Thread: Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

The rigging has already begun, people need to stay on top of this $#@!:

Voter fraud suspect arrested in Des Moines

A Des Moines woman has been arrested on suspicion of voting twice this month in the general election, police and court records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was booked into the Polk County Jail about 3:40 p.m. Thursday on a first-degree election misconduct charge, which is a Class D felony.

Rote, a registered Republican, reportedly cast an early voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office, 120 Second Ave., and another ballot at a county satellite voting location in Des Moines, according to a Des Moines police report.

Rote was one of three voter fraud suspects reported to police Wednesday by the Polk County Auditor's Office.

It's the first time in 12 years that Polk County Auditor Jamie Fitzgerald can remember ever having to report potential voter fraud, he said Thursday morning.

The other two suspects are accused of casting mail-in ballots and also voting in person, according to police reports. As of Friday morning, neither of those suspects had been arrested.

The case is under investigation by Des Moines police.

"I think it shows that our voting system works in Iowa, that we're able to catch it," Fitzgerald said.

"Tensions are running high on both sides" as Election Day approaches, the county auditor said, but the cases of double voting could also have been simple mistakes. "That's not for me to decide," he said.

Rote was held in jail on a $5,000 bond, but she had been released as of Friday afternoon. Her next court appearance was scheduled for Nov. 7, court records show.

Early voting in Polk County started Sept. 29. Election Day is Nov. 8.
    http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...ines/92892042/
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

how do you even know it was them? lol if it's like most states, all you do is walk in, state your name, and sign. I guess the signatures matched? anyone can walk into a voting place and say they are whoever. Also the books I use in my state show explicitly when someone already casted in a mail-in ballot.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Probably a paid clinton PAC operator to stir up trouble.

we saw how despicable those people are in the Project Veritas videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Probably a paid clinton PAC operator to stir up trouble.

we saw how despicable those people are in the Project Veritas videos.
    You're probably right.

https://twitter.com/KedronBardwell/s...91038128173057
    I dont think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president, he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Hes the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I support free and fair elections. Also, quit spamming other people's threads with your links.
    Last edited by CPUd; 10-29-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I support free and fair elections.
    Regardless of race/skin color of the voters?

If yes, would you condemn a war crimes lobbies puppet who supports election rigging in case of brown semitic voters if a tape is produced?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I support free and fair elections. Also, quit spamming other people's threads with your links.
    stop being rude. relevant links are especially welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    stop being rude. relevant links are especially welcome.
    I don't mind relevant links, this is the internet after all. But that's not what is happening here.

you might not be CTR for HRC, however you would be a great asset for the Libertarian Thought Police

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.afeb03e85b1e

A woman in Iowa was arrested this week on suspicion of voting twice in the general election, court and police records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, a 55-year-old Des Moines resident, was booked Thursday on a first-degree charge of election misconduct, according to Polk County Jail records. The charge is considered a Class D felony under Iowa state law.

Rote was released Friday after posting $5,000 bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 7.

The Des Moines Register reported that Rote is a registered Republican who cast two ballots in the general election: an early-voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office and another at a county satellite voting location, according to police records.

Rote hadn’t planned on voting twice but said it was “a spur-of-the-moment thing” when she walked by the satellite voting location, she told The Washington Post in a phone interview Saturday.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote said.

She added she has been a supporter of Donald Trump since early in his campaign, after Republican candidate Mike Huckabee dropped out of the primary race.

Rote told Iowa Public Radio that she cast her first ballot for Trump but feared it would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.

“The polls are rigged,” Rote told the radio station.
    Fear of fraud creating fraud?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-02-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    One thing we can say about Trump: Least Boring President Ever.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular, Trump wrote, or at least his ghostwriter did. I call it truthful hyperbole. Its an innocent form of exaggeration and a very effective form of promotion.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Lol. Unless you post 10 O'Keefe videos be gone.

Rote told Iowa Public Radio that she cast her first ballot for Trump but feared it would be changed to a vote for Hillary Clinton.
    So she wanted to vote for Hillary twice?
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Done.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular, Trump wrote, or at least his ghostwriter did. I call it truthful hyperbole. Its an innocent form of exaggeration and a very effective form of promotion.

Too fat to be a Trump supporter. Zippy fails yet again.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whew! That was a close one!

Imagine what could have happened had this gone unnoticed and that extra Trump vote had gotten counted.

We really dodged a bullet here, people! The integrity of our government is at stake!! Democracy itself, even!!!
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-02-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Drudge is a traitor to the Leader and the Revolution.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Done.

What the hell is this nonsense?

"Ator the Fighting Eagle" should be number one ...

Zip, some days you can be really cute. Today is not one of those days. Today you just sound desperate.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley