Thread: Police across the country are being equipped with 'Christian' facial recognition cameras

Police across the country are being equipped with 'Christian' facial recognition cameras

Police cameras automatically identify everyone's face

Redactive's advanced facial recognition technology automatically detects and identifies human faces, minimizing the elements of the video which are falsely detected as human, thus reducing the overall time spent manually searching and marking the video for redaction. Users begin the redaction process by instructing the software to auto-detect any face in the video. Once auto-detection is complete, the software allows the user to select and redact the face or faces throughout the video.

http://massprivatei.blogspot.com/201...are-being.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is beyond disturbing, Police State America is using God and 'Christian' values to justify spying!

Wake up and speak out, before it's too late.
    Thanks for posting, I have a group of Christians that I will be sharing this with.

If I was the devil, I'd work the hardest to tempt Christians to rely on aggression.
    I would do this using fear and pride. "Law" is the perfect golden calf. Man's law, is more about fear and pride than anything else.

Gotta serve somebody, their conflicted statements serving God and gods, are conflicted.

WatchGuard Video
    Serving Law Enforcement with the Most Compelling, Quality Video Products

... At WatchGuard, we enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that our systems help improve relations between communities and police, our products help protect the careers of the great police officers that protect us, and we are privileged to provide life sustaining clean water to the poorest of the poor.

Aggression has nothing to do with helping my fellow man, while supposedly pointing to God. Golden calves, don't keep me safe.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

So it only recognizes "Christian" faces? Can you identify a person's religion by looking at them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So it only recognizes "Christian" faces? Can you identify a person's religion by looking at them?
    See the alt-right thread, some folks in there can explain it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That does not make sense .
    Do something Danke

Redact this!

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·