Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [FBI reopens Clinton investigation] New Clinton emails found

[FBI reopens Clinton investigation] New Clinton emails found

Not sure how important this is or what, if anything will come from it. It just came across the newswires I use for work.

13:03 (US) FBI Director Comey tells Congressional leaders that FBI has learned of new Clinton emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation - press - "in connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday." - Source TradeTheNews.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI probing new Clinton emails

Everett Rosenfeld
    The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be signifcant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded.

Stocks turned negative after the report of the new probe. Many analysts have said that markets were pricing in a Clinton victory in November.

The letter was addressed to several lawmakers who chaired committees relevant to the FBI investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server.

Jason Chaffetz tweet: FBI Dir just informed me, "The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." Case reopened.
    More: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-p...on-emails.html
    Related: Wife of FBI official in charge of Hillary e-mail investigation received $500k from....
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-28-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

We are witnessing a shift of power away from the Clinton machine. I am guessing everybody is $#@!en pissed at these $#@!s.

I'm pretty sure they mostly deal with Chelsea's yoga schedule and Hillary's favorite cookie recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveBodyImage View Post
    I'm pretty sure they mostly deal with Chelsea's yoga schedule and Hillary's favorite cookie recipes.
    Clinton cookie cookin' music;

inb4 "opponent" says more dumb stuff to distract...
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

What difference does it make?

One liners aside, left liberals are so blind to any of her crimes... As long as she's not Trump, they are going to vote for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    What difference does it make?

One liners aside, left liberals are so blind to any of her crimes... As long as she's not Trump, they are going to vote for her.
    We need Huma and Hillary sex tape.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It'll be an honor to have an interracial lesbian couple in the White House.

I think beastiality is illegal to broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    I think beastiality is illegal to broadcast.
    Just another example of anti-transspecies discrimination.

Beginning of the end perhaps ...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6342362

Timing of Comey statement is interesting. It may not be a coincidence that he decided to put pressure on neocons preferred candidate again by jumpstarting this investigation in a very public manner right after leak of latest damaging tape that once again demonstrated how dishonest Hillary really is.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Beginning of the end?
    Just another right-wing conspiracy.

The FBI already ruled that Hillary did nothing wrong or illegal, she was very careful with her email system, she never emailed classified material and definitely did not lie about it.

I just threw up a little bit.

Reported

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I just threw up a little bit.

Reported
    That's a PG version of what I was really going to post. Hope they show some leniency

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    inb4 "opponent" says more dumb stuff to distract...
    This is what I'm thinking. Soon a woman will come out saying that Trump raped her, impregnated her, and made her abort the baby. Trump will start screaming that she was asking for it and wasn't going her hands on his money for child support.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    This is what I'm thinking. Soon a woman will come out saying that Trump raped her, impregnated her, and made her abort the baby. Trump will start screaming that she was asking for it and wasn't going her hands on his money for child support.
    Nah, it is GDP this time.

Fap fap fap! (I won't hold my breath though.)

They got a black eye the first time around by knowing that Hillary did criminal things and dropped it. Let's hope they realize the tide is against them and they better right this wrong! Hillary is a criminal and she needs to be treated as such, not be President of the US.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-28-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Its the russian uranium deal. Assange explains it here
    https://twitter.com/LogicalCampaign/...26617617604610
    Could be one of the reasons the Bundy's got off. The Bundy's were talking about this last year.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If nothing else, this is a face saving measure by the FBI, especially in light of recent revelations about Clinton payments to an FBI official.

Wife of FBI official in charge of Hillary e-mail investigation received $500k from.

There is not enough time before the election for any results of an "investigation", so really this is intended to save face. The eventual results will depend upon who wins the election...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If nothing else, this is a face saving measure by the FBI, especially in light of recent revelations about Clinton payments to an FBI official.

Wife of FBI official in charge of Hillary e-mail investigation received $500k from.

There is not enough time before the election for any results of an "investigation", so really this is intended to save face. The eventual results will depend upon who wins the election...
    It is worth noting the face saving measures are being used, so maybe the FBI knows something about the election we don't.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, are these the deleted emails?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So, are these the deleted emails?
    they found something while investigating something else. I directly made the link with http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Case-Re-opened!

A video with Assange explaining something really nice

You saw it first here from me. No media is talking about that Assange revelation.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

From Weiner's e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    From Weiner's e-mail.
    Where did you see this?

edit - nvmnd:

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ic-devices-nyt
    Last edited by openfire; 10-28-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PositiveBodyImage View Post
    I wouldn't eat those cookies. Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    From Weiner's e-mail.

DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast