Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He is a Hillary plant, it is so Obvious.

He is a Hillary plant, it is so Obvious.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It doesn't even matter anymore. Trump is going to win by a landside whether people believe CTR's divide and conquer tactics or not.

CNN hitting Trump for advertising money

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    CNN hitting Trump for advertising money
    LoL... why is she asking him that non question? Don't waste his time asking the same stupid question over and over again.
    Also, looks like Dana Bash has seen the writing on the wall.

I found it funny too, in another video, Wolf Blitzer started to ask Trump's Campaign manager to stop penning in the press. I wonder if he realizes trump made them prisoners, so 1) they would know he is in charge, and 2) they start negotiations from a point of weakness. these are the people who thought they would dictate the terms to him, and tell him what he could and could not say.

The fact that he goes on about the Clinton Machine being at the center of the corruption rather than the Fed is telling.

He isn't saying anything new, he is just saying what the internet had already made very hard to hide and was fast becoming a problem.

I don't know what kind of game they are playing, but I'm sure there are factions itching for civil disorder...

I really have trouble wrapping my mind around how a self-proclaimed billionaire "King of Debt" can be seen as anti-establishment. Only the debt free are not beholden to others and operating at Trump's level is not just talking to the branch manager at the local credit union. I'd imagine he has YUUUGE ledgers, I wonder who he is beholden to...

Further, I think all can accept that blackmail is a tactic of the unsavory, and most accept that various entities collect data on the prominent looking for an Achilles heel. Does anyone think Trump doesn't have a skeleton or two that he'd REALLY prefer not shared? One that could be used to make sure he remained a good puppet in the unlikely event he won?

And why would Hillary's handlers promote him if he was genuinely anti-establsihment? I mean, it's pretty much accepted wisdom that they work to load both "sides", in case the unexpected happens. Why did they give him so much free press?

I supported Paul because he addressed deep issues, had a long record of walking a straight path, and was honest

Trump has none of that

#FancyWordsAreFancy

#EndTheFed
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I really have trouble wrapping my mind around how a self-proclaimed billionaire "King of Debt" can be seen as anti-establishment. Only the debt free are not beholden to others and operating at Trump's level is not just talking to the branch manager at the local credit union. I'd imagine he has YUUUGE ledgers, I wonder who he is beholden to...
    He also has huge assets. He is not beholden to his debt, he just likes it as a business tool. You are only a slave to debt if not paying it means you are homeless. Play a game like Sim City or Railroad Tycoon to see that debt is not necessarily bad.

He wants to audit the Fed. That seemed to be enough for many to support candidates here, although I don't think you ever supported the weak Republican candidates many here thought were ok. I never did. (amash maybe)

Further, I think all can accept that blackmail is a tactic of the unsavory,
    I don't believe in savory or unsavory tactics. I believe in fighting the good fight. That is why I have never disavowed terrorism, nuclear warfare, or torture.
    But I have opposed the US of it by the United States for a long time. Why? Because the United States was being evil. It was doing evil things around the world. Which is why someone telling me the United States is using precision bombs in Iraq would still piss me off. I don;t care they are precision. the war is evil, therefore the weapon is evil. So if the united states was armed with pillows and cotton balls, but attacking another nation for no reason, I would consider it unsavory. To me, tactics are neutral, the reason for the fight is what counts.

One that could be used to make sure he remained a good puppet in the unlikely event he won?
    1. He is going to win. State media can $#@! off. 2) everybody has skeletons. I assume he can cover his tracks. You have skeletons. I bet even Ron Paul has one or two. So why does that now disqualify Trump.
    And why would Hillary's handlers promote him if he was genuinely anti-establsihment?
    tehy didn't "promote him" Jesus, an email says they hope he runs, and suddenly they are "promoting" him.

Because he made them do it.

I supported Paul because he addressed deep issues, had a long record of walking a straight path, and was honest
    what is Trumps record?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I bet even Ron Paul has one or two.
    Jesse B.?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Jesse B.?
    We have all had opinions that have changed over time. I am sure Ron Paul said things about some issues that many would find distasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danke again.
    Share this video with everyone you know ASAP!

what is Trumps record?
    Supporting an assault weapons ban.

Supporting Hillary Clinton for senate.

