Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Americans Are Dying Faster, including Millennials

Exclamation Americans Are Dying Faster, including Millennials

So, everybody sweats it out at a gym, smoking is banned for all intents and purposes, cutting a fart will bring down EPA regulators, we are dunned constantly to see doctors and dentists on a regular basis, spending untold billions for it, natural and whole foods, vegetarianism and veganism are mainstream ideas, and a hundred other health "choices" dunned into our heads on a daily basis, and more and more health laws mandating "healthy" choices and lifestyles, we've locked up millions of people and spent billions of dollars on the "war on drugs", trillions more on the "war on poverty" which supposedly is the number one culprit in short life span, violent crime and murder are at historic low levels...

So why are we dying sooner?

I can think of a number of reasons, some of them not politically correct, but no one single cause.

Americans Are Dying Faster. Millennials, Too

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...illennials-too

October 28, 2016 — 6:00 AM EDT

Death awaits all of us, but how patiently? To unlock the mystery of when we’re going to die, start with an actuary.

Specializing in the study of risk and uncertainty, members of this 200-year-old profession pore over the data of death to estimate the length of life. Putting aside the spiritual, that’s crucial information for insurance companies and pension plans, and it’s also helpful for planning retirement, since we need our money to last as long we do.

The latest, best guesses for U.S. lifespans come from a study (PDF) released this month by the Society of Actuaries: The average 65-year-old American man should die a few months short of his 86th birthday, while the average 65-year-old woman gets an additional two years, barely missing age 88.

This new data turns out to be a disappointment. Over the past several years, the health of Americans has deteriorated—particularly that of middle-aged non-Hispanic whites. Among the culprits are drug overdoses, suicide, alcohol poisoning, and liver disease, according to a Princeton University study issued in December.

Partly as a result, the life expectancy for 65-year-olds is now six months shorter than in last year’s actuarial study. Longevity for younger Americans was also affected: A 25-year-old woman last year had a 50/50 chance of reaching age 90. This year, she is projected to fall about six months short. (The average 25-year-old man is expected to live to 86 years and 11 months, down from 87 years and 8 months in last year's estimates.) Baby boomers, Generation X, and yes, millennials, are all doing worse.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is why we need universal healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveBodyImage View Post
    So we can die even faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Obviously. Who needs an old fart who constantly mocks the government?

So that everyone can get preventable care.

Can fat girls get these with universal healthcare?

Back in HS we used to load up the fat chicks in vans and haul their asses down to Arkansas to the "diet clinic", their laws were more lax, so for a couple of lids and a sack of McDonalds a fellow could come away with 1500 dexadrine....

Will your universal fat er health care provide good pill speed?

In b4 Zippy.

RE: Americans Are Dying Faster, including Millennials

Short answer: Because they are systematically poisoning us.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-28-2016 at 11:54 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    In b4 Zippy.
    It is going to be a while. Zippy is not in a good mood today.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So that everyone can get preventable care.
    I find that laughable, when you consider that, depending on whose numbers you want to believe, anywhere from 80,000 to 250,000 people die every year due to mistakes, errors, $#@!ups and "medical misadventure" at the hands of the healthcare system.

In spite of that, people are "going to the doctor", in record numbers, with insane amounts of money being spent to do so.

I find that laughable, when you consider that, depending on whose numbers you want to believe, anywhere from 80,000 to 250,000 people die every year due to mistakes, errors, $#@!ups and "medical misadventure" at the hands of the healthcare system.

In spite of that, people are "going to the doctor", in record numbers, with insane amounts of money being spent to do so.
    The truth is people have nothing better to do with their time and also ..... let me tell you ......some of these doctors are really good looking.

Stick around and learn something. You down with liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Stick around and learn something. You down with liberty?
    He's trolling you, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He's trolling you, bro.
    Takes me a while to recognize Eduardo...unlike Fire11.

Stress and drugs (obviously includes alcohol).

Now the source of the stress is the destruction of the middle and lower classes, but that's probably a different thread.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

My wife's hair dresser fell off an 8' ladder. Tough straight dude, not what you'd think for a hair dresser. Figured he would shake it off. An hour later he was still having trouble breathing. Went to one of those Fast Care centers. Told him he needed to go to the hospital emergency asap. Some ribs were definitely broken. So he goes. Place is jam packed. Took 12 hrs. in all. The first 4 waiting to even get to be seen.
    He sits for four hours and observers. 20% of the people there needed to be there. Most 50% were detoxing off something. There was one 60 something lady in there. Son came up to her and told her it was time to go home. "Mom, you can't keep coming down here everyday."
    People are just so into themselves that they want attention. Doctors give it to them. I, for one, don't care if I never see another one again.

