Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check The Record Posting Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Like i said in the PM. they are libertarians. I was too once, waiting for the perfect libertarian. The perfect Libertarian came, never got past primaries, and I like them, did not vote for president unless it fit my criteria for perfect libertarian, and I am proud of that. I understand completely why they are not supporting Trump.

I never saw any difference between the candidates, and felt left out.

This time, I see a clear difference between the candidates, so I am Voting Trump. Not only that, I like the guy. he is the kind of guy I always wished would run for president. A straight talking guy, rough around the edges, smasher of the media (I have always hated the media, even before I could vote).
    Umm, yeah. **** is not a Libertarian. Liberal, yes.
    Last edited by openfire; 10-27-2016 at 09:04 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Mods are going to scrub this thread if you guys keep trying to call people out. So please scrub your call outs. I just gave you a list, and you can search posting histories. You will find these people have been here a long time, and are not paid shills.

Cajuncoca, as far as I understand supports Clinton, but she is not being paid to do so, because she has been here for a long time, and posted here way before this election.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Umm, yeah. *** is not a Libertarian. Liberal, yes.
    that does not mean he is a paid shill. I have agreed and disagreed with him many times over the years. There is no way he is being payed to support Clinton.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Let the witch hunt continue.

VVVVV
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    i havent noticed any posts from CPUD in a couple weeks.......
    Aliens came and reclaimed CPUD for a different assignment .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's Correct the Record. Cmon, if you're going to use memes at least get the details right.
    I bet they have much they would like corrected .
    Do something Danke

Last edited by openfire; 10-27-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Nope. He is just anti-conspiracy theorist, so he is getting butt hurt that conspiracies are being uncovered every day now. But I've known him a long time too.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 09:24 AM.

We need more names for the lottery.

I'm thinking Bryan4Liberty is a high ranking CTR acolyte.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Watch it. You will get put on the Russian spy list. Both Suz and I were accused of being Russian Jews.
    ///
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like i said in the PM. they are libertarians. I was too once, waiting for the perfect libertarian. The perfect Libertarian came, never got past primaries, and I like them, did not vote for president unless it fit my criteria for perfect libertarian, and I am proud of that. I understand completely why they are not supporting Trump.

I never saw any difference between the candidates, and felt left out.

This time, I see a clear difference between the candidates, so I am Voting Trump. Not only that, I like the guy. he is the kind of guy I always wished would run for president. A straight talking guy, rough around the edges, smasher of the media (I have always hated the media, even before I could vote).
    I got it. thx for straightening things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Let the witch hunt continue.

VVVVV
    This is the funniest thing I have seen since the election started. Some people who never used their accounts hardly at all coming in here at election time and accusing others of being plants. What a $#@!ing joke.

Banned

Blog Entries
    This is the funniest thing I have seen since the election started. Some people who never used their accounts hardly at all coming in here at election time and accusing others of being plants. What a $#@!ing joke.
    I have been here off and on the whole time. I did not know this sub-forum was here until a couple weeks ago. If you didn;t notice, that;s your problem. Maybe I can necro all the threads I have posted on in the past couple of years, or you can check my history. Plus, again, I am talking about PAID shills. PAID shills. they are not here to discuss, they are here to disenfranchise. PAID SHILLS.

PAID. DO I have to repeat myself one more time?

Fine

PAID shills.

And the person I outed was indeed a PAID Hillary Shill. they actually do exist. And they actually will come to this forum for 20 months, and post 3400 times to sew discontent. Yes, this forum is important enough for the Clinton campaign to target for disenfranchisement. He was not the only one, although the other one I found (less than 100 posts) could have been same person, different account.

I know it is another crazy conspiracy theory, but after the elections, since I found the person's real name, I may be able to look it up, find which PAC they were working for, if any, and let you know how much the Clinton campaign paid them to be here.

This is the funniest thing I have seen since the election started.
    Why must everything be the most epic funniest ever? It's not even true, it's like you are setting your own rhetoric up for more flourish to make it sound more important than it is. Funniest thing? I doubt it.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 10:02 AM.

I have been here off and on the whole time. I did not know this sub-forum was here until a couple weeks ago.
    And the person I outed was indeed a paid Hillary Shill. they actually do exist. And they actually will come to this forum for 20 months, and post 3400 times to sew discontent. Yes, this forum is important enough for the Clinton campaign to target for desenfranchisement.

I know it is another crazy conspiracy theory, but after the elections, since I found the person's real name, I may be able to look it up, find which PAC they were working for, if any, and let you know how much the Clinton campaign paid them to be here.
    I wasn't referring to you, at least you came around once in a while though you have change significantly in the recent past.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I wasn't referring to you, at least you came around once in a while though you have change significantly in the recent past.
    I have told you why many times. I happen to think there is indeed a difference between the two candidates for the first time in my entire life. And when I posted, I never really got bogged down with philosophy of politics, like libertarian ways to approach tings or why voluntarism is better than anarchy etc. So that "you changed man, you changed man" canard is dumb. I am the same person. I lived a life seeking truth, I see it before me. This is the moment it time America has been given. The past 40 years were nothing, insignificant. Now is the time for America to make the choice.

Does anybody not see the strangeness of it all? How incredibly different this election is, compared to the rest? I sit just a clown show to you? have you seen the enthusiasm of the crowds? Do you think that is fake? Maybe this one should not be judged on the metrics of past elections. I still am not sleeping much. Will be heading to my brothers, later today, tomorrow I am cashing out, and buying food and ammo and gear and PM's. Because Id rather have gear and PM's than paper. If things actually stabilize, I'll just move back to cash as I need it. I've never done this before, and I am expecting peace and victory, buuut.. ...I have always felt the American people do not deserve salvation, so I suppose I should expect the wrong choices to be made.

Does anybody not see the strangeness of it all? How incredibly different this election is, compared to the rest?
    Not_at_all.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Not_at_all.
    Then_you_are_blind.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Lol
    Rofl

Rofl
    We're having a merry ol' time, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Aliens came and reclaimed CPUD for a different assignment .
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Rofl
    hahaha you are a breath of fresh air here !

Banned

Blog Entries
    We're having a merry ol' time, aren't we?
    this is the merriest thing I've seen since the election started.

this is the merriest thing I've seen since the election started.
    that was the funniest exchange i have ever seen on this forum

**kc**s
    ac****sa
    fc**a****
    W****am ****
    cajuncocoa
    *h* **b** ****
    Ca***SA
    ****sw**
    ***w*1
    f*a*c*sc*
    *h***4*a**
    FIFY. Now what do you have to say about me? I hope you can prove what you say. I know Trump supporters love it when people who lie have lawsuits thrown at them.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    FIFY. Now what do you have to say about me? I hope you can prove what you say. I know Trump supporters love it when people who lie have lawsuits thrown at them.
    Aww... I thought you were done with this forum! After that neg rep from nowhere, I had to remember who you were. Then I remembered the feminist thread, where mods threw my funny story of a ditzinist into a hate-fest that had erupted between the boys and girl...

...anyways. I noticed that you say this alot, all the time, actually. In fact, it appeared all you ever added to this forum is this....

"//"

That is not exactly how the conversation went, because I clearly remembered a barbie doll.

Anyways, your last post, was different. instead of "//", it was a goodby post, about how this had become a trump forum, you were disappointed, and its been a great ten years or something.

So now, you are going to have to make another last post, just in case you neg rep another person, they check your post history, and find out that it wasn't your last post, meaning you are a liar, adn therefore, your credibility destroyed, for any of the other posts you would never post here after your last one.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Relax, it was just a list of people we wished we could still troll.
    We thought you were gone.
    But here you are, so luckily for us, we can still troll you.

01100100 01110101 01100100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100111 01110010 01100001 01100010 00100000 01110000 01110101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001

http://binarytranslator.com/

Relax, it was just a list of people we wished we could still troll.
    We thought you were gone.
    But here you are, so luckily for us, we can still troll you.
    I couldn't be more relaxed. Doesn't take much to trigger you though. Glad to see the Trump supporters admit to being trolls. Thanks for that.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I couldn't be more relaxed.
    Can you teach me to type and sleep at the same time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast