Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check The Record Posting Tactics

Banned

Blog Entries

Check The Record Posting Tactics

I want to preface this by saying you can have these opinions, and not be CTR. But if someone is wondering if maybe else where on the internet if someone is CTR, here are some hints.

Feel free to PM me for other secret telltale signs I discovered since I started helping Trump MAGA.

And remember, they absolutely have a playbook, filled with pre-written responses. If you are curious if they are CTR, google check the whole phrase in quotes, sometimes you will find it word for word on other forums. This is a smoking gun.

PART 1:

1) Never insult the queen
    2) Never praise the queen (on leftist sites that hate the queen, you can praise the queen, but only to show you agree with their candidate, and she has fought hard for that issue).
    3) If someone says they hate something, get a prepackaged quote proving Trump was for it
    4) If someone is voting for Trump because of a position, mention third party candidates that also hold that position
    5) If someone is voting Jill Stein, get a prepackaged quote showing the queen is also for it, and mention it is time for a woman in the Oval Office
    6) If someone hates the queen, (how dare they) get a prepackaged response that shows how Trump is the exact same thing
    7) Feel free to praise candidates that are no longer running or relevant. See your headmaster for researched positive parity responses that show the queen is just like said candidate.
    8) Demonize Russia and/or Iran (not China, you may upset Chinese Americans, and they are an important demographic)
    9) Dismiss conspiracy theories, and use our fact checking website to prove them wrong.
    10) If other members attack a Trump supporter for being racist, mysoginist, homophobic, islamophobic or bigoted, join in the attack, without mentioning their support for Trump or your mention of the queen. This will make the attackers feel as if you are a natural ally.
    11) You may talk of other parts of life, but remember, you work for the queen, not to talk about hairstyles.

PART 2:
    If it is suggested you are a CTR agent:

First try to find a position the accuser holds that is one of the queens unpopular positions, and then accuse the accuser of being CTR. (this makes it seem you are an ally to the rest of the forum, since you also think CTR is despicable, it also sews discord and paranoia)

Then deny

Then meet your nightmare, UWDude, and leave, before he lays the smackdown.

If you have noticed any other tactics, let me know, but these seem to be the most common. They are based on common FBI-style infiltration tactics, to sew discord, paranoia, and mistrust.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 05:37 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're eaten up dude.

Maybe smoke a joint?

Even a Lude or two.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Feel free to PM me for other secret telltale signs I discovered since I started helping Trump MAGA.

The "MAGA" squad fighting the "CTR" squad. Somehow, the tactics appear almost identical. I wonder why that is???

Here's to Nov. 9th! Victory day for the RPF forums! The day when both of these shill groups leave the forums! Remember, Remember, the Ninth of November!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

The "MAGA" squad fighting the "CTR" squad. Somehow, the tactics appear almost identical. I wonder why that is???

Here's to Nov. 9th! Victory day for the RPF forums! The day when both of these shill groups leave the forums! Remember, Remember, the Ninth of November!!!
    Geeze, its almost as if you came here for something.
    Oh Im sorry, is this the wrong sub-forum? Mind telling me the name of it again?

I remember the 2012 elections, when people were supporting all different kinds of hardly-liberty republicans. I didnt bitch about them, because they may have been democrats for all I cared. But I think trump is actually a bit different, than any other candidate, ever.

I remember the 2012 elections, when people were supporting all different kinds of hardly-liberty republicans. I didnt bitch about them, because they may have been democrats for all I cared. But I think trump is actually a bit different, than any other candidate, ever.
    Yeah, he's different, alright.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Someone please inform me what CTR is?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Someone please inform me what CTR is?
    Check The Record is Clintons paid shill group. I outed one that had been here for 20 months and posted 3400 posts. He is gone now, but the damage was done.

Check The Record is Clintons paid shill group. I outed one that had been here for 20 months and posted 3400 posts. He is gone now, but the damage was done.
    Thanks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Actually if Trump wins there will be huge influx of people doing a posting victory lap, the Clinton PPP operatives will be gone because their contract is up.
    The true and sincere purist liberty people now very few, will lament the new boss.
    And I hate to tell you this but we will just move over to the News and Politics forum as that will be the new forum for posters like me, I want to see where people like Rand Paul either help or oppose Trump, in what area's. It's going to be a very interesting time. But if Trump wins in devastating landslide like some are predicting.
    There will be an influx of clone Trump type political people that try to grab hold of the coat tails of a Trump win. They are all playing it safe and keeping a safe distance.
    But if he wins big their will be a huge shift, just watch.

If Clinton wins, I am out, see you in four year when we all band together to beat her again, with whoever runs, hopefully a liberty type centrist that has scruples. Other than Rand I don't know of anybody with any real shot at it. But honestly I don't think that will happen.