Donating to Rahm Emmanuel to be mayor of Chicago.

Supporting illegal immigration.

Supporting late term abortion.

Basically being a progressive left wing democrat.

"Yeah I guess so" on the Iraq war.

Supporting the overthrow of Qaddafi in Libya.

Then Bill Clinton called Trump on the phone and suggested he should get involved in Republican politics and he had a Damascus road experience! Hallelujah! Bill Clinton was Donald Trump's savior!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah, that aint now
    that aint now

He has donated to everybody, he has already explained that. he pays off politicians and makes deals
    Oh yeah, sure. He is a big proponent of that, I am sure.

that aint now.

That's what I think, when I hear the word Trump.
    Whatever, his reluctant support before, and immediate critique as soon as it started, that also took into account the deaths of civilians, (I lived then, and I know nobody even cared about dead Iraqis, it was a very lonely country) lets me know if he publicly stated to care about iraqi civilians... he cared. nobody else was saying anything like that.

Hardly. He was also the only person to offer his land to Gaddafi for his tent when Gaddafi visited. He surely would not intervene for nothing in the first place.

Then Bill Clinton called Trump on the phone and suggested he should get involved in Republican politics and he had a Damascus road experience! Hallelujah! Bill Clinton was Donald Trump's savior!
    when trump wins... will you apologize for talking this nonsense about him being a democratic plant?

So, how many other Presidential candidates do you know that went on the Alex Jones show, 9/11 thermite guy in signature?
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 05:49 AM.

Yeah, that aint now

that aint now

He has donated to everybody, he has already explained that. he pays off politicians and makes deals

Oh yeah, sure. He is a big proponent of that, I am sure.

that aint now.

That's what I think, when I hear the word Trump.

Whatever, his reluctant support before, and immediate critique as soon as it started, that also took into account the deaths of civilians, (I lived then, and I know nobody even cared about dead Iraqis, it was a very lonely country) lets me know if he publicly stated to care about iraqi civilians... he cared. nobody else was saying anything like that.

Hardly. He was also the only person to offer his land to Gaddafi for his tent when Gaddafi visited. He surely would not intervene for nothing in the first place. (Um, better check yo facts, son.)
    Lol... It's so great to quote your delusions all together. Yeah, he's really changed... Like, when he started running for President. That's how you know it's real!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It doesn't even matter anymore. Trump is going to win by a landside whether people believe CTR's divide and conquer tactics or not.
    At this point I can't even tell anymore. Either he is way ahead and this is the greatest polling slight of hand, or it's the truth and Hillary crushes him. I don't know how people figure he is going to win in a landslide unless they see this as the next wave of the issues that gave wings to Brexit and other mass movements rejecting progressive policy.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Yeah, that aint now
    You asked for his record. You know what a record is right? Let me explain it to you. A record is what someone did in the past. Saying "Yeah, that ain't now" over and over again to rebut a record does not in fact rebut a record. Ron Paul has a record for being pro liberty because he was pro liberty when that wasn't cool. He was against the Iraq war when 70% of Americans, republican and democrat, were for it. He kept that position when 70% of Republicans were still for it. Trump gave a "Yeah I guess so" on Iraq. Trump said "Qaddafi is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is. We have soldiers all over the middle east. And we're not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage...and that's what it is. It's a carnage." on Libya. Trump supported late term abortion and an assault weapons ban. That's his record. He couldn't win the GOP nomination on his record. So he changed his tune without ever admitting that his record was wrong.

And his reasoning for supporting the overthrow of Qaddafi after seeing the disaster Iraq was is what exactly? He advocated sending in troops to take out Qaddafi. Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice...you can't get fooled again.

Hardly. He was also the only person to offer his land to Gaddafi for his tent when Gaddafi visited. He surely would not intervene for nothing in the first place.

Every time I think I might actually vote for Trump I come on hear are see how moronic some of his supporters (like you) are and I'm brought back to reality. Trump totally called for the overthrow of Qaddafi.

Here is a direct quote from Donald Trump in February 2011.

"Qaddafi is killing thousands of people. Nobody knows how bad it is. We have soldiers all over the middle east. And we're not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage...and that's what it is. It's a carnage."

Oh but he gets in the GOP debate and lies and denies and that's good enough for you. Hell....watch it for yourself.

But you won't believe the truth about Donald Trump even when it comes directly from the mouth of Donald Trump.

when trump wins... will you apologize for talking this nonsense about him being a democratic plant?
    When Trump wins and then confiscates your property under imminent domain will you apologize for being a sucker? When Trump in his second term decides an assault weapons ban is really a good idea will you apologize for being a sucker? When Trump makes good on his promise to deport millions of illegals and then bring most of them back and open the floodgates for new immigration will you apologize for being a sucker? (Oh? You didn't know Trump said he would bring back the good illegals as rapidly as possible?)

Probably not. You'll convince yourself that this was all what you wanted anyway. At this point I hope Trump wins simply because he's less likely to get us in a shooting war with Russia. But that doesn't mean I'm going to put my brain in neutral as you have done and pretend he hasn't been all over the map on every issue under the sun.

So, how many other Presidential candidates do you know that went on the Alex Jones show, 9/11 thermite guy in signature?
    I don't worship Alex Jones. Prior to Trump going on his show Alex Jones said about Trump exactly what I say about him now. But AJ sold out. He saw Trump had a better shot at winning than Rand and Trump was willing to say what AJ wanted to hear and so AJ sold out. Maybe I'll forgive AJ in a year or so just like people forgave Rand for endorsing Mitt Romney. But the facts are the facts. Trump pushed for the overthrow of Qaddafi and then lied about it in the debates. There's no way I would trust a man who could lie so easily. You shouldn't either.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 10-27-2016 at 06:12 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Banned

Blog Entries
    You asked for his record dumbass. You know what a record is right?
    record is what you've done, quotes are what you've said.

I watched the 1st 17 seconds, and I like his position now. Sounds like maybe he learned the lesson, and... ...nobody else says we'd be better off with Assad, Ghaddafi, and Sadam still in power. I'll just stop there.

What about my last question?
    And did he ever disavow Alex Jones? Call him a crazy conspiracy theorist?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol... It's so great to quote your delusions all together. Yeah, he's really changed... Like, when he started running for President. That's how you know it's real!!
    Hardcore Trump supporter vs box of rocks on intelligence test. Bets? Note I'm not talking the "I love Trump because he's going to destroy the GOP establishment and nothing else" types or the "Well....it's him or Hillary" types. No I mean the drunk the kool-aid "I'm going to ignore the fact that Donald Trump called for U.S. troops to invade Libya to take out Qaddafi and focus Trump rolling out the red carpet for Qaddafi when the U.S. establishment was still treating Qaddafi as a rock star because...well the truth is too painful" types.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    At this point I can't even tell anymore. Either he is way ahead and this is the greatest polling slight of hand, or it's the truth and Hillary crushes him. I don't know how people figure he is going to win in a landslide unless they see this as the next wave of the issues that gave wings to Brexit and other mass movements rejecting progressive policy.
    Michael Moore's Speech about Trump, you have probably seen it.
    It's not about issues. It is a big $#@! you to the establishment. And his destruction of the media is about all I need to know.

record is what you've done, quotes are what you've said.
    You're ignoring the parts of the record that don't fit your narrative. And using your lame "logic" any politician can just say whatever is convenient to say at the moment and you the gullible voter should just believe him because that's his "record." Campaign promises based on current polling data is not a legitimate "record."

I watched the 1st 17 seconds, and I like his position now. Sounds like maybe he learned the lesson, and... ...nobody else says we'd be better off with Assad, Ghaddafi, and Sadam still in power. I'll just stop there.
    And so you're okay with Trump telling a bold faced lie and saying "I was never for taking out Qaddafi" when his own YouTube channel shows he was for taking out Qaddafi? You want politicians to simply lie whenever it's convenient and tell you what you want to hear? I would have respected Trump if he had said "Sure I was for taking out Qaddafi but in retrospect I know see it was a mistake." Instead he just lies, lies and lies some more and you just slurp up the lies like they are honey.

What about my last question?

And did he ever disavow Alex Jones? Call him a crazy conspiracy theorist?
    I answered that in my edit.

