, police are "possibly talking to a person of interest," Greenville Police Chief Delando Wilson said at the news conference.

Authorities are treating the act as a hate crime, he said, because it's viewed as an attempt to intimidate voters.

"It tries to push your beliefs on someone else, and this is a church, a predominantly black church, and no one has a right to try and ... pressure someone into the way they want to decide to vote in this election," the chief said.

The west Mississippi city of about 33,000 located near the Arkansas border is 78% black, according to the most recent census. Surrounding Washington County is 71% black.

Mayor Errick Simmons said he spoke to some of the church's 200 congregants who were fearful and felt intimidated. They felt the vandalism was not just an attack on the church, but on the black community, he said.
    I guess one could say that not only does it show the police chief jumping to conclusions, but the way CNN covered the story also pointed in that direction.
    "Statesmen may plan and speculate for liberty, but it is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand." - John Adams

"He is the best friend to American liberty, who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion, and who sets himself with the greatest firmness to bear down on profanity and immorality of every kind." - John Witherspoon

Why I stand with Rand

Well, my grandfather always said he didn't know anything until he was in his 60s and then no one would listen to him, because he was just some old dude.
    OK, but what do you say?

Do you agree with your grandfather that old people are smarter, or do you agree with your early post that children are the smartest among us?

When were you smartest, Ender? When you were a kid? Or now?

OK, but what do you say?

Do you agree with your grandfather that old people are smarter, or do you agree with your early post that children are the smartest among us?

When were you smartest, Ender? When you were a kid? Or now?
    I'm still a kid-
    There is no spoon.

I'm still a kid-
    Touch`e.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think the fire bombing of the trump campaign office was likely done by Trump supporters
    And this fire to the building was likely done by Hillary supporters.

I do not see any way Trump benefits from this fire. If anything, this would turn people off from voting for him. False flag attacks is real
    Called it, qui bono almost never fails me in these sort of situations.

Called it, qui bono almost never fails me in these sort of situations.
    Did it eventually come out that the Trump fire was done by Trump supporters?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They havent found the perp yet but good money says it was done by a Trump person.

Au contraire. You are not keeping up with the news from your own web site.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Au contraire. You are not keeping up with the news from your own web site.
    Oh yeah, I read every single word typed on this website.

Do you have a link to anything relevant, or just being a smart ass?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oh yeah, I read every single word typed on this website.

Do you have a link to anything relevant, or just being a smart ass?
    No wonder you do not get what Zippy or jmdrake are doing.

It's safe to assume that the admin or moderators don't see any given post. It's pure anarchy!

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Arson Suspect in Hopewell Baptist Church Fire Scrawled with "Vote Trump" is African-American

http://hubpages.com/politics/Arsonis...rican-American

Arson Suspect in "Vote Trump" Hopewell Baptist Church Burning is African-American

A suspect has been arrested in the fire-bombing of an historic Black church in Greenville, Mississippi last November which sparked fears of a resurgence of racist, KKK, and Neo-Nazi violence. The suspected arsonist, Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, wrote "Vote Trump" on the side of the church. McClinton is African-American.

The attack prompted a nationwide wave of outrage in which the attack was partly blamed on "incendiary rhetoric" by Donald Trump. The Washington Post reported the next day:

"Greenville Mayor Errick Simmons called the fire a “hateful and cowardly act,” sparked by the incendiary rhetoric of GOP nominee Donald Trump during his presidential campaign." READ FULL http://hubpages.com/politics/Arsonis...rican-American

It's safe to assume that the admin or moderators don't see any given post. It's pure anarchy!

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Brian4Liberty doesn't know what Zippy or jmdrake are doing. He knows exactly what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Brian4Liberty doesn't know what Zippy or jmdrake are doing. He knows exactly what they are doing.
    So, is it bad of me to like them both?
    There is no spoon.

They havent found the perp yet but good money says it was done by a Trump person.
    Oh goody. I need more money.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Touch`e Touché
    ftfy

Professional Race Pimpin' for Trump

Trump advisers recommend burning a black church, and making it look like Trump is being framed? A sure bet to turn out rube voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yep. 24x7 surveillance. Jmdrake is eating a sandwich right now. Zippy is doing some last minute holiday shopping by donating to the DNC and Clinton Foundation in people's names.

Would you like to see them banned?

Yep. 24x7 surveillance. Jmdrake is eating a sandwich right now. Zippy is doing some last minute holiday shopping by donating to the DNC and Clinton Foundation in people's names.

Would you like to see them banned?
    You could just restrict their posting rights to Hot Topics only.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh goody. I need more money.
    Are you saying that it is not likely to be an inside job?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234