They just did a really fair poll of 50,000 Americans 1000 from each state. Registered voters, 33% GOP 33% DEMS and 34% Indies the result 67% Trump, the MSM is hiding these types of polls. When CNN main question to Trump is now trying to get him to spend money on advertisements, so they can make money before this ends, I think they even know the jig is up, but will stay on script following orders until the end.

And the OP is right too
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post

They just did a really fair poll of 50,000 Americans 1000 from each state. Registered voters, 33% GOP 33% DEMS and 34% Indies the result 67% Trump, the MSM is hiding these types of polls
    Where are these polls?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Where are these polls?
    I told you they are being hidden from the general public, that's why you don't know,

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

11) You may talk of other parts of life, but remember, you work for the queen, not to talk about hairstyles.
    Or pantsuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Chester Copperpot

who was it

Geeze, its almost as if you came here for something.
    Oh Im sorry, is this the wrong sub-forum? Mind telling me the name of it again?

Have you slept yet? 2012 there were people like Cruz parading themselves as liberty candidates. If that's what you mean. Turns out many weren't liberty at all once they got elected.
    I am the spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I told you they are being hidden from the general public, that's why you don't know,

there are going to be lines wrapping around polling places everywhere, and a lot of red. And they are not going to be there for hillary. It is going to be record turnout. Media says people dont really like trump, they have no idea, the people LOVE Trump. They don't care about tic tacs and cats. they see a man who genuinely cares, and who speaks his mind. I;ve never seen a politician like that in my life. Even Ron Paul guarded his words often.

Then I'll be the first to call bull$#@!.

If such an animal existed it's pelt would be on display...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Have you slept yet? 2012 there were people like Cruz parading themselves as liberty candidates. If that's what you mean. Turns out many weren't liberty at all once they got elected.
    I didn't support any of them.

Actually if Trump wins there will be huge influx of people doing a posting victory lap, the Clinton PPP operatives will be gone because their contract is up.
    The true and sincere purist liberty people now very few, will lament the new boss.
    And I hate to tell you this but we will just move over to the News and Politics forum as that will be the new forum for posters like me, I want to see where people like Rand Paul either help or oppose Trump, in what area's. It's going to be a very interesting time. But if Trump wins in devastating landslide like some are predicting.
    There will be an influx of clone Trump type political people that try to grab hold of the coat tails of a Trump win. They are all playing it safe and keeping a safe distance.
    But if he wins big their will be a huge shift, just watch.

If Clinton wins, I am out, see you in four year when we all band together to beat her again, with whoever runs, hopefully a liberty type centrist that has scruples. Other than Rand I don't know of anybody with any real shot at it. But honestly I don't think that will happen.

They just did a really fair poll of 50,000 Americans 1000 from each state. Registered voters, 33% GOP 33% DEMS and 34% Indies the result 67% Trump, the MSM is hiding these types of polls. When CNN main question to Trump is now trying to get him to spend money on advertisements, so they can make money before this ends, I think they even know the jig is up, but will stay on script following orders until the end.

And the OP is right too
    Judge Nap could win a presidential election. If it was fair that is.
    I am the spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Judge Nap could win a presidential election. If it was fair that is.
    It's not fair. That's the reality. It's rigged. And the closer you get, the dirtier they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    who was it
    Nikcers
    I am the spoon.

It's not fair. That's the reality. It's rigged. And the closer you get, the dirtier they get.
    Agreed.
    I am the spoon.

Chester Copperpot

i havent noticed any posts from CPUD in a couple weeks.......

It's Correct the Record. Cmon, if you're going to use memes at least get the details right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    i havent noticed any posts from CPUD in a couple weeks.......
    I think he got his willie wacked.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I think he got his willie wacked.....
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I thought CPU was CTR LOL OK. MAYBE NOT. WHO KNOWS?
    Last edited by Mordan; 10-27-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I was the first to identify CPUd as CTR. check my post history. Nikcers I knew too but he was less obvious.

now I am starting to have doubts about JFK. I have been receiving 10 downvotes for every single post i make. It is ridiculous. Comment is "......". A single person shouldn't be able to neg rep the same person repeatedly.
    No, JFK is not. Ive known him for a long time. We used to get along. Neither is CPUd.

No, JFK is not. Ive known him for a long time. We used to get along. Neither is CPUd.
    and you are? lol. Clint Eastwood coming to town cleaning the mess?

//
    Last edited by openfire; 10-28-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    and you are? lol. Clint Eastwood coming to town cleaning the mess?
    Like i said in the PM. they are libertarians. I was too once, waiting for the perfect libertarian. The perfect Libertarian came, never got past primaries, and I like them, did not vote for president unless it fit my criteria for perfect libertarian, and I am proud of that. I understand completely why they are not supporting Trump.

I never saw any difference between the candidates, and felt left out.

This time, I see a clear difference between the candidates, so I am Voting Trump. Not only that, I like the guy. he is the kind of guy I always wished would run for president. A straight talking guy, rough around the edges, smasher of the media (I have always hated the media, even before I could vote).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast