Thread: Julian Assange is dead [Rumor]

Banned

Blog Entries

Julian Assange is dead [Rumor]

When Julien Assange's deadman's keys appeared on wikileaks, some people knew right away, but we all had hope.
    Next "he" posted a picture on twitter, with him holding up a sign that said he was OK. We knew it could be doctored, but hoped.
    Then the twitter account posted a poll,
    "how do you want me to prove I am alive?"
    It gave four laughable options. Everybody said "video with todays newspaper" or "a walk out on the balcony"
    Yesterday, he supposedly had a conference call with an internet freedom group in Argentina.
    He answered their questions, but there was no video.
    It was obviously staged.
    That the CIA, or whoever killed him, tried twice to fake he is alive, is further proof he is dead.
    Therefore, be aware that there may be wikileaks twitters that are psy-ops.

Video of hoax is here, starts at about 3:15:00
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Get some sleep.
    You still do not understand how important these remaining hours are.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Get some sleep.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then lets not treat this as a rumor, but Theoretical Outcome. "What if Assange really is dead"? One thing we think we know is that if he dies and does not put in some password every 72 hours, his systems will release everything. Thats bad. Did the NSA manage to get ahold of that password and shut down his systems? That could be a possibility that would lead to his actual death.

I think everyone knows that Truth is the Enemy of our government, yet, when people do hear the truth, they refuse to see it as real. Is Assange actually dead? I doubt it, but again, what would happen if the US did want him dead? What kind of damage would he do? Would it have any effect on the sheeple of the USA?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Then lets not treat this as a rumor, but Theoretical Outcome. "What if Assange really is dead"? One thing we think we know is that if he dies and does not put in some password every 72 hours, his systems will release everything. Thats bad. Did the NSA manage to get ahold of that password and shut down his systems? That could be a possibility that would lead to his actual death.

I think everyone knows that Truth is the Enemy of our government, yet, when people do hear the truth, they refuse to see it as real. Is Assange actually dead? I doubt it, but again, what would happen if the US did want him dead? What kind of damage would he do? Would it have any effect on the sheeple of the USA?
    The average sheeple is sadly stupid enough to believe that Putin is the enemy and Obama is fighting ISIS and Hillary and some Navy SEALS actually killed Osama Bin Laden despite all evidence to the contrary. Seriously, FOIA documents prove that the Pentagon knew their support of insurgents against Syria would lead to something like ISIS emerging, and yet the sheeple are going along with it. The MSM says "Putin isn't bombing ISIS. He's just bombing the good guys in Aleppo." Then the U.S. tries to take the credit for the ISIS leader that Russian bombs kill in Aleppo and the sheeple buy it. Judicial Watch through a FOIA forces the Pentagon to admit that they don't even have DNA proof of death for Osama Bin Laden and the sheeple buy it. One of the Navy SEALS writes a book and they make a movie about how Osama Bin Laden dies, then another SEAL comes out with a completely contradictory story and the sheeple say "Oh...it doesn't matter. As long as OBL is dead that's all I care about." and the sheeple buy it. Seriously, I think if Assange released video of Hillary Clinton personally murdering Vince Foster it wouldn't matter. The sheeple would say "That's Russian propaganda" and keep grazing.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    You still do not understand how important these remaining hours are.
    Are you even trying to make sense?
    I am the spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The sheeple would say "That's Russian propaganda" and keep grazing.
    Sheeple's main objective: making sure their offsprings have a chance to lead a fulfilling life graze as well.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Are you even trying to make sense?
    You know, you are right. I'm not.

If Assange is dead and the PTB have succeeded, even temporarily, into faking him being alive then we're screwed. We're truly screwed. The MSM is garbage at this point and Wikileaks has taken it's place as the last final check on corruption in government. The thought of how totally screwed we be without people like Julian Assange, Bradley "Chelsea" Manning, Edward Snowden, Glen Grenwald, Ben Swann etc is totally frightening. If Assange winds up dead expect not to hear from me as I'll be packing my bug out bag.

Banned

Blog Entries
    If Assange is dead and the PTB have succeeded, even temporarily, into faking him being alive then we're screwed. We're truly screwed. The MSM is garbage at this point and Wikileaks has taken it's place as the last final check on corruption in government. The thought of how totally screwed we be without people like Julian Assange, Bradley "Chelsea" Manning, Edward Snowden, Glen Grenwald, Ben Swann etc is totally frightening. If Assange winds up dead expect not to hear from me as I'll be packing my bug out bag.
    They didn't fake anybody out, don't worry. It was obvious it was fake, because it was not a video with a newspaper. Indeed, video with a newspaper was not one of the options, the story was wrong. It just said video, but everybody was tweeting "video with a newspaper" because they knew these guys would just reuse old heavily filtered footage with a new audio track.

I cant even figure out why the murderers even tried that joke hoax in Argentina. It was amateur.

And Again, if Assange was alive, either via capture or just chilling in the embassy, there would already be a video. He probably had a suicide device, because he didn't want to be tortured, and because he did not want to be forced to make a video to aid them with their deception. Hero to the end.

Goodluck.
    I am the spoon.

Good the admins finally realized it's someone else on UW's account.
    I am the spoon.

I think they would torture him before they eould kill him.

Good the admins finally realized it's someone else on UW's account.
    Anyone know whatever happened to the real JFK III? He used to post InfoWars articles. Maybe he got offed by his tranny roommate.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Anyone know whatever happened to the real JFK III? He used to post InfoWars articles. Maybe he got offed by his tranny roommate.
    Meh. I told you before I stopped listening to AJ when I realized he refuses to talk about Israel's atrocities. Now look at him, he's a full blown Trump shill.
    I am the spoon.