I don't worship Alex Jones. Prior to Trump going on his show Alex Jones said about Trump exactly what I say about him now. But AJ sold out. He saw Trump had a better shot at winning than Rand and Trump was willing to say what AJ wanted to hear and so AJ sold out. Maybe I'll forgive AJ in a year or so just like people forgave Rand for endorsing Mitt Romney. But the facts are the facts. Trump pushed for the overthrow of Qaddafi and then lied about it in the debates. There's no way I would trust a man who could lie so easily. You shouldn't either.

Trump is a smart politician. If it looked like Alex Jones was hurting him politically he would have dropped Jones in a heartbeat. AJ won a lot of friends in the Tea Party movement with his epic rant against Piers Morgon on gun control. Some AJ haters here don't want to admit it, but AJ singlehandedly turned the tied on the gun control debate and destroyed the career of Piers Morgan. And now, years later, with a republican president long forgotten and now hated, "9/11 was an inside job" has a "meh" reaction by the general public sort of like talking about there being a second shooter with JFK.

Now answer my question. Do you think it's "great" for the government to take your property under eminent domain and turn it over to a private developer? Because Donald Trump does. That's one position from his "record" that he has not disavowed.

Michael Moore's Speech about Trump, you have probably seen it.
    It's not about issues. It is a big $#@! you to the establishment. And his destruction of the media is about all I need to know.
    And if that's all then just say that and stick with it. That's a position I can respect. But saying somehow that Trump has some great "record" on the issues because he flip flops and tells bold faced lies about what he used to advocate (i.e. Qaddafi) is just laughable.

Sounds like maybe you need to learn your lesson. Trump is playing a con game - and he'll say or do whatever he needs to do to keep the con going. Even if it means changing positions. Which he has done even within the same day. But you marks will always find a way to reconcile his contradictory positions on everything. Because it's logical?! No. Because it's what you want to believe. It's how marks behave.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Banned

Blog Entries
    And if that's all then just say that and stick with it. That's a position I can respect. But saying somehow that Trump has some great "record" on the issues because he flip flops and tells bold faced lies about what he used to advocate (i.e. Qaddafi) is just laughable.
    I didn't say his record was anything I asked you what his record was.
    I don't think he has a record. He's not a politician.
    But I have already seen him do what looked impossible, destroy the media.
    That's enough for me. I want to see what he can do for America.
    Becaus ehe has already proven to me he did what I thought impossible, against one the most vile institutions in America, and he did it with ease.
    His campaign has impressed me as well. It's an outside the box campaign. Nobody else has had an outside the box campaign.
    Love to see some outside the box solutions for the state of the united states.
    I think the United states will actually resemble it's ideals in 8 years.
    And really, what have I got to lose?
    Living in this country, until trump ran, SERIOUSLY, has been PAINFUL to me. I could not stand the corruption, the media, the wars. Look at my old posts if you don't believe me, they drip with a desire for this place to be NUKED to cleanse it of the zombies.
    Ron Paul running made the pain WORSE when I realized a man like him could NEVER have a chance in this crooked hellhole.
    For one the media was too powerful.
    Then along comes Trump, and... ..poof... ..Media dead.
    When I saw that, it was like, I'm in. 100%. I'm in.
    I have nothing to lose.
    Alright trump, you have my attention, and my support, show me what else you can do. Lets make america great again.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Sounds like maybe you need to learn your lesson. Trump is playing a con game - and he'll say or do whatever he needs to do to keep the con going. Even if it means changing positions. Which he has done even within the same day. But you marks will always find a way to reconcile his contradictory positions on everything. Because it's logical?! No. Because it's what you want to believe. It's how marks behave.
    I don't care. I have nothing to lose. And, he's a straight talker. I don't think he is conning anyone. I think he is truly in it to make the USA better. And I think he'll do whatever he can to do so. I could be wrong, and that would suck. Could it be worse than Hillary or any other wooden lying politician being president? I doubt it. But what if I am right... ..then this is the chance of a lifetime.

I didn't say his record was anything I asked you what his record was.
    I don't think he has a record. He's not a politician.
    But I have already seen him do what looked impossible, destroy the media.
    That's enough for me. I want to see what he can do for America.
    Becaus ehe has already proven to me he did what I thought impossible, against one the most vile institutions in America, and he did it with ease.
    His campaign has impressed me as well. It's an outside the box campaign. Nobody else has had an outside the box campaign.
    Love to see some outside the box solutions for the state of the united states.
    I think the United states will actually resemble it's ideals in 8 years.
    And really, what have I got to lose?
    Living in this country, until trump ran, SERIOUSLY, has been PAINFUL to me. I could not stand the corruption, the media, the wars. Look at my old posts if you don't believe me, they drip with a desire for this place to be NUKED to cleanse it of the zombies.
    Ron Paul running made the pain WORSE when I realized a man like him could NEVER have a chance in this crooked hellhole.
    For one the media was too powerful.
    Then along comes Trump, and... ..poof... ..Media dead.
    Im in. 100%. Im in.
    I have nothing to lose.
    This is a total and complete ignoring of reality. The media is dead?!!

Holy shyte, Dude, he's given them their best ratings ever!! They gave him billions in free advertising and he's returned the favor by giving them the ability to charge more for their ads!

They're the biggest special interest group in the nation and Trump is their golden goose! They don't want him to win, but they do want their payback. If they had to report their donations they'd show up as the biggest donors in history!

You are being manipulated. And you keep falling for it. The psychology of the mark is strong in you.

May I suggest a book for you to read? The-Confidence-Game
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 10-27-2016 at 06:55 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm just going to leave this here;

Banned

Blog Entries
    This is a total and complete ignoring of reality. The media is dead?!!
    yes.

Holy shyte, Dude, he's given them their best ratings ever!! They gave him billions in free advertising and he's returned the favor by giving them the ability to charge more for their ads!
    Yes, but their influence is gone. Now they are a bunch of people that made money off trump, but they cant influence the American people anymore. I dont care they made money, I do care they were influencing people.

Anyways, after the elections, they'll be gone. They'll be back to their losing ways and losing money.

They're the biggest special interest group in the nation and Trump is their golden goose! They don't want him to win, but they do what their payback. If they had to report their donations they'd show up as the biggest donors in history!
    Pretty amazing huh? he made the people that hate him the most, help him the most, and destroyed their credibility in the process. That is the kind of guy I will follow into the depths of hell.

You are being manipulated. And you keep falling for it. The psychology of the mark is strong in you.
    manipulated for what? What is he going to make me do? Is he going to trick me into becoming a slave, working on his new Trump Pyramid, eatign bread and water? What is he manipulating me for. I hear is he conning me, "what is he selling", he is manipulating me, "what does he want me to do?"

And honestly, I owe him. Media is screwed. and when he wins, just watching them choke on their hubris is enough for me.

What do you need of us, Mr. President? Unless its some stupid war, (which I doubt), then sign me up.

Yes, but their influence is gone.
    Um... You do realize they elevated him to the top of the GOP ticket, right? Sounds to me like their influence is pretty well intact. "oh, but they were against him while they were giving him all that attention" you say. Look where they put their money. They know exactly how a certain segment of the population will react to their "attacks". Just like they want them to.

Please - read that book I posted for you.

+rep
    And don't forget the things he has said about Ron and Rand...

"Populist"?? I think not...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Banned

Blog Entries
    They did not elevate him. He used their hate to elevate himself. They tried to tear him down. And don't tell me, it was a secret plan, to raise him up. I know the media. I hate them. I have watched their tricks for decades, and twisted in pain as they got away with them over and over and over again. They like their politicians as trained monkeys, trained to speak slowly, trained to use their favorite buzzwords and powerwords. Always careful not to insult them. They thought they were the kingmakers. They had no control over Trump. You are trying to convince an expert in propaganda techniques of something I know is simply not true. You think you can tell me up is down and down is up.

No, press did not lift Trump up. Trump lifted himself by pushing press down. Period.

Please - read that book I posted for you.
    Because you said please? It is not enough I entertain and respond to your criticisms here, now you also want me to take time to read a book, to help me see your point of view? What do I get out of it? especially since I can tell your point of view if you are telling me the media made him by hating on him? Yes, he used the media, but no, it wasn't what they wanted. Your point of view is backwards. You should unread that book.

I already know the truth. He destroyed the media. He destroyed evil. I know destruction of media when I see it. It is a dream come true. Actually, I hope they all get hanged. But I know he is more level headed than me.
    Last edited by UWDude; 10-27-2016 at 07:17 AM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    +rep
    And don't forget the things he has said about Ron and Rand...
    What is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast