Thread: Detroit Airport New High-Tech System: Takes 10 Fingerprints, Iris Scan, High-Res Photo Of Face

Detroit Airport New High-Tech System: Takes 10 Fingerprints, Iris Scan, High-Res Photo Of Face

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...ty-in-a-flash/

Metro Detroit Airport now has a new way to allow people to move seamlessly through airport security.

It’s called CLEAR and it’s now in operation at the airport’s McNamara Terminal. Certified as a “qualified anti-terrorism technology” by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, CLEAR has been used more than five million times to move travelers quickly through airport security lines at 16 other airports.

“They validate their identity using a knowledge-based quiz, they use a government identification that’s validated using technology, and then we link it to their bio-metrics — we take 10 fingerprints with a digital reader, we take a scan of their iris, and we take a high-res photo of their face,” said CLEAR spokesperson David Cohen.

Cohen said the initial sign-up process takes about five minutes and after that, getting through security lines should be a breeze. He said there are special lines for CLEAR customers that can be a great time-saver for travelers, who will still have to pass through X-Rays and body scans.

“Our customers go through the TSA security process in minutes. They come to a CLEAR lane, that lane is going to be open and available for them to validate their identity on the spot, a process in itself that takes less than a second,” he said.

Membership to use CLEAR costs $179 per year. New members who enroll at the airport receive a one-month free trial and can use CLEAR immediately.

Airport officials they plan to install the CLEAR system at the North Terminal in the future.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are just wired differently than other people. I stopped shopping at Best Buy for a long time because I resented being subjected to a search when leaving. Once I learned I had the right to refuse, I shopped there occasinally, sort of hoping for a confrontation.

But most people are apparently fine with this. Our freedom is so over.

In the USA, I usually get through security in about 10-15 seconds...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Streamlining abuse of the 4th, while streamlining giving away rocket launchers, and the innocent are made to tithe+ for all this.

And supposedly there is no state religion of fear being forced upon me.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In the USA, I usually get through security in about 10-15 seconds...
    I'm surprised they let you through at all.

Especially after the letters I've sent.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his