Takes me a while to recognize Eduardo...unlike Fire11.
    America consumes 58 Billion burgers every year. Worldwide consumption for burgers maybe estimated 600 Billion burgers every year. America consumes 37 kilos of meat per person 3 times the average person does in asia and 6 times that of africa. I think they are talking about McDonalds, KFC and others.. A large burger is equal to 12 McDonald's burger. There is Vada Pav or Indian burger and a big man can eat 15 to 20 Indian burgers in a single day.

WWE wrestler Great Khali said "he eats 5 chickens everyday". He is 7 Feet and 5 inches tall and weighs 160 Kg. So an average man or woman will eat 1 or 2 chickens everyday to maintain a good diet. There are 8 Billion people in this world so 5 bilion chickens will be eaten everyday. That comes 2 trillion or 2000 billion chickens eaten by worldwide people every year.

Working in offices, factories, household work, delivery jobs such as postman, salesman, pizza boy etc.. also consumes lots of energy which has to be refilled with 1 or 2 chickens or other foods everyday.

Household work such as cooking, cleaning the house, buy food and grocies will burn 4000 to 6000 calories a day. They say hiking or going for walks in forests and mountains can burn upto 6000 calories a day. Working in offices and factories, travelling to work also burns 3000 to 6000 calories a day. Talking and thinking also needs energy.

So life burns 6k cals nice

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not life and death, but definitely life impairing...

I broke my glasses and I'm using an old prescription. Month and a half wait to get in, be seen, and get permission to buy a new pair.
    I should have some new glasses next year sometime. It was a week and a half wait about three years ago, and our premiums have gone up. Please quit helping me... but since you won't...

Time for a 3d printer.

I am interested in purchasing lenses with specific dimensions, for novelty purposes. You know, Halloween is coming up and I'm working on my costume...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

In b4 Zippy.

No, it sounds more like some people are poisoning themselves. Reread the small paragraph about the causes of death.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Lets see, cant afford insurance, but for those that can, maybe the kind of Health Care we receive (pills) is toxic poison that dont really fix the problems, our food is poisonous crap, we are overworked for those that do work and underworked if a person is lucky enough to even have a job, TV has become poison for our minds, we spend more time looking at our cell phones and filling our brains with meaningless bull$#@!, we pour toxic chemicals all over our lawns and produce that stay in the foods we eat and are stupid enough to think that although it kills plants very well it wont hurt us at all, we're stressed, have lost hope in any possible meaningful future, and keep getting bit by that $#@!ing rattlesnake with the "pet me" sign.

*idea* Lets blame all our problems on Smoking some more!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Stress and bad energy in general isn't good. Places like this add to it. Turn on the news, more negativity (with pill commercials in between)...walk down the street and you're surrounded by people who just watched the news or were on some forum bringing more bad energy into their lives. The world is a vampire. It just sucks the life blood right out of a feller. People keep themselves in a perpetual state of stress and worry.

Sometimes I just want to turn it all off and remove it from my life all together. Life's actually rather simple and enjoyable until we let all of the vampires and their misery in.

I will eventually.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-28-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Yes because the government is so good at running healthcare initiatives that many doctors refuse Obamacare and Medicare. I'm sure good doctors will line up to have their fees reduced even more.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It is going to be a while. Zippy is not in a good mood today.
    Why not? Did Hillary die?
    I am the spoon.

$#@!, why am I supposed to quit smoking again?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    So you won't die of lung cancer, you will die of something else instead. Great news comrade!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Human Livestock Management Practices - Quality Assurance Department.

(As Stefan Molyneux would put it...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Some people, according to the article, are in bad health because they put themselves there. A few years ago there was a loooong article about people getting booted off TennCare (what was negotiated to keep us out of HillaryCare). One example was two people from some podunk county out in rural Tennessee that were fat and diabetic, and they wanted gastric bypass supposedly to save their lives. They didn't have insurance because the wife worked for her little municipality and wouldn't pony up for the $70 a month it would take to insure them. So they thought the citizens of Tennessee should work harder to pay for their surgery when she couldn't even pry her butt out of her office chair to walk around the block twice during lunch.

Give me a break. When alcohol poisoning (sounds like binge drinkers), liver disease (again with the alcohol), and overdoses account for the earlier deaths of a subgroup, that has to tell you that people have more time and money than they have sense. Take away the student loans and other subsidies. When people have to work hard for their money they might be too tired to do the other stuff.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

In b4 Zippy.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I know why I'm going to end up being dead before I'm 50. It's from all this damn stress. Aint the food, aint the medical bills, aint anything like that.

All this stress is weighing me down. All the thing si got to juggle around. Eating kale aint going to fix that.

To make sure your organs are in a good state when donated collected.
    Last edited by timosman; 11-03-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suitandtie View Post
    I know why I'm going to end up being dead before I'm 50. It's from all this damn stress. Aint the food, aint the medical bills, aint anything like that.

All this stress is weighing me down. All the thing si got to juggle around. Eating kale aint going to fix that.
    When was the last time you had a day you did not have to worry about anything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast