Thread: Erica Garner rips Clinton camp over emails on her father Eric Garners death

Erica Garner rips Clinton camp over emails on her father Eric Garners death

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2847478

Erica Garner, the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, ripped the Hillary Clinton campaign in a series of tweets Thursday after new campaign emails released by WikiLeaks showed how the Democratic nominee's staffers discussed the death of her father.

“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda. Police violence is not the same as gun violence.

“I'm vey (sic) interested to know exactly what @CoreyCiorciari meant when he said ‘I know we have an Erica Garner problem’ in the #PodestaEmails19,” added Garner.

Garner also tweeted links to hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta released this week by WikiLeaks that show internal communications among top Clinton staffers about how to best word an editorial piece on gun violence that was slated to run in the New York Daily News.

Eric Garner's daughter allegedly threatened mom of his love child

“I know we have Erica Garner issues but we don't want to mention Eric at all? I can see her coming after us for leaving him out of the piece,” Clinton’s traveling press secretary Nick Merrill wrote in a March 17 email.

Maya Harris, another Clinton aide replied, “Eric Garner not included because not killed by gun violence.”

“I'm glad you had Maya on your team to explain why you won’t be USING my dad in you f-----g gun violence piece... Black woman saved your a--,” Garner added.
    more and links at article

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Countdown to Erica's self-inflicted gunshot to the back of her head.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Countdown to Erica's self-inflicted gunshot to the back of her head.
    That's why people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. They tempt you with fatal thoughts of suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    That's why people shouldn't be allowed to own guns. They tempt you with fatal thoughts of suicide.
    I dunno. I've always thought it serendipitous that some people who are suicidal wind up getting shot. Lucky, even.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    I dunno. I've always thought it serendipitous that some people who are suicidal wind up getting shot. Lucky, even.
    You're right. In fact, if people find out that that you murdered someone who was suicidal, you should be paid for a public service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Late-night robbery murder in 3..2..1....

Eric Garner's daughter Erica is brain dead after 2nd heart attack

They're saying she had her first heart attack after giving birth last August, then had a "massive heart attack" on Saturday, 12/23/17.

Eric Garner's daughter Erica declared brain dead with no chance of recovery after massive heart attack
    BY CHRISTINA CARREGA THOMAS TRACY
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, December 28, 2017, 9:51 AM

Doctors have listed the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner as brain dead with no chance of recovery — five days after the mother of two suffered a massive heart attack, the Daily News has learned.

Family members were being called early Thursday to Woodhull Hospital to say final goodbyes to Erica Garner, who became an outspoken critic of police brutality after her father’s death in 2014.

The 27-year-old firebrand remained on life support Thursday morning, her mother Esaw Snipes said.

“She’s not gone, she’s brain dead,” Garner’s heartbroken mother explained. “Physically she is still with us.”

Garner has been in a coma since Saturday, when an asthma attack triggered a heart attack.

The person running her popular Twitter account told Garner’s 35,000 followers Wednesday that a CAT scan revealed that she had suffered brain damage “from lack of oxygen while in cardiac arrest.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ampaign=buffer